Welcome to Gaia! ::

you-are-butt's Waifu

Devoted Phantom

41,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
my art shop is pretty slow and I procrastinate on my freebie shop >w< Sooo instead of doing everyone like I normally do emotion_kirakira I'm just going to do a select few! But if you really want art ~Shop or don't mind waiting a long while for my booty to get in gear~ Freebie shop (please give me hearts in my freebie shop for the popular achievement) So post what you want and if I like then you get something ! yeah! This shop will close in 24 hours... hey! another 24 hours ! ending at 7:00pm est time 9/13/14
[s[User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dapper Prophet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Maybe my avvie could interest you? c:
Optional detail request:

• snake bite piercings on lips (rings, studs or spiked studs, as you prefer) ♥

you-are-butt's Waifu

Devoted Phantom

41,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Mindbreak
considering but your side image looks more interesting emotion_kirakira who made that lovely image?

you-are-butt's Waifu

Devoted Phantom

41,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

you-are-butt's Waifu

Devoted Phantom

41,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

you-are-butt's Waifu

Devoted Phantom

41,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

you-are-butt's Waifu

Devoted Phantom

41,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
maybe my oc couple females

User Image

Super Superfan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

if you see one that you like, please consider? c:

you-are-butt's Waifu

Devoted Phantom

41,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Giga Paladin acefreedom
maybe, do you have another picture of their outfits? orrr free artistic vision?

you-are-butt's Waifu

Devoted Phantom

41,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Sweet Saphire Dragon
I love two of them o,o but I cant make boys unless girly and the other is something I haven't tried yet with the hairstyle (Big possibility i'm gonna draw both for you)

Super Superfan

Tye Shadowlynn Moon

^O^ well, whom sparked your attention?
And thats fabulous~ <3 I'll have to get ya a lil somethin' as a thank you. emotion_yatta

you-are-butt's Waifu

Devoted Phantom

41,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Sweet Saphire Dragon
the second lil simple cutie and four to last.. mostly the multi hair color got me with her c:
Tye Shadowlynn Moon
Giga Paladin acefreedom
maybe, do you have another picture of their outfits? orrr free artistic vision?

if you want draw them in different outfit.

girl in with red hair maybe this outfit

http://media-cache-cd0.pinimg.com/236x/6f/3b/40/6f3b40d19f0aab6ff78d951928105926.jpg

other girl maybe this outfit http://www.roxx-online.com/onlineStore/images/roxxonline/productPhotos/Purple%20two%20tone%20taffeta%20velvet%20medieval%20dress%20&%20shrug%20bolero%203564.JPG

Super Superfan

Tye Shadowlynn Moon
:

OH COOL 8D
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. shes never been drawn before. And I've been wanting her to be in a pose with the heart symbol. Like the one you make with your hands to show you love the other person heart Like, shes a sexy wild firecracker and I would love to see her making that hand heart like almost in front of her heart top. cuz thats sexy yo. emotion_awesome
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and hes a laid back, tries to see the better in things kind of guy. He doesn't like shoes and he has a gold earring. emotion_c8 Very gentlemen like also, and can work with elements/alchemy emotion_dowant so yeah!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff