Welcome to Gaia! ::

heart heart heart

Dapper Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
psst piyuu emotion_kirakira you like pixels right? This shop has some nice ones
link slots are taken up already though, but I think she might still be considering people
Verity_Pure
link slots are taken up already though, but I think she might still be considering people

exclaim
yessssssss
QAQ
i actually saw sugaruni's shop before.. but the slots have been taken for ages now ._. & then she does so much cute stuff i wasn't sure if she would do guys.. i will give it another shot though >w<!! heart heart

thank you veriiii <3

edit: oh this is a new shop of hers o.o
i must have seen a much older one before then or something O_O even more thank yous!

Dapper Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
piyuu-chan
Verity_Pure

exclaim
yessssssss
QAQ
i actually saw sugaruni's shop before.. but the slots have been taken for ages now ._. & then she does so much cute stuff i wasn't sure if she would do guys.. i will give it another shot though >w<!! heart heart

thank you veriiii <3

edit: oh this is a new shop of hers o.o
i must have seen a much older one before then or something O_O even more thank yous!

Hehe no prob ^^
ahhhh oh no this request is really cute o(-<;;

i don't know if you're interested in my style but i'll come back when i have gold prices figured out;;

good luck though! i hope you get plenty of art gaia_star
chococoat
ahhhh oh no this request is really cute o(-<;;

i don't know if you're interested in my style but i'll come back when i have gold prices figured out;;

good luck though! i hope you get plenty of art gaia_star

emotion_hug
thank you ;w; heart

yes please do come back when you know how much gold you'd like! ^^
User Image

Hello there!

I'd just like to point you in the direction of an art auction I'm currently a part of :3 There are three artists, each with their own unique style and niche, so if you wind up winning you'll get (at least) three fabulous pieces of art :3 We have a bunch more samples in our thread, so please come check it out. :3

As of right now, our highest bid is 250k.

I hope we'll see you there soon, and if not, good luck with your search! >u<

User Image
w0nd3r_k

well... this is a request for a couple picture. so is each artist gonna draw a couple pic for me if i win?
piyuu-chan
w0nd3r_k

well... this is a request for a couple picture. so is each artist gonna draw a couple pic for me if i win?

It depends entirely on the highest bid, though the thread also indicates that even if couples aren't won, the winner can discuss getting a couple with each of the artists. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff