Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Creature

Lea Florens

Mostly 3DS rpg's. I still probably have a long way to go on Etrian Odyssey IV. Last week I was playing Phantom Brave on my Wii but really need to level up Marona and it feels like it takes forever. After a year I still haven't beaten Bravely Default. Awesome game but I'm at the gotta grind a lot second half where bosses join up and are in weird spots, probably stuck grinding a ton. Then there's Etrian Mystery Dungeon. I'm at the last story dungeon but there's supposed to be a lot of post game dungeons too. And then there's Etrian Odyssey Untold which I'm doing my first classic mode path on but it's new game plus. And I recently started over on Shin Megami Tensei IV.

Technically I also have Story of Seasons but I've played that a lot lately. Probably my reason for not feeling like Rune Factory Tides of Destiny or RF 4.

These are all my most likely choices. Though I could always play an old GameCube game too XD

Dapper Shapeshifter

Naya Merai
Lea Florens

Mostly 3DS rpg's. I still probably have a long way to go on Etrian Odyssey IV. Last week I was playing Phantom Brave on my Wii but really need to level up Marona and it feels like it takes forever. After a year I still haven't beaten Bravely Default. Awesome game but I'm at the gotta grind a lot second half where bosses join up and are in weird spots, probably stuck grinding a ton. Then there's Etrian Mystery Dungeon. I'm at the last story dungeon but there's supposed to be a lot of post game dungeons too. And then there's Etrian Odyssey Untold which I'm doing my first classic mode path on but it's new game plus. And I recently started over on Shin Megami Tensei IV.

Technically I also have Story of Seasons but I've played that a lot lately. Probably my reason for not feeling like Rune Factory Tides of Destiny or RF 4.

These are all my most likely choices. Though I could always play an old GameCube game too XD

...wow, you play a lot of games. o-o
Etrian Odyssey Untold looks lovely.

Questionable Creature

Lea Florens
...wow, you play a lot of games. o-o
Etrian Odyssey Untold looks lovely.

Yeah I really like EO Untold. I'm gonna save up my Amazon cash and eventually pre-order the second one that should be coming out the end of this summer. EOU 1 & 2 are remakes of the originals on DS. They add a new story mode option with pre-made characters and update it to look like EO IV. Since I already beat Story Mode though I was doing new game plus, carried over the story characters and made some new ones with the classes not available in Story Mode. A little boring redoing the same dungeons but I wanted to level new classes and the end game was so hard, figured I'd do it with new classes at the end of my classic mode path instead.

Shade

12,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Mark Twain 100
Gehehehehahah! two weeks are ooooverrrr! i'm back baby!

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Unno Rokuro
I thought that would have been Spock's death.

I forgot about that. This year is super rough though.

Cold Creature

Shapeshifter

14,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Cool Cat 500
I guess nobody is on right now?

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Shade

12,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Mark Twain 100
it's pretty dead until the wee hours of the morning my time, afternoon/evening for the rest of the crew...i think.

Cold Creature

My internet is just slow. ._.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
I'd do stuff, but I'm in the middle of playing far cry 3 once whose line is done

NiChangelo's Wife

Fallen Mama

I was watching Steven Universe. yum_puddi
And now I'm off to bed~

Dedicated OTP

Not really posting much since my mouse is messed up and I'm fighting with it .__.;;

Eternal Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
well the story its... Im dating with someone for a while, its my crush heart and Her birthday its soon so...
I was thinking on:

1- Sing her favorite songs to her
2 - buy her favorite chocolates and sweets
3- I wrote her like a poem and thoughts about her and how it makes me feel when we are together
4- I draw her some things
5 - I'm doing a compilation of art of us, from different artist mostly gaians ) i will print them and make a collage :3

The details are:
Well its pretty simple
User Image

The boy
its using Black leather tight jeans
Team durem tennis polo shirt its red and black you can draw it with a black shirt if you want )
black tennis or black shoes
a heart necklace

The girl
Small breasts
You can do her with the school uniform
Or made with a lila or soft purple shirt withouth sleeves and blue jeans if you can do it with the purple shirt without sleves instead of the uniform would be great )

Specific pose:
Just make them they are in love :3 you know like a teen love )

Very important
The girl should have brown eyes and the long hair Also brown or soft brown )
The boy should have brown eyes and brown hair, a little long )

These are the art i got so far

In this one they have green eyes but it was a mistake of the artist xD think they have brown eyes )

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image