Pollwhoreoptionomggoldthbbbbpt 0.42 42.0% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]

Hygienic Swapper

Desna
Twisted~Fairytale
surprised

Wow! Long time no see! I hope you've been doing well. ^_^

Hello lovely.

Wow, you remember me? redface Yes it's been a very long while indeed, almost five years in fact, though with one or two intermittent visits. I've been all colours of the rainbow during that time, though I'm doing pretty well overall. Lovely to see you still active here and still arting. heart

Spent most of the last five years playing EVE, and getting some wonderful arts of my characters from there is what brings me back here. Little bit burned out from that game, and nothing re-energizes and inspires like some gorgeous character arts.

More importantly though, how have you been? smile

Distinct Gaian

Yarrr pirate

Revered Prophet

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hygienic Swapper

A bump for Desna.

So I get a little bored late last night. Hunting for arts and some friends on EVE ping me to get me online, need help killing a carrier that's rolling a wormhole into our home. Kill that then come back to keep forum-ing. Spam up Chatterbox a little even, then before I know it ... inbox full of messages from people wanting to RP with me. xd

Had to turn them all down. While Twisty is indeed an RP character with a lot of history and detail, I've not RP'd her for a long time and aren't really here seeking RP, just arts!

I keep my RP over the river right now, where my eve characters keep me busy enough.

Lonely Phantom

Twisted~Fairytale

Thanks for the bump heart

Don't know a whole lot about EVE.

I wish more people from the past would show up looking for RP. I wish it were easier to find people to commission art from, too.

Lonely Phantom

Lonely Phantom

Lonely Phantom

Lonely Phantom

Lonely Phantom

Lonely Phantom

Lonely Phantom

Hygienic Swapper

Swwoooooshh.

Lonely Phantom

Revered Prophet

6,050 Points