15,725 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Greedy Pumpkin

oh i done goofed on the ear. im fixing it now and reposting as a link

Greedy Pumpkin

User Image

******** yall, posting it again just cause its good and im proud.

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

Friskasus.

It's so funny how she looks almost exactly like Spitfire, and Spitfire's one of the most fawned-over ponies in fanon. EXCEPT FRISKA DID IT FIRST

Greedy Pumpkin

pretty much!!!! lol. nine, if youre feeling adventerous, when you get home, can you make cleaner ears for them for me please? and maybe even make a leg for angela? :v i also have an idea for friskas cutie mark now. maybe I was thinking a hand mirror, you know, because shes so vain and her vanity can be her special talent?

Greedy Pumpkin

everytime i listen to this song from the mlp finale i get mad sad. tears bruh tears.

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

Which one? I know it's not BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBFFFFF but are you talking about the Cadance villain song or the one from the very end with pone-three?

Greedy Pumpkin

cadence villain song

Greedy Pumpkin

Anxious Bloodsucker

idk what ocs to draw, NINE!
CUTIE PIE WITCHES
MALICIOUS CHICKS
OR MONSTERS?

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

MONSTERS!

I must fight the demons!

no John you are the demons

Anxious Bloodsucker

awww yisssss, monsters

i always am filled with the desire to do cross over of my nice demon ocs into worlds/stories/shows where demons are evil so they can be like NOOOO WE'RE NICE
PLEASE
STOP TRYING TO KILL US KSLFJKLDHGDF

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

Dude, that sounds like a neat idea. Maybe there are like, alien demons that come from space, or something, and everyone calls them "demons" because of religious ********, but then all Hell ACTUALLY breaks loose and then suddenly there are Demons wrecking s**t everywhere and then the demons get into fights with the Demons because the demons just want to be chill with the humans and there would be giant fiery death on every street corner.

And maybe a cameo appearance by Doomguy thrown in for good measure.

Greedy Pumpkin

draw friska as a mermaid :O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas