Welcome to Gaia! ::

NiChangelo's Wife

Fallen Mama

kefkadragon
Majikina
kefkadragon
Is someone traveling with Boone? He's pretty much the best companion in the game. He will kill anything for you from halfway across town.
I was travelling with Boone and ED-E for a while and now I'm just with Rex.

Rex is cool. I didn't do much with E-DE since I got him super late (one of the dlc is kind of focused on him though). Boone is my favorite companion. Rex's quest is pretty fun. Have you given him a new brain yet? Which one did you give him?
ED-E was actually the first companion I got~ whee
(Yay for boosting my repair skill!)

I gave Rex the brain from the junkyard dog, initially because I didn't wanna deal with the Fiends or Legion but later because I found out it would give him a +25% attack bonus. I would much rather have that than a speed bonus (he's plenty fast already!) or whatever that other option was.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Majikina

I think i gave him the fiend brain since i was running bounty hunting missions for the ncr on fiends and just happened to run across it. I forgot what it does. I think it says the brain was exposed to a lot of jet.

Cold Creature

I usually cycle through Arcade, Cass and Veronica for the situation at hand . Like Arcade's perk is quite useful when you're in a situation where you need to spam stimpaks because his perks makes every healing item 20% more effective.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
emotion_facepalm I completely forgot I recruited arcade. I never actually travelled with him since I had Boone with me and he wouldn't follow me around. I think he's still hanging around the old Mormon fort.

Cold Creature

But he is kinda bad at battle if you let him fight without power armor and energy weapons on him , To be honest,I find him weaker than Cass and Veronica.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Cass is meh. Her perk kind of sucks, but she's decent in combat. Veronica rules since she's a mobile work bench that is good in combat.

Speaking of Veronica, do you get anything if you give her Vera's outfit from dead money? It's the only fancy dress I know of and I somehow got two of them. It's a really nice looking suit on a male character too.

Cold Creature

I just like the random comments she makes when we're exploring xd Just give her a sniper rifle (I gave her a Gobi Campaign sniper rifle) , she's almost as good as Boone but not as trigger happy.

She just say thanks and stuff, nothing else. I gave her a formal clothing from the white gloves, and she taught me Scribe Counter, which I don't really use because why block when I could just dodge it. lol

Edit: Cass could wear it if I remember correctly, Just make sure there is no other armor in her inventory after you place Vera's dress in it.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
I'll keep it since Veronica hates me now. I like wandering the wasteland in a fancy suit and a power suit helmet.

Lady Gatekeeper

I feel like I put a request in here already, but I can't remember eek
Please consider drawing one of my OC's~
Info on them can be found HERE

Millie/Helena
User ImageUser Image

Symea
User Image

Lillian
User Image

Finn
User Image
User Image

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
It's probably better if you quote the artists you want have draw them or put it in the request thread. sweatdrop your request might be drowned out by fallout talk.

Demonic Garbage

kefkadragon
It's probably better if you quote the artists you want have draw them or put it in the request thread. sweatdrop your request might be drowned out by fallout talk.

Fallout talk! akjfdgn;SAB;Ksjgb;adlfnKJBFD;lkn -dies of excitement-

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Sinfully Sauced
kefkadragon

youre a fan then I assume?

Demonic Garbage

kefkadragon
Sinfully Sauced
kefkadragon

youre a fan then I assume?

Laughs a bit. "Fanatic more like."

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Sinfully Sauced

I can tell. So that fallout 4....

Demonic Garbage

kefkadragon
Sinfully Sauced

I can tell. So that fallout 4....

So excited. Crafting is going to take my life! So many side quests...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff