Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Senshi

: D good luck <3 adorable idea btw!! : )
thank you >w<

Fatcat

Piyuuu I'm not sure if you like this type of art, but I thought it was really cuuute! (I specifically asked if he/she drew beards c: )

Here! <3

Blessed Friend

heart yum_puddi

Vicious Grabber

Laenri
heart

just noticed your siggy laenri .________. your poor tablet died?! :sob: i'm so sorry to hear that!!! i would give you my spare tablet if i could, but it would just be one of those little bamboo ones LOL. your goal is way better QAQ... i wish you the best of luck - you'll be there in no time i'm sure hahah

Vicious Grabber

piyuu-chan
Laenri
heart

just noticed your siggy laenri .________. your poor tablet died?! :sob: i'm so sorry to hear that!!! i would give you my spare tablet if i could, but it would just be one of those little bamboo ones LOL. your goal is way better QAQ... i wish you the best of luck - you'll be there in no time i'm sure hahah

aww thank you @_@ Thats a nice of you to say that tho, but yea I'd really love to get the intuos 5 or something. But at the rate I am going it will take me months ._.

I'm enjoying my tradi tho! ^_^

How are you? :3

Shoujo Sweetheart

piyuu-chan
ahh so pretty *u*
may i have a quote and estimated time frame for my request?- i'm curious about the doll and annuate styles :3

ummm about the annuates: how far down would half-body go? and hmm i'm guessing it's not possible to have the background white? ;x

heart

thank you Q uQ~
For annuates, here's the most recent halfbody example. In most cases it will end somewhere around the bellybutton area. I hope to have it done by the time you asked, February 12th, but I only have the chance to work on stuff once a week, so it may take longer, but I shall notify you if that ever happens. Couple halfbodies would be $20. Backgrounds can't be white because I've tried and it looks horrible. I could try to do an extra version and tweak colors to have something more unique, or closer to white // transparent?
For dolls, couples would also be $20. Time would take longer, because it's a lot less convenient for me to work on these. It might taken until late April // May to get these done.
hi would you be interested in rlc for something like this? *u*

Vixxie's Senpai

Adorable Bear

11,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Gaian 50
User Image

good luck piyuu! heart get some good arts!!

User Image
piyuu-chan
heart

If you're still looking
Check me out yeah ;v;
Clicky
Hi I do Chibi art, Please click the spoiler and the following links if you like what you see! <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff