Welcome to Gaia! ::

LuLuLucious
Morbid Panda
LuLuLucious
This here is my photobucket I will not draw in any of theese styles cuz im trying out a new one but u can see like where my skill lvl is at.

here!

Oh wow, beautiful artwork!

Christ, I'm jealous. I wish I had the talent. I fxcking suck. =.=;;
PLUS I have no scanner.

I'm incredibly excited, believe me. And whatever style you would like, I'd be most happy with.

U reallyy mean that?! eek
I acctually think I suck thats why I dont dare to charge money for my art. sweatdrop

I swear! You should open up a shop, if you already don't have one. I'd sell those babies for atleast 3k. FOR SERIOUS! xD No but really, you have beautiful artwork, far better than mine, and half of the s**t-a** shops on gaia. You don't suck sweetie, you don't suck.
I made you just a doodle
for free n_n

User Image
Your Mommi
I made you just a doodle
for free n_n

User Image

It's adorable, thank you so much! <3<3 Saves to computer. <3
Morbid Panda
LuLuLucious
Morbid Panda
LuLuLucious
This here is my photobucket I will not draw in any of theese styles cuz im trying out a new one but u can see like where my skill lvl is at.

here!

PLUS I have no scanner.

I'm incredibly excited, believe me. And whatever style you would like, I'd be most happy with.

I acctually think I suck thats why I dont dare to charge money for my art. sweatdrop

I swear! You should open up a shop, if you already don't have one. I'd sell those babies for atleast 3k. FOR SERIOUS! xD No but really, you have beautiful artwork, far better than mine, and half of the s**t-a** shops on gaia. You don't suck sweetie, you don't suck.

Maybe I'll open a shop somtime in the future. Faar into the future that is!

Well g-night all I gotta go snore now!
LuLuLucious
Morbid Panda
LuLuLucious
Morbid Panda
LuLuLucious

here!

PLUS I have no scanner.

Maybe I'll open a shop somtime in the future. Faar into the future that is!

Well g-night all I gotta go snore now!

Please do consider opening a shop, I'll be your first customer. =D

Goodnight to you! Sweet dreams. <3
Morbid Panda
Your Mommi
I made you just a doodle
for free n_n

It's adorable, thank you so much! <3<3 Saves to computer. <3

I'm glad you like n_n
It In My Sig XD
kire_kistune209
It In My Sig XD

Which image is it?
the top one that saya sharpie an kire
kire_kistune209

Ohkay, well what image did you draw? The Colored one, or the lined paper one?
kire_kistune209

Ohkay, I see your samples. I prefer computer art over [pen/pencil/etc.] and paper, if thats ohkay with you? The most I can tip you in 100g though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff