Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spacey Moonwalker

ariichu
Prince Sawyer
That's fine! I'm not sure if you're still offering the items that are on your first page, but I'm willing to draw for some of those as well.

I am, actually~! emotion_kirakira
Please let me know which ones suite your fancy, because I actually would love if you
drew a few more of my OCs too emotion_bigheart
I just don't wanna over-burden you with a huge order hahah but I do like your art that much!

Btw sending trade meow for Rina's commish! cat_3nodding

Alright! Ah, overburdening isn't too much of a problem for me. It just takes a little more time.

The items I'm interested in are Mimi Neko and Herbal Synthesis, if you still have them. Based on my prices, it should account for most, if not all of your OCs, if it's in the style C chibi. o:

Fashionable Shoujo

Hello i would love to draw Bunny and Taffi (knee up) and i love your Oc's they are toooo cute!!
Examples
User Image
User Image

When it comes to pricing i'm horrible with it. I usually just let you decide once you see the art but please keep over 10bil

Cottontail

Prince Sawyer
ariichu
Prince Sawyer
That's fine! I'm not sure if you're still offering the items that are on your first page, but I'm willing to draw for some of those as well.

Please let me know which ones suite your fancy, because I actually would love if you
I just don't wanna over-burden you with a huge order hahah but I do like your art that much!

Alright! Ah, overburdening isn't too much of a problem for me. It just takes a little more time.

The items I'm interested in are Mimi Neko and Herbal Synthesis, if you still have them. Based on my prices, it should account for most, if not all of your OCs, if it's in the style C chibi. o:

Sorry I haven't been on for a few days~! emotion_bigheart
I'm definitely down with Mimi Neko, so if you're down to start with the chibis that will cover,
I can add it on to our current trade cat_3nodding You can choose the OCs to do, I like it when
artists feel inspired by my characters~!

Cottontail

96neko -3-
Hello i would love to draw Bunny and Taffi (knee up) and i love your Oc's they are toooo cute!!
Examples
User Image
User Image

When it comes to pricing i'm horrible with it. I usually just let you decide once you see the art but please keep over 10bil

Omigosh your art is adorable~!
Would you be willing to draw a knee-up of Bunny for 30bil +tip? emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

rizumary's Oppa

Hot Ladykiller

Art shop in my signature. ;D

Cottontail

Notice Me Kohai
Art shop in my signature. ;D

Oh myy your art is gorg~!
I saved your Dev 'cause I see you're going to start accepting RLC soon emotion_awesome
I will be hitting you up there about that when you do!

Spacey Moonwalker

ariichu
Prince Sawyer
ariichu
Prince Sawyer

Sorry I haven't been on for a few days~! emotion_bigheart
I'm definitely down with Mimi Neko, so if you're down to start with the chibis that will cover,
I can add it on to our current trade cat_3nodding You can choose the OCs to do, I like it when
artists feel inspired by my characters~!

Alrighty! And based on the current price of the Mimi Neko (45bil or so), I will draw three of them. nvn/

Cottontail

Prince Sawyer
Alrighty! And based on the current price of the Mimi Neko (45bil or so), I will draw three of them. nvn/

That sounds perfect! cat_4laugh
And like I said, you can choose any more 3 that you'd like!
I'll tack on Mimi to our current trade meow emotion_yatta (pun totally intended bwaaahaha)

Fashionable Shoujo

ariichu
96neko -3-
Examples
User Image
User Image

Omigosh your art is adorable~!
Would you be willing to draw a knee-up of Bunny for 30bil +tip? emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

Thank you!
I'll get to it right away

Cottontail

96neko -3-

Thank you!

Ahh no thank you~! cat_whee
Would you like me to send the trade now or wait until you've finished? emotion_bigheart

Fashionable Shoujo

ariichu
96neko -3-

Thank you!

Would you like me to send the trade now or wait until you've finished? emotion_bigheart

I'm already done because before i ask someone if i can draw their character i always start on it to see the way it will come out sweatdrop
You can start the trade
Any edits?
Big
User Image

Smaller
User Image

Not sure if you can see the difference

Cottontail

96neko -3-
ariichu
96neko -3-

Thank you!

I'm already done because before i ask someone if i can draw their character i always start on it to see the way it will come out sweatdrop
You can start the trade
Any edits?
Big
User Image

Smaller
User Image

OHHH MY GLOB SHE LOOKS SO GORGEOUS~!! emotion_kirakira
I'm sending the trade over now! Oh my you're getting a huge tip, lol!

The only edits she needs are: She's missing her black fishnet thigh-high stockings,
and her top is actually just nippie pasties like the Valentine Hearts item. Here's a lil
better ref pic of what they look like shape / coverage wise (artistic semi-nudity, eep sorry): x
I know her character ref pictures are a lil off, I'm sorry about that!! T__T
Art shop link in my siggy heart

Fashionable Shoujo

ariichu
96neko -3-
ariichu
96neko -3-

Thank you!

You can start the trade
Any edits?
Big
User Image

Smaller
User Image

The only edits she needs are: She's missing her black fishnet thigh-high stockings,
and her top is actually just nippie pasties like the Valentine Hearts item. Here's a lil
better ref pic of what they look like shape / coverage wise (artistic semi-nudity, eep sorry): x

Yay glad you like it
I'm sorry i didn't read the thigh high part so that's my fault
and is this better?
User Image

Cottontail

96neko -3-
ariichu
96neko -3-
ariichu
96neko -3-

Thank you!

You can start the trade
Any edits?
Big
User Image

Smaller
User Image

Yay glad you like it
I'm sorry i didn't read the thigh high part so that's my fault
and is this better?
User Image

Holy crap she's PERFECT ;u ;
Thank you so much for making those edits!!! I am so obsesseddd she looks so gorgeous~!!!
Your art is defff worth more than 30bil oh my, let me add a few things to this trade cuz
you deserve it!! emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces