Angry littlefevil
Naturalist
Angry littlefevil
Naturalist
Angry littlefevil
lol yssss friendddzzzzzz-- xD that would be greeaattt <33 xDD

Woo! I'm Vicky btw c:
ayyeee, call me fev <33 its short and easy <33

That works ^^ So Fev, what's up? c: Right now I'm just playing around with this month's RIG items. There are so many cute new items wahhh!

aahhhhhh- i was think to buy some of thosee item as welll <333 OUO <33 im saving up my moneh right nowww- ysdhc aha- i have been drawing muchhhhh <333 im practicing my chibi skill >: 333, drawing chibi iss a whole new lever for me because im not really achibi person ;;U;; sdgtcyshucs

You should check out the item sets! They're not too expensive and imo the cutest stuff there. Ooh saving up for something in particular? surprised

Your chibis are so cute! I love your art because there is always so much energy and expression ^^ Are you planning on practicing more before officially commissioning them? surprised

Beloved Smoker

14,175 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Naturalist
Angry littlefevil
Naturalist
Angry littlefevil
Naturalist
Angry littlefevil
lol yssss friendddzzzzzz-- xD that would be greeaattt <33 xDD

Woo! I'm Vicky btw c:

That works ^^ So Fev, what's up? c: Right now I'm just playing around with this month's RIG items. There are so many cute new items wahhh!

aahhhhhh- i was think to buy some of thosee item as welll <333 OUO <33 im saving up my moneh right nowww- ysdhc aha- i have been drawing muchhhhh <333 im practicing my chibi skill >: 333, drawing chibi iss a whole new lever for me because im not really achibi person ;;U;; sdgtcyshucs

You should check out the item sets! They're not too expensive and imo the cutest stuff there. Ooh saving up for something in particular? surprised

Your chibis are so cute! I love your art because there is always so much energy and expression ^^ Are you planning on practicing more before officially commissioning them? surprised
hehe yesss, i really like this item the mosttt <333 Mythical Arcanist <333 much cutee <3 ahah not reaallyy, was planing to buy a new tablet-- xD

thank you try tho- ;U;, yesss, im sell em once i got pro with em <333 ^^O^^

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Angry littlefevil
Naturalist
Angry littlefevil
Naturalist
Angry littlefevil

hehe yesss, i really like this item the mosttt <333 Mythical Arcanist <333 much cutee <3 ahah not reaallyy, was planing to buy a new tablet-- xD

thank you try tho- ;U;, yesss, im sell em once i got pro with em <333 ^^O^^

Wasn't that from a previous RIG? xP Though I admit I like it too surprised Haha nice ^^ I gots no monies to buy anything after I buy Christmas presents xD

Yeah chibis are quite popular on Gaia, probably moreso than any other style. Though I like pretty much any style as long as it's digital xP The only traditional I like are water colors heart
Howdy!
RLC info
Please click the thumbnails to see the complete images.

I do do fullbodies also for $10 increase from the waist up, that's unlisted.

Thanks for taking a look!

Beloved Winner

Naturalist
.~.
User Image

started your piece :3
(glasses will be added at last)

User Image
.~.

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
H U M A Nico
Howdy!
RLC info
Please click the thumbnails to see the complete images.

I do do fullbodies also for $10 increase from the waist up, that's unlisted.

Thanks for taking a look!

Love the art but I'm not looking for RLC, sorry sweatdrop

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Vladimirka
Naturalist
.~.
User Image

started your piece :3
(glasses will be added at last)

User Image
.~.

Thanks for the update! Looks cute ^^

Beloved Winner

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Vladimirka
Naturalist
.~.
User Image

lineart finished * u*

User Image
.~.

Looks great! 4laugh

Beloved Winner

Naturalist
.~.
User Image

oookay
i'm finished o uo
let's plews complete the trade :3

User Image
.~.

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Vladimirka
Naturalist
.~.
User Image

oookay
i'm finished o uo
let's plews complete the trade :3

User Image
.~.

Wow I love it!! Thank you! ^^ Accepting trade!

Beloved Winner

Naturalist
Vladimirka
.~.
User Image

i'm glad you do whee
here's the piece
thanks for accepting my art emotion_kirakira

User Image
.~.

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Vladimirka
Naturalist
Vladimirka
.~.
User Image

i'm glad you do whee
here's the piece
thanks for accepting my art emotion_kirakira

User Image
.~.

Thanks for drawing it ^^

Bashful Browser

Naturalist

so sorry for disappearing on you! I'm in the process of moving and there's no internet at the new house
you don't have to keep the trade up, but I'll gladly do a couple pieces for you when we're done
thank you for being patient so far. I was really hoping to get the chibis done before I left, but things happened very suddenly ^ ^;

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
VFrost_BiteV
Naturalist

so sorry for disappearing on you! I'm in the process of moving and there's no internet at the new house
you don't have to keep the trade up, but I'll gladly do a couple pieces for you when we're done
thank you for being patient so far. I was really hoping to get the chibis done before I left, but things happened very suddenly ^ ^;

That' no problem. Moving is busy work! I'm not going to cancel the trade to penalize you for that xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff