• Bookworm 100
  • Tax Evader 100
Bonjour Cherie
Yuffie012
Yeah... It might take longer than a week. >>

http://i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac240/Lady_Phoenix20/Twins_zps57ea7dd0.png

Oh wow!
That looks really awesome, though.

I was already planning on paying you more, so take as long as you need.

I'm glad you like it. I was worried about the eyes not coming out how you requested.

Thank you. But the extra payment int necessary. I did quote you the price after all

Dedicated Loiterer

Yuffie012
Bonjour Cherie
Yuffie012
Yeah... It might take longer than a week. >>

http://i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac240/Lady_Phoenix20/Twins_zps57ea7dd0.png

Oh wow!
That looks really awesome, though.

I was already planning on paying you more, so take as long as you need.

I'm glad you like it. I was worried about the eyes not coming out how you requested.

Thank you. But the extra payment int necessary. I did quote you the price after all

Those are are exactly what I was looking for <3
Were you looking for more than one option? cuz I could try...it looks like fun~ whee

Dedicated Loiterer

DearJayme
Were you looking for more than one option? cuz I could try...it looks like fun~ whee

Most certainly! emotion_kirakira
I'd love to have a couple of them.
Bonjour Cherie
DearJayme

4laugh okay~ Ima start working on it then~ (is bored)
as for a price, I've never just done the coloring before so...you can just pay whatever once you've seen it...and if you don't like it, it can just be a freebie~ I need to practice my coloring anyways! heart

Dedicated Loiterer

DearJayme
Bonjour Cherie
DearJayme

as for a price, I've never just done the coloring before so...you can just pay whatever once you've seen it...and if you don't like it, it can just be a freebie~ I need to practice my coloring anyways! heart

Okay heart

Sounds good to me. I admire the artists! My art extends to drawing stick figures and squiggly lines that are supposed to be birds.
Bonjour Cherie

haha, I can manage chibis..my anatomy is way off... XD
btw I'm not sure I can change the eyes on the one b/c they are practically done already, shall I just leave them both or try to change the others?

Feral Mage

13,840 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tax Evader 100
Bonjour Cherie
DearJayme
Bonjour Cherie
DearJayme

Okay heart

Sounds good to me. I admire the artists! My art extends to drawing stick figures and squiggly lines that are supposed to be birds.

No! You're not allowed! Muahaha! XD
Better than my drawing I can't draw for crap XD
Yuffie012
Bonjour Cherie
DearJayme
Bonjour Cherie
DearJayme

Okay heart

4laugh I try lol...it works sometimes.. then I see line arts like this one and get depressed lol XD

Dedicated Loiterer

DearJayme
Yuffie012
Bonjour Cherie
DearJayme
Bonjour Cherie
DearJayme

Okay heart

4laugh I try lol...it works sometimes.. then I see line arts like this one and get depressed lol XD

She did a great job with the line-art!

I just wished she actually finished the piece, hah hah.
Bonjour Cherie
DearJayme
Yuffie012
Bonjour Cherie
DearJayme

Okay heart

Yes, it is certainly a beautiful piece! heart
Bonjour Cherie
DearJayme
Yuffie012
Bonjour Cherie
DearJayme

Okay heart

I couldn't get the eyes to turn out..so I just colored them normally. Hope you like it! 4laugh

~Click~

Dedicated Loiterer

DearJayme
Bonjour Cherie
DearJayme
Yuffie012
Bonjour Cherie
DearJayme

Okay heart

I couldn't get the eyes to turn out..so I just colored them normally. Hope you like it! 4laugh

~Click~

I do like it! You did a really awesome job 4laugh

Thank you so much!
Bonjour Cherie
DearJayme
Bonjour Cherie
DearJayme
Yuffie012

~Click~

I do like it! You did a really awesome job 4laugh

Thank you so much!

Yay~ I'm glad you like it! ^^

Feral Mage

13,840 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tax Evader 100
DearJayme
Bonjour Cherie
DearJayme
Yuffie012
Bonjour Cherie
DearJayme

Okay heart

~Click~

0.0 Whoa....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas