Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Mage

Gemnico-PH
User Image

...i really dunno what's happening to the prices of gaia nowadays was doing art
just for me to get some items that i wanted emo uhm i got some examples here below hope
you'd like it.. :s

arts with dominions = 10b
[x]
[x]

single chibi = 5b
[x]
[x]

[x]

couple arts = 10b
[x][x]
[x]

I'll get a couple art :3

Tipsy Mage

Magical Bumpu~

Genius

SiegeDragomon
Gemnico-PH
User Image

...i really dunno what's happening to the prices of gaia nowadays was doing art
just for me to get some items that i wanted emo uhm i got some examples here below hope
you'd like it.. :s

arts with dominions = 10b
[x]
[x]

single chibi = 5b
[x]
[x]

[x]

couple arts = 10b
[x][x]
[x]

I'll get a couple art :3

yay <3 will be working on it biggrin

Hello!, How are you? well this are mi samples, my min price fora bust is 2b and for a tight/waist up is 5b (you can also pay me with items in my wishlist.
      Thank you for reading

Supreme Bloodsucker

SiegeDragomon
MY DeviantArt for more samples c:

Prices:
(depending on difficulty specially characters with wings and armors)
10-20bil-bust
25-45bil-halfbody
35-60bil-full body

x | x | x

Tipsy Mage

Melty_Jelly

Hello!, How are you? well this are mi samples, my min price fora bust is 2b and for a tight/waist up is 5b (you can also pay me with items in my wishlist.
      Thank you for reading

Your art is awesome, I'd love to get my twins in that fullcolor style you did that cute purple demon girl in. Maybe make them a little bloody, and include their dragonish bits.

A couple art would be the listed price x2 right?
Could I pay more then what your asking price there is and bump it to a fullbody?
SiegeDragomon

Your art is awesome, I'd love to get my twins in that fullcolor style you did that cute purple demon girl in. Maybe make them a little bloody, and include their dragonish bits.

Could I pay more then what your asking price there is and bump it to a fullbody?

thank you, and yes~ and for a couple full body it should be a very high bribe (of gold or items ) because is takes me a lot more of time OwO

Tipsy Mage

Melty_Jelly
SiegeDragomon

thank you, and yes~ and for a couple full body it should be a very high bribe (of gold or items ) because is takes me a lot more of time OwO

how much gold would you want?
SiegeDragomon
Melty_Jelly
SiegeDragomon

20 b is my min

Tipsy Mage

Melty_Jelly
SiegeDragomon
Melty_Jelly
SiegeDragomon

20 b is my min

I can do 25-30 if you make it ultra super awesome~
SiegeDragomon
Melty_Jelly
SiegeDragomon
Melty_Jelly
SiegeDragomon

20 b is my min

mmm i dont think i can do it , im not that good sorry

Tipsy Mage

Melty_Jelly
SiegeDragomon
Melty_Jelly
SiegeDragomon
Melty_Jelly
SiegeDragomon

20 b is my min

mmm i dont think i can do it , im not that good sorry

psh ok 20b is fine then XD
SiegeDragomon
Melty_Jelly
SiegeDragomon
Melty_Jelly
SiegeDragomon

20 b is my min