Total Votes:[ 304 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 333 334 335 > >> >>> »|

pants overrated
neko-niki
pants overrated

REALLY I DISTINCTLY REMEMBER

I came back from a hiatus of like 1-2 years or something
and switched accounts and usernames a lot D;
I still have a copy of the story if you want it!
And just in case you lost the art I gave you I have that too! XD

Oh, that explains it! You must have sent them to me in a different account then~
Though if it isn't too much trouble, could you send them to me again?
Just in case I really wan't able to save it >.<

Of course
hopefully this isn't a bother to put the entire story here ...

It was a peaceful day. Zennosuke was lying on a couch, head propped up by an elbow. He watched as Kotori bustled about, cleaning up the house, dusting the place clean. She was well aware that he was watching her and did her chores with a bright blush on her face. She cast glances back at him and quickly looked away when she saw him still watching.
Finally, she put down the cloth and looked at him. “What is it, Zennosuke-sama?” she asked.
There was a silence as he watched her, red eyes staring into her own. Kotori’s blush eventually became redder as she waited.
“Kotori,” Zennosuke finally says. He got up into a sitting position, looked at her some more, then stood up.
“Y-Yes?”
“I’m hungry,” he said with a smirk. Kotori blinked, then her eyes widened in surprise.
“Oh yes! I’m sorry, I forgot,” she said. She grabbed the cloth. “I’ll prepare a meal for you right away.” She dashed away. Zennosuke covered his mouth like he was covering a yawn, but was smiling beneath it. He trailed after her. Kotori cleaned up quickly then rushed to the kitchen. She was unaware of him behind her as he made no sound as he walked.
She bent over and brought out a few vegetables from the fridge. Zennosuke put a hand on her shoulder. She startled and dropped the cabbage.
“Please don’t scare me like that, Zennosuke-sama,” she said, picking up the cabbage again and bringing it to the sink.
“How many times do I have to tell you to drop the –sama?” he said with a sigh. She didn’t reply as she prepared to make his meal. He watched as Kotori began chopping the lettuce up. She was making it come out chunky.
“Here,” he said, and put his arm around her waist.
“Eh?”
He smirked at her surprise and put his other hand around her waist, holding her hands in front of her. He placed her left hand on top of the lettuce and got her to curl her knuckles, then placed her right hand with the knife next to it.
“This way, you can cut it thinner, and avoid cutting yourself,” he explained. “Cut it.”
Kotori hesitated for a moment but then pushed down on the handle. The lettuce came apart in thin slices. “Oh…”
“Then move your hand across it to cut the next bit,” Zennosuke instructed, and helped her along. Soon, all of it was chopped up. “Just like that.” He let go of her and walked to the other side of the counter. He sat down on the stool.
“Do continue,” he said. Kotori nodded, flustered. She went to the fridge and dug around a bit.
“Oh no,” she said. She closed it. “I need to go buy more groceries.”
“I’ll come with you,” Zennosuke volunteered, but Kotori shook her head. She smiled at him.
“It is okay, Zennosuke-sama,” she said. “I can go by myself. I’ll be really quick so I won’t keep you waiting.” She picked up a few thousand yen and pocketed her tanto. Her weapon disappeared inside her kimono. “I’ll be perfectly safe. Don’t worry about me.” She grinned at him, and with that, she left.
Zennosuke looked at the cabbage. He looked at the fridge. He decided to retire to the koi pond outside again. He poured himself some sake and waited.
She had kept him waiting. He didn’t need to glance up at the sky to see that it was dark. It took him less than a minute to be out the door, dressed in his battle gear, equipped with his weapons. He knew where Kotori liked to go shopping. He knew the routes she took. It took him five minutes to find her. She was in an alleyway with two thugs.
It was always an alleyway.
He judged that the two should have easily been taken down, but she didn’t make a move and just let them take her. Kotori, dammit. He ran down the alleyway.
Kotori was between the two thugs, eyes wide. Her expression could have been interpreted as anything, but a large part of it was fear. Fake fear. She was playing weak. The two thugs saw him approach. Zennosuke deemed them One Thug, Two Thug. He drew his short sword.
One Thug was a man probably in his late thirties. He was unshaven, poorly dressed, and fat. His hands were wrapped around Kotori’s mouth.
“Get your dirty hands away from her,” Zennosuke said as he walked closer.
Two Thug spat on the ground. He was bald and skinny, and he was groping Kotori. Zennosuke didn’t know which one to take out first. He drew his katana in his other hand. He’d take them both out.
“You can die now,” he said. Only then did the two hoodlums realise that they were both royally screwed. The fat one in a poor attempt to keep his dignity wrapped his other hand around Kotori’s throat.
“Don’t you move or I’ll strangle her!” he said, his voice hoarse. His eyes were crazed. His hands tightened.
There was a smirk, a fake smirk. Zennosuke advanced. He was a blur. Then there were two sharp screams. Zennosuke sheathed his swords just in time to catch Kotori as she fell towards him. He looked at her. She was unharmed.
He looked at the thugs. Both were now handless. Gloved hands flopped uselessly to the ground. The screams ceased. Blood gurgled from their mouths. They gagged, and died.
“Are you okay?” he asked. Kotori was hugging him tightly on the waist.
“Thank you, Zennosuke-sama,” she said, smiling into his chest. “I didn’t want to attack them because I didn’t want to risk our identity. I didn’t want you to get in trouble.”
Zennosuke put a hand on her head. He patted it once. “Get up,” he said. Kotori stood up in an instant.
“Don’t let this happen again,” he said. “No one but I can touch you.”
Kotori had tears in her eyes. She looked up at the sky. Zennosuke followed her gaze and realised that it wasn’t tears in her eyes, it was rainwater. Rain splattered in heavy droplets around them. The water diluted the blood at their feet.
“Let’s start heading back, Zennosuke-sama,” Kotori said. She turned, about to collect the groceries she had dropped, but found herself quickly trapped. She was pressed against the wall. Zennosuke leaned in and kissed her. Her eyes were wide. Heat rushed quickly to her face. His lips were warm despite the cold weather.
He cupped her cheek with his other hand and sunk deeper into the kiss. He parted her lips with his own. Kotori’s surprised melted and she kissed him back. The rain soaked them thoroughly. Their eyes closed as they just stood there, bodies melding together.
Then Kotori put her hand on Zennosuke’s chest and gave him a light push.
“You’re going to catch a cold, Zennosuke-sama,” she said, avoiding his eyes.
He stepped back. He pushed a lock of hair out of her eyes, tilted her chin to look at him.
“Don’t forget, that you are mine, and only mine,” he said. He picked up the grocery bags and slung it over his shoulder. He took Kotori’s hand and walked home.
Back home, Kotori was fussing about how the food was soaked through. Zennosuke kissed her on the forehead while she was still talking, took the grocery bag from her, and told her that he’d cook.
“No, I can do it, please don’t trouble yourself,” she said, trying to take the bag from him.
“Go dry yourself,” he replied. He made dinner that night. It turned out better than what Kotori could have made with their supplies, but all that mattered was that she was full, happy, and enjoyed his cooking. He had to take care of his belongings.

