• Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Brb taking my friend home.

Rainbow Raider

12,700 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
          I bloody love your character designs. Especially Stanza.
          And I personified my computer too! : D Though he is no where near as adorable.

Shoujo Star

14,600 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
piia-star
NoodleOceanBacon
piia-star

Username:NoodleOceanBacon
Samples:
xxnamemenobodyxx.deviantart.com/gallery

Prices:last time a chick paid me 200k for couple art of her and freddy krueger
so i'd put my prices between 50k and 200k
Timeframe:about about 2-3 days

I've seen a lot of people doing the Adventure Time art style if that's what you're offering, and I'm not really interested in it. Not a big fan of the show.
Thanks for the interest though.
No my real artwork is below that,to tell the truth i'm sick of doing adventure time requests,but i'm desperate for gold

Anxious Witch

11,625 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100
~bump~

Chise and R.A.B.B.I.T. are so cute :3

I would totally draw them if I had any skillz ; w; if you'd like, I can see if I can get my friend to draw them for you O: and she wont charge you (she doesn't have a gaia lol. and if you'd like, I can send you a PM with some of her work (non-mechas tho) if you'd like)

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
Well now... This is a good point and makes me want to expand my horizons! I don't normally do this so...

Username: Nyowpotopop
Samples: http://s1002.photobucket.com/albums/af146/NyowGallery/
I actually have zero mecha samples and have only done them once or twice ever. I'd love to give it a shot though.
Prices: My most recent one (pug in clothes) was 150K. You CAN expect lines, colors and shading to be of that quality and a small background... So for a humanoid figure probably more if I don't ruin it.
Maybe 175K minimum and you can add to it if you like it. razz
Character I'll Draw: I'd me most interested in Rabbit but I am willing to do any of them EXCEPT two-step.
Timeframe: Depends on my crazy RL schedule... Because RL and RL commisions always come first. Most time I've taken on a picture is one month.

Gutterbones's Prince

Alien Kin

25,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Quail Knight
          I bloody love your character designs. Especially Stanza.
          And I personified my computer too! : D Though he is no where near as adorable.

Aaaahn, thank you. I worked really hard on Stanza so she's one of my pride and joy babies.
I wanna see your gijinka. >3<

Gutterbones's Prince

Alien Kin

25,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
NoodleOceanBacon
piia-star
NoodleOceanBacon
piia-star

Username:NoodleOceanBacon
Samples:
xxnamemenobodyxx.deviantart.com/gallery

Prices:last time a chick paid me 200k for couple art of her and freddy krueger
so i'd put my prices between 50k and 200k
Timeframe:about about 2-3 days

I've seen a lot of people doing the Adventure Time art style if that's what you're offering, and I'm not really interested in it. Not a big fan of the show.
Thanks for the interest though.
No my real artwork is below that,to tell the truth i'm sick of doing adventure time requests,but i'm desperate for gold

Ahh. Still not quite what I'm looking for though. Thank you again though. You've got a great style going for you.

Gutterbones's Prince

Alien Kin

25,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Nyowpotopop
Well now... This is a good point and makes me want to expand my horizons! I don't normally do this so...

I actually have zero mecha samples and have only done them once or twice ever. I'd love to give it a shot though.
Prices: My most recent one (pug in clothes) was 150K. You CAN expect lines, colors and shading to be of that quality and a small background... So for a humanoid figure probably more if I don't ruin it.
Character I'll Draw: I'd me most interested in Rabbit but I am willing to do any of them EXCEPT two-step.
Timeframe: Depends on my crazy RL schedule... Because RL and RL commisions always come first. Most time I've taken on a picture is one month.

Thank you for the interest but I'm gonna have to say no. Good luck with your RL commissions.

Gutterbones's Prince

Alien Kin

25,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
CherieBits
~bump~

Chise and R.A.B.B.I.T. are so cute :3

I would totally draw them if I had any skillz ; w; if you'd like, I can see if I can get my friend to draw them for you O: and she wont charge you (she doesn't have a gaia lol. and if you'd like, I can send you a PM with some of her work (non-mechas tho) if you'd like)

Nah, I don't wanna have her draw for me and not be able to pay her. And I'm not really up for art trades. Thank you though.

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
piia-star
Nyowpotopop

Thank you for the interest but I'm gonna have to say no. Good luck with your RL commissions.

Awright! :3 Good luck with your request!
Rabbit http://dwaejtokki.deviantart.com/ for 300k colored full body chibi going to look like This Chibicolored

Gutterbones's Prince

Alien Kin

25,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
My Tokki
Rabbit http://dwaejtokki.deviantart.com/ for 300k colored full body chibi going to look like This Chibicolored

No thank you.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
piia-star
Hyperactive Nerd
piia-star
Hyperactive Nerd
bump for you. =D

ty ty

I'm gonna um, try and draw your art anyway, you don't have to pay me or anything, but it looks like a nice challenge for me.

Baww. <3 I'll at least tip you.

I finished RABBIT, but it's only a headshot since I can't proportion anything right, lol. But I rather like how it turned out. It was my first mecha drawing and it's pretty cool lineart. XD I will give it to you tomorrow, even though it's nothing fancy or anything. (I need more light for the picture)

Sparkly Junior

Aw heck, I'll offer anyway. If you want some very cheap, cute-ish art, I can draw Chise for 5 to 10k. Samples over at my shop thread thing.

Gutterbones's Prince

Alien Kin

25,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Hyperactive Nerd
piia-star
Hyperactive Nerd
piia-star
Hyperactive Nerd
bump for you. =D

ty ty

I'm gonna um, try and draw your art anyway, you don't have to pay me or anything, but it looks like a nice challenge for me.

Baww. <3 I'll at least tip you.

I finished RABBIT, but it's only a headshot since I can't proportion anything right, lol. But I rather like how it turned out. It was my first mecha drawing and it's pretty cool lineart. XD I will give it to you tomorrow, even though it's nothing fancy or anything. (I need more light for the picture)

Thank you. ♥ I can't wait to see it. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces