Welcome to Gaia! ::

We would like to announce the official dissolution of Sinful Pleasures Host Club.
It's been a fun ride, but the fun here has ended.
We have also decided to officially separate.

Please join us in our new homes:

House of Hallow's Eve: Joint Hangout and Art Request

Didja maybe wanna do a thing? [REQUEST and Hangout thread]

____________________________________________________________________________________________

S i n f u l x P l e a s u r e s x H o s t x C l u b

〖 W e l c o m e 〗
Greetings, and welcome to Sinful Pleasures Host Club. The host or hostess of your dreams lies inside so do not delay to indulge in the pleasures we provide. We provide a wide variety of choices to suit just about any taste you may have. The only rules are that you do not cause trouble with any of the members, including personnel as well as other clients.
Also do not forget that the hosts and hostesses appreciate gifts for their company, art of course being the ultimate treat. However poems or goodies work as well.

〖 T h e M e n u 〗
· Florida Love ·
· Fear Resurrected ·
· tampon princess ·
· S P A l N ·
· Katana-crazy ·
· Nephellie ·
· Twilight Cat 137 ·
·Xxx - H i m e - xxX ·
· Midnight_Caelum ·
· -l-Ariipocky-l- ·
· Pantsman Ziu ·
· Vearol ·
· Idol Ni-Tan ·

Amorous Enchantress

26,840 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
User Image

FLORIDA LOVE

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Welcome!
              Hello Darling. My name is Florida Love. Please feel free to call me whatever you like. Welcome to Sinful Pleasures. Please sit down, relax, make yourself comfortable. May I offer you a drink?
              I'm here to make your stay with us as wonderful as possible. You're welcome to choose another host to your liking, but I assure you that I can be most sensual. I know I can comfort you in all the right ways. ;3 I do hope you will select me as your host.

My Desires
              I adore gifts of every kind. Sketches, traditional, digital, watercolor, everything and anything. Please feel free to experiment with me as you wish. I am here to soothe your creative soul and comfort your whims.
              For a while now, I've had an immense craving for couple art. If it's not too much trouble, I would love for us to be interacting.

My Finery
              Do you not like what I'm wearing? I have a wardrobe full of outfits that you may like instead. Feel free to select whatever you want me to wear instead. ;3
              (Itemlists are linked for most of these)
              User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Presents for moi? Merci Beaucoup!

Dangerous Fatcat

User Image User Image

____________________♥Hello~
____________________♥My names Tampon Princess, but you can Call me Princess, or Her Highness winkwink.
____________________I'm a lover of Freebies, and a long time member of This join thread.
____________________I'd love art of any kind, of any of my avatars below the spoiler!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

____________________ ♥my current avi is always open as well!

____________________ ♥Thank you Lovelies~

User Image
[ coming soon c: ]

Lonely Phantom

10,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
~Katana-crazy~

User Image
I'll Drive You Mad

Hey there darling~ Welcome to Sinful Pleasures. Glad to see you've chosen me as you hostess tonight. The name's Katana and everyone here calls me Kat, but you, darling customer, may call me whatever you please.

Services Rendered

Just sit back and let me do everything. I'll do everything your heart desires... within limits of course! (Don't want my boss getting mad now ;3) Anyways, despite my playful demeanor I can be quite sensual, serious, cute, you name it and it's yours. All I ask is that you look at my prices before you pick a service...

Price of Sin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Valued Customers

~Come Again, Darling~

Dangerous Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

User Image

User Image
A little bit about me, if you so wish to know... Take a seat and relax. I'll pour you a drink!

I'm 23 years old, female, blond hair blue eyes.
I like a variety of things, from playing PC games to going out muddin in the jeep.

I love art, all styles that people have. I'm an artist myself and though I enjoy
drawing my characters from time to time, I love seeing how they look in the styles of others.

Sometimes I return the love and may drop a little freebie if I feel like doing so.

User Image
❖ I wish for art, but not just any art, your art!
Any style, any type, that's what I am seeking.
I even love couples art of you and me!
More than anything though I LOVE monster girls!
All of them the cute, the creepy, the animal, and plant types all of them!
You can see my little requests below:

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

References available:

User Image
User Image

User Image
Art I have received:

From Alex Eternal
Charientise
-l-Ariipocky-l-
PepermintuCandy
Different Breed
N/A
Kemistree
Chainsofdeath
purification en cours
taptothebeat
[ D O L L # 0 0 0 ]
Xxx - H i m e - xxX
Emma Nightingale, Emma Nightingale
Emma Nightingale, Emma Nightingale
-l-Ariipocky-l-
Elenielle

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Twilight Cat 137

-Down to Business-

You may address me as Twi, Twil, Cat, or Felis

-Things of interest-

I enjoy anime, manga, video games, rock music, I am a huge Batman fan, so if you also enjoy these things, we could sit and talk about them for hours, literally.

-Services-

I get bored often, so feel free to talk to me, maybe become friends, need help in a video game, or a anime, manga, or game suggestion, I may be able to help, i also rp on gaia, and i dable in tektek, but i have friends who are far better than myself.

-the catch-

I enjoy a variety of things, and art is most appreciated, I will be uploading more avis to be drawn as time goes on, so be sure to check back, or feel free to draw any avi im drawing.
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Tipsy Elocutionist

8,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200

~ Welcome ~

Hello, and welcome to our Sinful Pleasures. My name is Hime, and I would be honored to be your host this evening.
Please make yourself comfortable. May I get you anything to drink? Perhaps any sweets?
I would be happy to provide you the key to your deepest, sweetest desires.
Please do feel free to look around, interact with our hosts, but please do not forget that I will be waiting and hoping for your return.