GAWD MY WRITING WAS SO BAD BEFORE LOL /rolls over

Thank you~
Okay, I did save it after all!
You were LiEliot back then, haha XDD

And I still have the art! Woot! heart

Victory

neko-niki
pants overrated
neko-niki
pants overrated

REALLY I DISTINCTLY REMEMBER

I came back from a hiatus of like 1-2 years or something
and switched accounts and usernames a lot D;
I still have a copy of the story if you want it!
And just in case you lost the art I gave you I have that too! XD

Oh, that explains it! You must have sent them to me in a different account then~
Though if it isn't too much trouble, could you send them to me again?
Just in case I really wan't able to save it >.<

Of course
hopefully this isn't a bother to put the entire story here ...

It was a peaceful day. Zennosuke was lying on a couch, head propped up by an elbow. He watched as Kotori bustled about, cleaning up the house, dusting the place clean. She was well aware that he was watching her and did her chores with a bright blush on her face. She cast glances back at him and quickly looked away when she saw him still watching.
Finally, she put down the cloth and looked at him. “What is it, Zennosuke-sama?” she asked.
There was a silence as he watched her, red eyes staring into her own. Kotori’s blush eventually became redder as she waited.
“Kotori,” Zennosuke finally says. He got up into a sitting position, looked at her some more, then stood up.
“Y-Yes?”
“I’m hungry,” he said with a smirk. Kotori blinked, then her eyes widened in surprise.
“Oh yes! I’m sorry, I forgot,” she said. She grabbed the cloth. “I’ll prepare a meal for you right away.” She dashed away. Zennosuke covered his mouth like he was covering a yawn, but was smiling beneath it. He trailed after her. Kotori cleaned up quickly then rushed to the kitchen. She was unaware of him behind her as he made no sound as he walked.
She bent over and brought out a few vegetables from the fridge. Zennosuke put a hand on her shoulder. She startled and dropped the cabbage.
“Please don’t scare me like that, Zennosuke-sama,” she said, picking up the cabbage again and bringing it to the sink.
“How many times do I have to tell you to drop the –sama?” he said with a sigh. She didn’t reply as she prepared to make his meal. He watched as Kotori began chopping the lettuce up. She was making it come out chunky.
“Here,” he said, and put his arm around her waist.
“Eh?”
He smirked at her surprise and put his other hand around her waist, holding her hands in front of her. He placed her left hand on top of the lettuce and got her to curl her knuckles, then placed her right hand with the knife next to it.
“This way, you can cut it thinner, and avoid cutting yourself,” he explained. “Cut it.”
Kotori hesitated for a moment but then pushed down on the handle. The lettuce came apart in thin slices. “Oh…”
“Then move your hand across it to cut the next bit,” Zennosuke instructed, and helped her along. Soon, all of it was chopped up. “Just like that.” He let go of her and walked to the other side of the counter. He sat down on the stool.
“Do continue,” he said. Kotori nodded, flustered. She went to the fridge and dug around a bit.
“Oh no,” she said. She closed it. “I need to go buy more groceries.”
“I’ll come with you,” Zennosuke volunteered, but Kotori shook her head. She smiled at him.
“It is okay, Zennosuke-sama,” she said. “I can go by myself. I’ll be really quick so I won’t keep you waiting.” She picked up a few thousand yen and pocketed her tanto. Her weapon disappeared inside her kimono. “I’ll be perfectly safe. Don’t worry about me.” She grinned at him, and with that, she left.
Zennosuke looked at the cabbage. He looked at the fridge. He decided to retire to the koi pond outside again. He poured himself some sake and waited.
