Welcome to Gaia! ::

Casrial
Miss Mad Hatter
Name: Miss Mad Hatter
Samples: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Prices: 7k-40k, more if you want a HUGE group shot or something extremely difficult. i accept letters too.
What/who you'd like to draw: Casrial and Quinn, Dune lookign AWESOME (i have an outfit in my head but it's too strange to describe. ^^; ), Zadrya with Casrial on puppet strings..? (I'm aiming for a donation letter here, if you couldn't tell. ^^; )

Okay, your art is pretty awesome. Let's talk letters, and how you would price each of the ideas you've mentioned. 3nodding

casrial and quinn would be a waist to knee shot of them, valued at approx. 20k because of the shading.
dune would be a fullbody pic, so approx. 16k (i plan to add in a LOT of detail to this one.)
and the Zadrya/Casrial would be waist and up, so about 12k-ish.
(these are higher than my shop prices because of the detail that will be crammed in.)
if you have one letter that matches that (48k, give or take a bit), that would be awesome, but a couple of letters would work too.
though i can't say i don't drool over those letters. oh, march 2004. pengus. yum. i would gladly do at least a hundred pictures for that item. XD (artslavedom! =D )

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

Miss Mad Hatter
Casrial
Miss Mad Hatter
Prices: 7k-40k, more if you want a HUGE group shot or something extremely difficult. i accept letters too.
What/who you'd like to draw: Casrial and Quinn, Dune lookign AWESOME (i have an outfit in my head but it's too strange to describe. ^^; ), Zadrya with Casrial on puppet strings..? (I'm aiming for a donation letter here, if you couldn't tell. ^^; )

Okay, your art is pretty awesome. Let's talk letters, and how you would price each of the ideas you've mentioned. 3nodding

casrial and quinn would be a waist to knee shot of them, valued at approx. 20k because of the shading.
dune would be a fullbody pic, so approx. 16k (i plan to add in a LOT of detail to this one.)
(these are higher than my shop prices because of the detail that will be crammed in.)
if you have one letter that matches that (48k, give or take a bit), that would be awesome, but a couple of letters would work too.
though i can't say i don't drool over those letters. oh, march 2004. pengus. yum. i would gladly do at least a hundred pictures for that item. XD (artslavedom! =D )

Bah, I had to do research. xd How about an April 2004? It contains the bammi hat. Marketplace lists it at 54k at the lowest.
hello again I am having my first art auction and I would love to draw for you again, with me new improved art style so please pop by to bid or just say hi. heart
url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25592087]User Image
Casrial
Miss Mad Hatter
Casrial
Miss Mad Hatter

Bah, I had to do research. xd How about an April 2004? It contains the bammi hat. Marketplace lists it at 54k at the lowest.

DEAL. Send trade and I'll add you to the waiting list in my shop. ^^
I know you probably won't be interested, but it's worth a try anyway.

Name: Neppy Makasota
Samples: [ x ] [ x ] [ x ] [ x ] [ x ] [ x ] [ x ]
Prices: See my shop, if you're interested. Link is in my sig.
What/who you'd like to draw: Anyone that is requested.

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

Miss Mad Hatter
Casrial
Miss Mad Hatter
Casrial
Miss Mad Hatter

DEAL. Send trade and I'll add you to the waiting list in my shop. ^^

Yay! ^_^

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

yannas
Casrial
yannas
do you take RL commies?

Not unless you're really super cheap. ^^; I'm not made of money.

what do you mean by super cheap? ^^

Less than $10 before I can even consider. ^^; But I'm sure you have a website you can post where we can make any deliberations.

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

Chattenuga Choo-choo!
Name: Lady Ducky
Samples: [Sketch][Colored][Speech Bubble]
Prices: [Prices]
What/who you'd like to draw: "Casrial having an unfortunate cooking accident in the kitchen" Sounds like it would be fun to draw >w<

Hygienic Swapper

* Drops a bump while at work * heart

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

Lady Ducky - sounds good! I like your marker drawings--cute! I'll start the trade for 700g. ^_^

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

Twisted~Fairytale
* Drops a bump while at work * heart

heart Thanks! : surprised ffers cookies::

Infamous's Wife

Rainbow Hero

Dance, little monkeys! Dance!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff