Welcome to Gaia! ::

Long-time Spook

User ImageUser Image

••••Tea Party Art Request Thread••••
I've see you've made it.... a little late, but welcome to the Tea party!
This is a request and hangout thread for an Alice in Wonderland Cosplay group.
All character designs are made to the user own interpretation.

Long-time Spook

User Image
We are currently Open!!
We will be paying in gaia gold!
Don't be afraid to post your offer. If we like your style we will contact you.
Please try your hardest to match the person's cosplay
Follow TOS ect.

User Image
Couple and group pictures of this Cosplay group.

User Image
Fill out the application below and post it up.
One of us will PM you if we are interested.
After we come to an agreement with you, we will request a trade.
Once you've finished the art, send us the the watermarked version and we will complete the trade. After that, please send us the full, unwatermarked version.

User Image
Please don't steal any art
Understand that we might reject your offer.
We'd love gifted art: single, couple, or group! We will tip!

User Image
[imgleft]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a196/luvsanime/tea1.png[/imgleft][size=15][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Art samples:[/b]
[b]Prices:[/b]
[b]Couple or group?:[/b]
[b]Who are you willing to draw:[/b]
[b]Estimated completion:[/b] [/size]

Long-time Spook

User Image
Each character is listed below.
We have provided you with a tektek/picture of the persons avatar.
Some cosplay's might have an original personality with them as well, so please read!
If you have an specific questions please ask!

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Personality/description:This isn't your average and everyday Alice, she is no longer the dazed and confused kid who first fell down the rabbit hole. However her curiosity remains intact, and in fact it might have even grown now she's less intimidated by the weird and wonderful characters into whose life she feels she has intruded into.
She's made it her mission to discover each and every thing about them. Now that her inhibitions regarding the inhabitants have disapeared, she has no problems getting up close and personal.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality/description: Like the original white rabbit, she is almost always portrayed as being late or in a hurry. In this case, she was up all night long running around being a herald for the king and queen of hearts, which causes her to sleep in. She has many clocks set for different times, but still seems to sleep past them. She is seen more at night time then daytime. She carries around several sharp blades, for different materials. To make faster trips she tends to create new paths, the maze like environment in wonderland makes it difficult, thus the reason of the blades. Despite her enthusiasm to be on time. She is a coward, especially to people who have a lot of power/scary. She is very quick on her feet, but tend to get caught in them. Depending on how scared she is, she can become very clumsy.

User Image
Personality/Description: This bald eagle and lion hybrid has a full lion body, including back legs and tail. His beady black eyes, front talons, and sharp beak insure no one goes against the Queen of Hearts. There are streaks of brown at his right temple in an otherwise perfectly white feathered face and tall ears that perk up above his head. He tends to treat events around him as insignificant and will order others around. (Especially that Mock Turtle.)

User Image

Long-time Spook

User Image

Personality/Description A complete prankster. loves to confuse people with riddles, and joke around with them. Its rather hard to tell when she is serious or not. She has a tendency to disappear and re-appear. Popping in and out when ever she likes. Be careful she might steal your hat~.

User Image

User Image

Personality/description: Tea brews, steaming in the misty air as time stands still upon his lawn. He is mad yet has quite the intellect for troubles for a wonder at his table. He turns heads with his quirky ways with the Mad Hatter as well as his taste for entertainment. He is the March Har, keeper of teas and the prisoner of time.

User Image

Personality/Description Dormouse is always happy and joking around. Except when someone makes a rat joke... then she becomes a raging beast and starts shooting indiscriminately with her gunblade.

User Image

Long-time Spook

Long-time Spook

User Image

As you can see there... are some missing people.
More people, more tea that goes around!
Oh my gosh and think of the many unbirthdays!

Have a cosplay idea for one of the missing characters?
You can post here, quoting me Kashikun Reborn, or Sin Fang (please don't quote any front page posts) with the character you are willing to cosplay.
And we will we get back to you.

Long-time Spook

User Image Banners

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/group-cosplay-art-request-open/t.77636287/][IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a196/luvsanime/banner2.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/group-cosplay-art-request-open/t.77636287/][IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a196/luvsanime/banner3.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/group-cosplay-art-request-open/t.77636287/][IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a196/luvsanime/banner-2.png[/IMG][/url]

Long-time Spook

User Image Current Offers

Username: 9C A N D Y7
Art samples: Pixel minis in my siggy
Prices:i take offers
Couple or group?: will do as many as you want
Who are you willing to draw: any
Estimated completion: in couple hours depending on how many.

- - - - -

Username: Vladimirka
Art samples:[/b ]Photobucket
Prices:
u]Chibi;
1st chibi style ; 150k gaia_gaiagold
2nd chibi style ; 200k gaia_gaiagold

Halfbody;
Halfbody style 1 ; 550k gaia_gaiagold
Halfbody style 2 ; 600k gaia_gaiagold

Fullbody;
1st full style ; 900k gaia_gaiagold