• Cat Fancier 100
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
Rouge_Masquerade
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
Rouge_Masquerade
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
Do you have a price range?

Depends on what you'd like. Do you want full body, waist, bust?? And color???
Minumum is 25m. Max is (how ever much you want to pay. wink )
And I'd like you to pick the character too.
Bust probably, but do you have any way of scanning these in? I'm a little hesitant to pay that much for a work that will only be photographed

I send them via PM, If you'd like I'll show you the progress of my work if that'd make you feel better.
That doesn't really answer my question sweatdrop Do you scan these at all? Or just give the finished works as photographs as per your samples?

Oh sorry, I don't understand.
I don't use a scanner.
I take a picture from my phone of it, then send it to my photobucket then to gaia.
Is that what you mean? Sorry I'm not getting what your asking. redface
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
gaia_crown

Hello there emotion_c8 i was wondering if you're interested in my art , here are my samples ~ :
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rebel Prophet

27,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Rouge_Masquerade
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
Rouge_Masquerade
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
Rouge_Masquerade
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
Do you have a price range?

Depends on what you'd like. Do you want full body, waist, bust?? And color???
Minumum is 25m. Max is (how ever much you want to pay. wink )
And I'd like you to pick the character too.
Bust probably, but do you have any way of scanning these in? I'm a little hesitant to pay that much for a work that will only be photographed

I send them via PM, If you'd like I'll show you the progress of my work if that'd make you feel better.
That doesn't really answer my question sweatdrop Do you scan these at all? Or just give the finished works as photographs as per your samples?

I don't use a scanner.
I take a picture from my phone of it, then send it to my photobucket then to gaia.
That's exactly what I was asking, I'm going to have to pass then. I don't feel comfortable paying 25mil + for artwork that isn't going to be scanned in using a scanner.

Rebel Prophet

27,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
La Jolie Papillon
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
gaia_crown

Hello there emotion_c8 i was wondering if you're interested in my art , here are my samples ~ :
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cute c: What are your prices dear?

Rebel Prophet

27,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
La Jolie Papillon
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
gaia_crown

So , you don't bribe for art ? i just read that on your first post ^ ^ ;;

Devoted Gatekeeper

16,940 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
Rouge_Masquerade
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
Rouge_Masquerade
Saftey-Pin-Kisses

I don't use a scanner.
That's exactly what I was asking, I'm going to have to pass then. I don't feel comfortable paying 25mil + for artwork that isn't going to be scanned in using a scanner.

If you'd like I'll use my scanner. Not sure how it'll pic up the earaseing and such.

Rebel Prophet

27,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rebel Prophet

27,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
La Jolie Papillon
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
La Jolie Papillon
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
gaia_crown

So , you don't bribe for art ? i just read that on your first post ^ ^ ;;
That is correct, at least for my request. I'd much rather have some set prices or at least a range to go from for prices rather than bribing to maybe get art.

Rebel Prophet

27,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Rouge_Masquerade
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
Rouge_Masquerade
Saftey-Pin-Kisses
Rouge_Masquerade
Saftey-Pin-Kisses

I don't use a scanner.

If you'd like I'll use my scanner. Not sure how it'll pic up the earaseing and such.
I'm sorry but I'm still going to have to pass dear.

Rebel Prophet

27,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rebel Prophet

27,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rebel Prophet

27,500 Points