Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loverboy

Ahh I'm not good at mecha at all... but I thought one of your characters was really cute. 0 v 0

Username: Linduhh
Samples: [one] [two] [three]
Prices: 500k
Character I'll Draw: Cotton
Timeframe: >1 week

Gutterbones's Prince

Alien Kin

25,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Username: the kat life
Samples: here and here
Prices:700k or if it's too high 650k, that's what people usually pay me c:
Character I'll Draw: Nana! I haven't drawn a character like her and I really want to try o u o
Timeframe: a few hours~~

Gutterbones's Prince

Alien Kin

25,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
the kat life

I really like that second example.
Nana would look really cute in your style~ I'll send off a trade.

Gutterbones's Prince

Alien Kin

25,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100

Gutterbones's Prince

Alien Kin

25,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100

Gutterbones's Prince

Alien Kin

25,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Username: Meekeh
Samples: mee-kii.deviantart.com all these samples were done for free lol... you can expect something of equal or higher quality to the latest sample.
Prices: I actually don't have any gaia prices since I do all out freebs or RLC, but my current auction is at 2m so I will accept something above 2m (sorry it's a bit high xD)
Character I'll Draw: Chirp or maybe rabbit (btw is rabbit definitely a boy? >"< but hmm you have a lot of rabbit already hahah.) Maybe Chise.
Timeframe: I can't tell you precisely as I will be drawing it in between RLC ¬.¬ Within 10 days? But anyway you will always receive the final art from me even if I take a bit longer than expected.

Gutterbones's Prince

Alien Kin

25,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Meekeh

Rabbit IS a boy. :3 He's effeminate looking since he's a companion model. His line is supposed to appeal to a specific strain of buyers.

I really like the little details you have in your work, like the lace on this one for example, but the anatomy, especially with the hips, is making me cringe for the price. And auctions usually aren't the best to price your art with since people are competing for your art and are therefore willing to dish out more for it than a normal person would pay at an art shop.

I'll think on it and get back to you, cause I'm also giving a good portion of my funds to a friend who's drawing for me.

If I DO say yes for you, I'd really love to see you do Chirp~

Gutterbones's Prince

Alien Kin

25,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100

Gutterbones's Prince

Alien Kin

25,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
piia-star
Meekeh

Rabbit IS a boy. :3 He's effeminate looking since he's a companion model. His line is supposed to appeal to a specific strain of buyers.

I really like the little details you have in your work, like the lace on this one for example, but the anatomy, especially with the hips, is making me cringe for the price. And auctions usually aren't the best to price your art with since people are competing for your art and are therefore willing to dish out more for it than a normal person would pay at an art shop.

I'll think on it and get back to you, cause I'm also giving a good portion of my funds to a friend who's drawing for me.

If I DO say yes for you, I'd really love to see you do Chirp~

It's no problem, in fact I would suggest to not bother because you should be buying something that you actually want 3nodding It seems you just have an issue with my style with bigger hips and thighs than some, since I actually have a long line of RLC I am working on lol (you should be more considerate to other artists if I might suggest so). I mainly posted because the characters are interesting, but good luck!

Gutterbones's Prince

Alien Kin

25,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
wow ok then
Username: Momma_Kat
Samples: Sample1 // Sample2 // Sample3
These first two samples are all finished within this week, sample two was actually finished yesterday. Sample 3 was a while back, but it's one of my only examples of mech so I thought I'd include it.
My DA - most of my commission stuff is in scraps, so you'll find the more recent stuff in there probably.
Prices: Everything is under or at 100k (and that includes with or without color).
Chibis are usually 40k and go up with difficulty (but I don't imagine anything going over 50k for a chibi with your characters unless you want Stanza as a chibi that might be 50k).
Fullbodies are 100k, so going from there to smaller images. Headshot/bust would be around 20k, waist - 50k.
Character I'll Draw: I love them all, but I guess I'll narrow it down. .3.
Stanza (she seems like she'd be a bit of a challenge) // R.A.B.B.I.T. // TwoStep // Chise // Cotton // Piia // Sharkmaid
Timeframe: I can get chibis done in 1-2 days (if I don't have an issue with their pose and the sort). Fullbodies give me 1-3 days (again difficulty with poses sometimes can make it take a bit longer).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff