Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Hello,welcome to this thread! Thank you for stopping by!

Hi,hi! 0.31034482758621 31.0% [ 9 ]
Thank you! 0.13793103448276 13.8% [ 4 ]
Glad to be here! 0.20689655172414 20.7% [ 6 ]
Ninja Lurking *Poof*... 0.3448275862069 34.5% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 > >>

emotion_bigheart

Collector Cutie-Pie

Owchy crying

Very interested in the beyond blush and sdplus Dice, or anything off the item lists in my own links:

Animated Pixel Art (small and large) - sample and payment information

Headshot Sketches - samples and payment information

Work time can be same day or up to 2 weeks max, higher offers generally get done quicker but all should be done in a timely manner regardless.

Omnipresent Werewolf

Owchy crying

N'aaaw, she's cute~~

I'd love to draw her~

Here's some samples:
Chibi
Main style 1, main style 2
Cutesy
;-; O'course for a commission I would make sure the lines are cleaned up, and they'd be like the last drawing; the lines that is. ><
As for payment. . . Either the Beyond Blush or Nitemare Scarf, if you accept my offer.
ClefairyKid
Owchy crying

Very interested in the beyond blush and sdplus Dice, or anything off the item lists in my own links:

Work time can be same day or up to 2 weeks max, higher offers generally get done quicker but all should be done in a timely manner regardless.

I like your big samples they are all so cute! Would you be interested in Whale Tale? Or the SDPlus Dice?
RlTSUO
Owchy crying

N'aaaw, she's cute~~

I'd love to draw her~

Here's some samples:
Chibi
Main style 1, main style 2
Cutesy
;-; O'course for a commission I would make sure the lines are cleaned up, and they'd be like the last drawing; the lines that is. ><
As for payment. . . Either the Beyond Blush or Nitemare Scarf, if you accept my offer.

I'm just curious if you don't mind me asking. How much normally do you charge for your art?

Collector Cutie-Pie

Owchy crying
ClefairyKid
Owchy crying

I like your big samples they are all so cute! Would you be interested in Whale Tale? Or the SDPlus Dice?

Ohhhhh I'd reaaallly love Whale Tale if that's ok with you >W< <3 It's just so cute :'D
ClefairyKid
Owchy crying
ClefairyKid
Owchy crying

Ohhhhh I'd reaaallly love Whale Tale if that's ok with you >W< <3 It's just so cute :'D

Sure! That sounds perfect to me! Sending your payment! Thank you so much!
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff