Welcome to Gaia! ::

Azaireal's Wife

Romantic Prophet

CJHeth
Good! Been a busy couple of weeks. Now i'm recouping. Didn't do nothing but laze about yesterday. Today I have to go about starting the project of reorganizing my personal space. I have a very small living space which I often jokingly refer to as my 'Japanese Apartment'. The older I get and the more stuff I accumulate I have to get more and more creative ways to cram it all in here. When I moved into this space I had a built in desk on the wall, but that desk is starting to lose it's integrity. I am gonna knock it down, stick a dresser there, and put a even smaller desk where the dresser is. This also opens up a bunch of wall space for more shelves. I also need to get ride of the standing fan and replace it with more shelves and a table fan on top of that (I only need a fan for the white noise).

LOTS TO DO LOTS TO DOOOOO.

Oh my. Sounds like you've got your work cut out for you. o___o;;;
How's that all going?

Sorry for the absence yet again~ My computer died last weekend. XD
As in hard drive failure. Booo-urns! So, I've been using David's computer. I actually got him into Doctor Who (he was unwilling at first~) so we've been working out way through season 4. I don't wanna say goodbye to David Tennant, though! T^T
And I got my first paycheck yesterday, woohoo! It feels nice to have my own money again!

Devoted Entrepreneur

20,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tycoon 200
Paychecks ROCK. Payday always feels like a weekly holiday.

Doctor four is my fave! Tom Baker all the way.

Pretty much all of it is done now except things that cost more money (shelves and different fan).

Azaireal's Wife

Romantic Prophet

CJHeth

Pretty much all of it is done now except things that cost more money (shelves and different fan).

In Japan they pay once a month. So, every 10th I get paid. It's reeeally inconvenient, but whatever.

I've only been watching the newer series so far. ^^; So, I started with nine.

Awesome!

Devoted Entrepreneur

20,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tycoon 200
LadyDelaidra
CJHeth

In Japan they pay once a month. So, every 10th I get paid. It's reeeally inconvenient, but whatever.

I've only been watching the newer series so far. ^^; So, I started with nine.

Awesome!

AAAUUGHH dun think I could do it. My old job used to pay every week... my new one pays every two weeks. By the end of two weeks I am enevitably always down to like, five dollars and continually calling the bank going " How much is in my account naaaoooo? D:"

Nine is inspired by four. If you ever get a chance to get backwards, make sure you look at Four's run. I believe it was the longest as well.

Azaireal's Wife

Romantic Prophet

CJHeth
AAAUUGHH dun think I could do it. My old job used to pay every week... my new one pays every two weeks. By the end of two weeks I am enevitably always down to like, five dollars and continually calling the bank going " How much is in my account naaaoooo? D:"

Nine is inspired by four. If you ever get a chance to get backwards, make sure you look at Four's run. I believe it was the longest as well.

It is a pain in the butt, let me tell you. D; David gets paid once a month, too, and it makes it really difficult to budget. But, now I get paid on the 10th and he gets paid on the 20th, so it's not too bad.

I feel like I'll probably go back and watch them eventually. My brother really likes Eleven and he told me I would too, but I'm really fond of Ten. But, we'll see. We're probably gonna continue along tonight. :3

Devoted Entrepreneur

20,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tycoon 200
LadyDelaidra

It is a pain in the butt, let me tell you. D; David gets paid once a month, too, and it makes it really difficult to budget. But, now I get paid on the 10th and he gets paid on the 20th, so it's not too bad.

I feel like I'll probably go back and watch them eventually. My brother really likes Eleven and he told me I would too, but I'm really fond of Ten. But, we'll see. We're probably gonna continue along tonight. :3

Good times!

A girlfriend of mine has made it her mission to watch each and every episode. Last I checked she had only just finished four's run. She started in Winter.

Azaireal's Wife

Romantic Prophet

CJHeth
LadyDelaidra

Good times!

A girlfriend of mine has made it her mission to watch each and every episode. Last I checked she had only just finished four's run. She started in Winter.

Oh my. o___o;
That could take a while, eh?

Devoted Entrepreneur

20,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tycoon 200
LadyDelaidra

Oh my. o___o;
That could take a while, eh?

Least she's got plenty of stuff to watch? XD

Azaireal's Wife