She had kept him waiting. He didn’t need to glance up at the sky to see that it was dark. It took him less than a minute to be out the door, dressed in his battle gear, equipped with his weapons. He knew where Kotori liked to go shopping. He knew the routes she took. It took him five minutes to find her. She was in an alleyway with two thugs.
It was always an alleyway.
He judged that the two should have easily been taken down, but she didn’t make a move and just let them take her. Kotori, dammit. He ran down the alleyway.
Kotori was between the two thugs, eyes wide. Her expression could have been interpreted as anything, but a large part of it was fear. Fake fear. She was playing weak. The two thugs saw him approach. Zennosuke deemed them One Thug, Two Thug. He drew his short sword.
One Thug was a man probably in his late thirties. He was unshaven, poorly dressed, and fat. His hands were wrapped around Kotori’s mouth.
“Get your dirty hands away from her,” Zennosuke said as he walked closer.
Two Thug spat on the ground. He was bald and skinny, and he was groping Kotori. Zennosuke didn’t know which one to take out first. He drew his katana in his other hand. He’d take them both out.
“You can die now,” he said. Only then did the two hoodlums realise that they were both royally screwed. The fat one in a poor attempt to keep his dignity wrapped his other hand around Kotori’s throat.
“Don’t you move or I’ll strangle her!” he said, his voice hoarse. His eyes were crazed. His hands tightened.
There was a smirk, a fake smirk. Zennosuke advanced. He was a blur. Then there were two sharp screams. Zennosuke sheathed his swords just in time to catch Kotori as she fell towards him. He looked at her. She was unharmed.
He looked at the thugs. Both were now handless. Gloved hands flopped uselessly to the ground. The screams ceased. Blood gurgled from their mouths. They gagged, and died.
“Are you okay?” he asked. Kotori was hugging him tightly on the waist.
“Thank you, Zennosuke-sama,” she said, smiling into his chest. “I didn’t want to attack them because I didn’t want to risk our identity. I didn’t want you to get in trouble.”
Zennosuke put a hand on her head. He patted it once. “Get up,” he said. Kotori stood up in an instant.
“Don’t let this happen again,” he said. “No one but I can touch you.”
Kotori had tears in her eyes. She looked up at the sky. Zennosuke followed her gaze and realised that it wasn’t tears in her eyes, it was rainwater. Rain splattered in heavy droplets around them. The water diluted the blood at their feet.
“Let’s start heading back, Zennosuke-sama,” Kotori said. She turned, about to collect the groceries she had dropped, but found herself quickly trapped. She was pressed against the wall. Zennosuke leaned in and kissed her. Her eyes were wide. Heat rushed quickly to her face. His lips were warm despite the cold weather.
He cupped her cheek with his other hand and sunk deeper into the kiss. He parted her lips with his own. Kotori’s surprised melted and she kissed him back. The rain soaked them thoroughly. Their eyes closed as they just stood there, bodies melding together.
Then Kotori put her hand on Zennosuke’s chest and gave him a light push.
“You’re going to catch a cold, Zennosuke-sama,” she said, avoiding his eyes.
He stepped back. He pushed a lock of hair out of her eyes, tilted her chin to look at him.
“Don’t forget, that you are mine, and only mine,” he said. He picked up the grocery bags and slung it over his shoulder. He took Kotori’s hand and walked home.
Back home, Kotori was fussing about how the food was soaked through. Zennosuke kissed her on the forehead while she was still talking, took the grocery bag from her, and told her that he’d cook.
“No, I can do it, please don’t trouble yourself,” she said, trying to take the bag from him.
“Go dry yourself,” he replied. He made dinner that night. It turned out better than what Kotori could have made with their supplies, but all that mattered was that she was full, happy, and enjoyed his cooking. He had to take care of his belongings.

