Welcome to Gaia! ::

Light_Spirit
ninja

Gasp! A ninja! <3
I'm ******** pissed. I'm attempting to draw something, and now I don't have a fxcking eraser. -_-;;..

anyways. ...

Bump.
AT LAST! I found an eraser! <3 <3

Bump..

Dapper Businessman

4,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Flatterer 200
Hello hello! 3nodding Just popping around to a few threads. I'll bring up some samples of my work to flash around.
muutsuu
Hello hello! 3nodding Just popping around to a few threads. I'll bring up some samples of my work to flash around.

That would be wonderful. <3

Dapper Businessman

4,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Flatterer 200
muutsuu
This

Is

What I

Do!

heart

Ohh lala. I don't believe I've ever seen a artstyle like that before. Will you draw me kind sir?

Dapper Businessman

4,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Flatterer 200
That, and I also make for some nonsensical banter when tired and awaiting a friend of mine to arrive.
muutsuu
That, and I also make for some nonsensical banter when tired and awaiting a friend of mine to arrive.

Oh, I encourage. I'd love to talk. I have nothing better to do.

How are you today Mu?
hmmm...I'll try, but I can't exactly draw pirate hats...anything you want in it's place? List a few things, cause I'm practicing my computer art and somethings just don't come out right
chibichibi328
hmmm...I'll try, but I can't exactly draw pirate hats...anything you want in it's place? List a few things, cause I'm practicing my computer art and somethings just don't come out right

Ah fabulous. Well, perhaps a bow? A rabid panda? Nothing at all? Whatever floats your boat! I'm just happy that your willing to draw me. <3 biggrin <3 Thank you so much.
http://i11.tinypic.com/4fy1qb4.jpg

Can I draw you? D: Above is a sample...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas