Welcome to Gaia! ::

you-are-butt's Waifu

Devoted Phantom

41,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Crazy Judit
ahh ~ like I said I noticed you a lot in the art section (I live in the art section)

Super Superfan

Tye Shadowlynn Moon
[:

gurl you dun wanna see the ice cream sundae i made last night..
so many jimmies..just..caramel everywhere.. emotion_0A0 AND THE PECANS...OH LORD THE PECANS

you-are-butt's Waifu

Devoted Phantom

41,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Sweet Saphire Dragon
Tye Shadowlynn Moon
[:

gurl you dun wanna see the ice cream sundae i made last night..
so many jimmies..just..caramel everywhere.. emotion_0A0 AND THE PECANS...OH LORD THE PECANS
i usually add tons of caramel, a cave for same butterscotch, nuts all over and some chocolate emotion_drool
Tye Shadowlynn Moon
Crazy Judit
ahh ~ like I said I noticed you a lot in the art section (I live in the art section)

I see <3 ya i love how nice every one on this forum is <3
Tye Shadowlynn Moon
Giga Paladin acefreedom
ooooo yup see it now ^-^

ok that's good think you can pull it off?

you-are-butt's Waifu

Devoted Phantom

41,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Crazy Judit
Tye Shadowlynn Moon
Crazy Judit

I actually love the freebie section ^w^ I procrastinate hard in my shop but I do everyone in it, run a shop, do school, and watch a baby >w< I don't like the people who paste the same thing every time and won't respond to a quote ... or the ones that don't say thank you or at least acknowledge you gave them something that took hard work ~more ranting while shoveling food into my mouth~ nom nom world nom nom stuff nom

you-are-butt's Waifu

Devoted Phantom

41,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Giga Paladin acefreedom
it might be less detailed but yes!
Tye Shadowlynn Moon
Crazy Judit
Tye Shadowlynn Moon
Crazy Judit

I actually love the freebie section ^w^ I procrastinate hard in my shop but I do everyone in it, run a shop, do school, and watch a baby >w< I don't like the people who paste the same thing every time and won't respond to a quote ... or the ones that don't say thank you or at least acknowledge you gave them something that took hard work ~more ranting while shoveling food into my mouth~ nom nom world nom nom stuff nom
eh i'm one of those who copy and paste unless told other wise but i do my best to always respond back and I always give a thank to any who is willing to take time out of there day to draw me art ^-^ and food sounds lovely

you-are-butt's Waifu

Devoted Phantom

41,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Crazy Judit
i'm fine with people that do it and at least respond a bit differently from time to time (I'm a art shadow and notice if something is changed here and there) TwT oh mai gosh it's worse when a friend doesn't say thank you if something was made (I learned never to gift to a certain few) I'm ranting a bit sweatdrop I seem to not being able to shut my mouth

Super Superfan

Tye Shadowlynn Moon
[:

I just ate a cookie, and a coconut chocolate thing emotion_drool

you-are-butt's Waifu

Devoted Phantom

41,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Sweet Saphire Dragon
Tye Shadowlynn Moon
[:

I just ate a cookie, and a coconut chocolate thing emotion_drool
not to brag or anything emotion_dowant i had a chicken nugget x3

Super Superfan

Tye Shadowlynn Moon
[x3

gonk that isn't fair..okay..I want to get like a 20piece now and just eat it alone classified_fu
Tye Shadowlynn Moon
Crazy Judit
i'm fine with people that do it and at least respond a bit differently from time to time (I'm a art shadow and notice if something is changed here and there) TwT oh mai gosh it's worse when a friend doesn't say thank you if something was made (I learned never to gift to a certain few) I'm ranting a bit sweatdrop I seem to not being able to shut my mouth
its ok i understand the troubles of ungrateful friends @_@

you-are-butt's Waifu

Devoted Phantom

41,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Sweet Saphire Dragon
... I love a 20 piece with a chocolate frostie and I can finish 16 and the frostie and try to shove the last 4 in my mouth

you-are-butt's Waifu

Devoted Phantom

41,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Crazy Judit
emotion_kirakira I like you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff