Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Loiterer

So, I made the mistake of paying an acquaintance of mine up front for a piece that she never finished, and I really just want to see it colored and make one small change.

The piece is here.

Here are some of the original references I gave her so you can see the color scheme. It's the same character, mirrored in different outfits. I told her that the outfits didn't need to be exact, so she did a simplified version. You get the idea, though.

The only change I wanted to make is probably an easy fix(I'm just photoshop challenged). I just want the pupils of the eyes to look narrow and serpent-like. Like snake-eyes.

Anyhow, if you feel up for taking the job, quote me a price.

Winner

you don't have the original layered file?

Dedicated Loiterer

Officer Vi

I don't. That's the only thing she gave me. I've been trying to get into contact with her for months and she's dropped off the grid sweatdrop

Winner

Bonjour Cherie
Officer Vi

I don't. That's the only thing she gave me. I've been trying to get into contact with her for months and she's dropped off the grid sweatdrop

I colored one with flat basic colors, and I also managed to make a line layer if you want to try coloring on your own. I'm sorry my painting skills are bad and honestly that's the best coloring youll get out of me

User Image

Dedicated Loiterer

Officer Vi
Bonjour Cherie
Officer Vi

I colored one with flat basic colors, and I also managed to make a line layer if you want to try coloring on your own. I'm sorry my painting skills are bad and honestly that's the best coloring youll get out of me

User Image

Thanks for doing that! Unfortunately, a layer wouldn't do me any good. I don't even have photoshop. I'm more of a..., MS Paint kind of person, hah hah.

Feral Mage

13,840 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tax Evader 100
I am willing to give it a shot, although I don't know if I can do serpent eyes. I've never tried, so it'll be something new.
How does 3 mil sound?

Dedicated Loiterer

Yuffie012
I am willing to give it a shot, although I don't know if I can do serpent eyes. I've never tried, so it'll be something new.
How does 3 mil sound?

If you can't do the eyes, it's no biggie. I can always try messing with them with my awesome MS Paint skills.

3 mil sounds great, I'll send you a trade.

Feral Mage

13,840 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tax Evader 100
Bonjour Cherie
If you can't do the eyes, it's no biggie. I can always try messing with them with my awesome MS Paint skills.

Great. I should have it done in few days, next week at the most unless something come up

Dedicated Loiterer

Yuffie012
Bonjour Cherie

Great. I should have it done in few days, next week at the most unless something come up

Sounds good to me

4laugh

Feral Mage

13,840 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tax Evader 100
Bonjour Cherie

Sounds good to me

4laugh

Question. Do you want the eyes and eyebrows hidden under the hair of seen through? I know a lot of people don't like the hair being transparent like that

Dedicated Loiterer

Yuffie012
Bonjour Cherie

Sounds good to me

4laugh

Question. Do you want the eyes and eyebrows hidden under the hair of seen through? I know a lot of people don't like the hair being transparent like that

Actually, now that you mention it, I would like them hidden if it's not a bother.

Feral Mage

13,840 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tax Evader 100
Bonjour Cherie
Yuffie012
Bonjour Cherie

Sounds good to me

4laugh

Actually, now that you mention it, I would like them hidden if it's not a bother.

No problem

Feral Mage

13,840 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tax Evader 100

Dedicated Loiterer

Yuffie012
Yeah... It might take longer than a week. >>

http://i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac240/Lady_Phoenix20/Twins_zps57ea7dd0.png

Oh wow!
That looks really awesome, though.

I was already planning on paying you more, so take as long as you need.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff