Welcome to Gaia! ::

Azaireal's Wife

Romantic Prophet

I'm looking for Summer themed art for my living in Japan themed blog.

Currently, this is the art I'm using.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm looking for waist, thigh up or full body coloured art of this character (aka me) in SUMMER attire.

Glasses must be kept. (Preferably with black frames, or coloured to match the outfit.)
I have shoulder blade length, dark brown hair. I tend to play with it, so feel free to mess with a style.

I love cute outfits, floral prints, soft colours, interesting prints and lace. I like dresses, sweaters, blouses and high waisted skirts. Floral headbands, bows, heeled boots and cute heeled shoes. Use your best judgment. Below is a small sample of my tastes.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Also, I LOVE Disney. So, if you feel the need to incorporate Mickey into the outfit, please do! (Mickey Ears, purse, gloves, whatever!)

✰☆✰Or hey. If you're feeling really ambitious, I'm also looking for:
Glinda's Bubble Gown Art ( More refs here: Galinda's Wardrobe )
BBC Sherlock Fangirl Art
Evangelion Plugsuit Art

Other refs:
User Image User Image User Image User Image
PS. If you wants refs of what I actually look like, here are a few pictures for reference.
[ Ref 1 ]
[ Ref 2 ]
[ Ref 3 ]

I will be using this for my Life in Japan blog. Credit will be given on the actual banner and I will try to link your DA page or a portfolio, unless you prefer me to link somewhere else. As such, I would need your preferred credit link as well as either the PSD or a transparent background version, please.

Please post your price and samples.

Azaireal's Wife

Romantic Prophet

NO RL COMMISSIONS!!!
Not interested at the moment. Do NOT offer!!

Current funds:
1.5mil
AFK
Chandelier Gown by Dernier*Cri
Panda Slippers
Zodiacal (1st Gen)
& More...

Azaireal's Wife

Romantic Prophet

And now a PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
Ladies, I'm not gonna lie. Breast cancer runs in my family. It's a serious issue with the ladies of my clan. So, making sure we check 'the girls' out for any problems is very important. The earlier you can detect cancer, the better. :3
And what better way to make sure you remember to check than by having an attractive guy (or gal!) remind you?

The app is free and I highly recommend it. (However, you must be 17 to download it.)

Sorry for getting on my soapbox, but I just want everyone to be healthy and cancer free. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff