Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Count

+1 1 100.0% [ 304 ]
Total Votes:[ 304 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 333 334 335 > >> >>> »|

Questionable Shopper

neko-niki
Snow Mishibari

I'd totally consider RLCs if I had extra money to spend since I also offer RLCs but I already promised myself that I wouldn't touch my savings unless it's for an emergency XP
But yeah, I know what you mean. It's hard to find good artists who accept gold these days OTL

i can't talk since i don't accept gold either, but i wanna get rid of the gold and you can't sell it for real money, but no one wants it for art and im not interested in the items, so it's like " what do i do with this?!?!"
Snow Mishibari

I'd suggest trying auctions but it gets kinda crazy over there with bids going at 100 mil (totally out of my budget too lol)
I guess all we can do is wait for artists who are willing to take all our gold XD
neko-niki
Klingeth

Omg a baby laaamb~
I wanna hug one ;A;

;w; Yes you wanna hug one of those cos they're cute and fluffy!
Klingeth

...And they can't run away form you emotion_dowant
neko-niki
Klingeth

...And they can't run away form you emotion_dowant

>:3 Exactly!

Also o3o you're good with your savings... I mean I work and have saved a lot of money but I frequently purchase RLC because I always wanna help a friend in need >w>
Klingeth

You have no idea how many times I've been tempted to spend on RLCs! gonk
But I get paranoid and think, "What if I spend this now but then I need something later on and I don't have enough money for it?!"
So I just decided to go for gold commissions instead. It's a lot harder to find artists but at least I won't feel paranoid/guilty about spending heaps of gold on art XD
neko-niki
Klingeth

You have no idea how many times I've been tempted to spend on RLCs! gonk
But I get paranoid and think, "What if I spend this now but then I need something later on and I don't have enough money for it?!"
So I just decided to go for gold commissions instead. It's a lot harder to find artists but at least I won't feel paranoid/guilty about spending heaps of gold on art XD

Haha I know the feeling. Since I don't work atm I shouldn't be buying RLC's but because I wanted to get a chibi group of my new OC's I ended up purchasing something and then purchased a RLC gift for a friend too >w<

And and uwu I also wanna purchase a cosplay outfit but blaaah I am meant to save D:
Klingeth

I know! /sob
I want a new laptop, DS, PS Vita and a bunch of other stuff but then I start to think, "Do I really need them? My laptop still works fine and it's not like I'll die if I don't play (Insert game here) right now"
Perhaps when I'm more financially stable, I'll consider buying the stuff that I want but not necessarily need LOL
neko-niki
Klingeth

I know! /sob
I want a new laptop, DS, PS Vita and a bunch of other stuff but then I start to think, "Do I really need them? My laptop still works fine and it's not like I'll die if I don't play (Insert game here) right now"
Perhaps when I'm more financially stable, I'll consider buying the stuff that I want but not necessarily need LOL

o3o That is a good mindset you have. I guess the reason I tend to spend on a whim is because I was working and receiving an income.

Now it's like "... crap I need to be wise on what I am spending money on."

@o@ And I leave for Canada in 15 days.
Klingeth

Thank you! I'll try to keep it that way once I start working. XDD

Right, right! Though maybe you'll be able to spend a bit more once you settle down over there and things aren't so hectic from moving XP
neko-niki
Klingeth

Thank you! I'll try to keep it that way once I start working. XDD

Right, right! Though maybe you'll be able to spend a bit more once you settle down over there and things aren't so hectic from moving XP

xD Lol try to keep the mindset. It comes in handy!

And well... depends if my bf & I choose to live in Canada permanently or not as we're going on a working/study visa.
Klingeth

I guess only time will tell! C:
neko-niki
Klingeth

I guess only time will tell! C:

;w; Only time will tell.
Klingeth

Whatever happens, I hope it works out whee
✿ --- BUMP --- ✿

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items