GAWD MY WRITING WAS SO BAD BEFORE LOL /rolls over

Thank you~
Okay, I did save it after all!
You were LiEliot back then, haha XDD

And I still have the art! Woot! heart

Lol my writing has improved during my hiatus at leaast >>
Anyways erm I came into this thread offering my art originally *strokes beard* I'm on my phone now so I might reread your thread tomorrow since I forgot what you're after hah..
pants overrated

Anyways erm I came into this thread offering my art originally *strokes beard* I'm on my phone now so I might reread your thread tomorrow since I forgot what you're after hah..

That's good to know! Do you still write stories during your free time or do you RP for practice?
I have have some friends who went into RPing to improve their writing XD

Victory

neko-niki
pants overrated

That's good to know! Do you still write stories during your free time or do you RP for practice?
I have have some friends who went into RPing to improve their writing XD

I never rp'd before never understood it, have little idea what its about haha
Im trying to finish another book actually
I've written some lame novels while I was away
I kinda want to become an author x.x;
pants overrated

Same. I never got into it either XD
That's nice! At least you managed to finish something. ^^

Partying Prophet

9,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Boink~

Just to update you, neko, I'm finishing up some RLCs and then I'll get into the lineart of my half of the trade. o 3 o I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN.

And ohgod, RPing is a great way to keep your writing fresh. Best writing exercise ever. o u o [/twocents
VoxAngeles
Boink~

Just to update you, neko, I'm finishing up some RLCs and then I'll get into the lineart of my half of the trade. o 3 o I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN.

And ohgod, RPing is a great way to keep your writing fresh. Best writing exercise ever. o u o [/twocents

That's okay! I'm working on some RLCs myself XP

I heard! But I never knew how to get into those groups!
Like, I know you have to apply for some but I don't know what to do after, hahaha!

Partying Prophet

9,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
You just make a character and write in third-person of that character. c: You interact with other people's characters and hopefully form a pretty awesome plot!

It's super-fun, not gonna lie. And definitely the best writing exercise I've found to date. o 3 o

Do you like to write, then? c:
VoxAngeles
You just make a character and write in third-person of that character. c: You interact with other people's characters and hopefully form a pretty awesome plot!

It's super-fun, not gonna lie. And definitely the best writing exercise I've found to date. o 3 o

Do you like to write, then? c:

That sounds fun!

If I had any skill in writing, I think I would enjoy it. Unfortunately, I'm a bit weak in that department XD
I have a bunch of ideas in my head but I just can't seem to put them down into words OTL

Benevolent Astronomer

neko-niki

User Image

Username: EeveeRina
Samples: newest ones I have c: I can do shading, I just figured out a new shading style. These were both freebs x3
User ImageUser Image

Price: 200k for shaded half-body smile Unfortunately I cannot draw couples sweatdrop
Estimated Time Until Completion: A couple of days c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces