Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star

SiegeDragomon

I want to draw both twins with a background. I only have one drawing of a character on a background here (I mean, there's another one here but it's kinda old and I'm not really proud of it) and here's the rest of my gallery and here's my latest drawing.

50bil? The price can be negotiable.

Tipsy Mage

FieryUnicorn

No thanks
SiegeDragomon

Hello there , How are you ?! ~
i was wondering if you're interested in my art , here are my samples emotion_yatta ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tipsy Mage

La Jolie Papillon
SiegeDragomon

i was wondering if you're interested in my art , here are my samples emotion_yatta ~

It's very cute, do you have a price in mind?
SiegeDragomon
La Jolie Papillon
SiegeDragomon

It's very cute, do you have a price in mind?

Thank you <3
and i take bribes , they are always +30 bill ^^

Tipsy Mage

La Jolie Papillon

Hnnnn, no thanks, sorry ;w;

Tipsy Mage

Insomnia Bump

Tipsy Mage

Bedtimebump~

Tipsy Mage

Rainy day bump!
It's not chibi.. but if you're interested redface

Example of headshot in process (but I can do up to waist too) :

xx

Tipsy Mage

Natsume Reiko San

xx

do you have any more examples?~
SiegeDragomon
Natsume Reiko San

xx

do you have any more examples?~

Sure : )

Earlier works:

xx

Later works:

xx

I used to have a thread with more..but the site I used to host the images isn't working now so I've got to reupload again : )

Tipsy Mage

Natsume Reiko San

Do you have a price in mind?
SiegeDragomon
Natsume Reiko San

Do you have a price in mind?

Would somewhere between 15-18 bil be ok? (Price can be negotiated too)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff