Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Count

+1 1 100.0% [ 304 ]
Total Votes:[ 304 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 333 334 335 > >> >>> »|

neko-niki
Klingeth
neko-niki
Well, I think it's a good start! Might help you get the feel of things?

Hopefully o3o still deciding whether to go "semi-chibi style" or try for a "normal" style. But I'll let the flow guide me.

That's good. It's best not to think about it too much! Based on experience, I don't usually like the outcome when I do XP

I think that's when it stuffs me around personally when I draw etc.

Original Ladykiller

29,475 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Klingeth
bump~

sometimes listening to appropriate music and forming a picture in ones mind, and by appropraite music i don't mean like rap or music artist like rihanna or lady gaga or whatever...i usually listen to movie music or trailer music that really helps one form a picture....XD...just thought i'd give my two cents.... sweatdrop
That's a good idea C:
✿ --- BUMP --- ✿
✿ --- BUMP --- ✿
✿ --- BUMP --- ✿
I BE THE WAFFLE
Klingeth
bump~

sometimes listening to appropriate music and forming a picture in ones mind, and by appropraite music i don't mean like rap or music artist like rihanna or lady gaga or whatever...i usually listen to movie music or trailer music that really helps one form a picture....XD...just thought i'd give my two cents.... sweatdrop

c: thanks for the suggestion. i listen to music that's dreamy/whimsical i guess hehe. though it's just been hard to form a picture because i have a million things i wanna draw.

TT-TT sadly i've put my OC's last on my list of things to draw.

Original Ladykiller

29,475 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Klingeth
I BE THE WAFFLE
Klingeth
bump~

c: thanks for the suggestion. i listen to music that's dreamy/whimsical i guess hehe. though it's just been hard to form a picture because i have a million things i wanna draw.

I can draw your OC's for you... emotion_kirakira
I BE THE WAFFLE
Klingeth
I BE THE WAFFLE
Klingeth
bump~

;w; Awww ty for the offer. At the moment I've got to design 3 of them. Been using avi's as a base because it's easier to get an idea from it.

Original Ladykiller

29,475 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Klingeth
I BE THE WAFFLE
Klingeth
I BE THE WAFFLE
Klingeth
bump~

;w; Awww ty for the offer. At the moment I've got to design 3 of them. Been using avi's as a base because it's easier to get an idea from it.

i've never used avi's for my OC's i just sorta do concept art of them...then pile it all together and let my imagination put together the final form....Xd...then a couple years later come back to it and re-design it in one shot to the point that it looks completely different but some how capture the characters true self even better....O.o....XD
I BE THE WAFFLE
Klingeth
I BE THE WAFFLE
Klingeth
I BE THE WAFFLE
Klingeth
bump~

i've never used avi's for my OC's i just sorta do concept art of them...then pile it all together and let my imagination put together the final form....Xd...then a couple years later come back to it and re-design it in one shot to the point that it looks completely different but some how capture the characters true self even better....O.o....XD

I used to be inspired by anime and just things I'd see in general. Then I moved onto using avi's as a base and then drawing the avi in my own style to come up with something I felt was right for the character.

o-o I've had to scrap a few characters as years have gone by... I guess cos they weren't relevant to me anymore or they had ties with some people I no longer spoke to etc.

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
xd would you mind adding my thread link, I've already added yours 3nodding heart

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/setting-up/t.87858041/][img]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e151/TonksArt/bannerfans_8889813-9_zps8032289e.jpg[/img][/url]
Klingeth

How's your present coming along? emotion_kirakira

Nymphadora Tonks Airman

Sure thing! Thanks a lot! emotion_bigheart

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
neko-niki

Nymphadora Tonks Airman