~ My Desires ~

Feel free to use my currently equipped avis as well.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~ My Sweets ~

Florida Love's Senpai

Savage Bear

24,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
User Image
About the Hostess
I am Midnight_Caelum. Thank you so much for eyeing my wares. wink Please take the time to spoil me, you won't be disappointed! I love gifts of all sorts and I would love art of you and I! And even if you can't draw, don't worry, I won't love you any less. Your company is all I need.

My Dressing Room
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.,User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My wonderful gift collection.
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Sarcastic Waffles

25,175 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hiss of Love 200
『ⒶⓇⒾⒾⓅⓄⒸⓀⓎ』

My Name is Ariipocky/Arisapocky/Arii/Arisa~
I'm grill (♥ó㉨ò)ノ
I can always go into paws mode, I'm sorry!!
My human base will always be a male . v .;;
All the OCs I have is 95% male and 99% playboy flirts!! and the 1% are decent...
[ Here's the entrance to my characters ]
Draw any of them that inspires you~ don't worry there are ladies also in there~
You're welcome to draw my avatar as it is shown when you saw it~
I do change frequently when I'm in paw mode though.... best to sneak a photo of me if you want to draw that outfit~ emotion_kirakira

I'm sorry if I'm not much of a host . v .;;
I'm more of the adorable cute type i guess?? oh and I'm pretty blunt oops.

Enjoy your stay~
˖°✧˖°(∩⁄^⁄▽⁄^⁄∩)˖°✧˖°

Arts I have received:
none . v .;;

Kakkara18's Honey Bun

Anxious Garbage

15,725 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
~Pantsman Ziu~
Pantsman Ziu Here! An 8 year Veteran of Gaia..(oh the glory days) I have seen great artists and people come and go and I hope to capture some of the former glory by receiving some tasteful art from the many remaining talented artists of the new generation! //points to a random artist// I see you hiding over there..
However I am not doing avis right now..though my current is always an option to be drawn..he/shee will change every time inspiration strikes.
I have two OCs I would like drawn..
Zah-Kil
(Bloodsworn Incubi set to protect Sarca at all costs. He is very protective of her.
Basic Facts: 6ft 6in. tall, 210lbs, hair is normally black/deep crimson, eyes change from slate gray to yellow to red depending on mood, very flirty (incubi nature) and level headed until Sarca's well-being is at stake. He specializes in fighting with his fingers that turn into claws when fighting, he can also manipulate blood and love essences (Pure love, Lust, etc..)
My Incubi OC
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g27/Megafan2004/Jack-Resized_zpse6b4d440.jpg
(Reference by (-redacted-)

and
Sarca
(A 24 year old, Strict Lesbian Adventurer, obtained Bloodoath with Zah-Kil through a fated encounter in her youth, she feeds him through her various interactions with villagers/travelers/friends. She is 5ft 10in. tall, 155 lbs, hair stays blonde even when bloodsoaked, her right eye is Blue and her left is Green. She specializes in fighting with her legs and a 6ft willow staff adorned with silver. She is very intelligent and well protected by Zah-Kil so she is reckless but calculating.
My Adventurer OC
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g27/Megafan2004/e4be50be-12bc-48ad-848f-bb53a657e7e8.jpg
(Reference by TAMPON QUEEN)
(I apologize Jaci-Love for editing that art you did but I had to for obvious reasons! DX)

FINISHED PIECES
This Super Hangout Piece of Sarca and Zah-Kil By Mexi-Doodler on Tumblr! <3 <3
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g27/Megafan2004/Muzquizguycommish.png
Vearol

About Me

I'm 24 years old, in the U.S. Army stationed at Fort Carson, CO. You can call me Vearol, Vea, or just V. I'm a bit of a goofball at times, other times, I guess one could say, a little crazy. I play good bit of games, like Skyrim, Borderlands, Legend of Zelda, and Resident Evil. I also do a bit of RPing. So yeah... Boring bit is done, moving along now. stare

Host Services

I'm pretty sure I can handle being whatever guy ya like for the most part. I can chat with ya over stupid things, and... Oh to hell with it, most subjects. Alcohol optional, but preferred. So I can tolerate it and not kill mys -- ahem -- I mean... Yeah. You can talk to me. I go on tektek a lot. And I mean A LOT. Though, I'm not exactly that great compared to others, but meh... Any who, that's about it for the services, but don't be afraid to ask if there are other things I can do for ya.

My Request

Basically, if want to, you can draw these avis. A which point we'll officially be drinking buddies!!! ... That is how it works right? (jking)

User Image User Image

Art Received

Basically for art I received from generous people who popped into the thread.

******** awesome art by feenix wright
User Image

Feral Galaxy

22,625 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
User Image
Idol Ni-Tan
"You look tasty~"
════════════════════════════════════

⋮ Host Services ⇢ If you're feeling dangerous and you don't mind not knowing what'll happen, I'm your monster. I won't bring you a drink, but I can bring you something more entertaining; I'll roll over and let you rub my stomach. Just don't mind my claws and teeth, unless that's what you like. And if I'm not what you like, well, there are other members around.. But I might just plop across your lap, anyway, and demand your attention.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

⋮ About me ⋮
About me? Hmm I'm a gender fluid. I enjoy long walks to my fridge. I'm actually a lion unicorn thing, but that can be our secret. I'm Russian and Native Amerikan. I speak four languages, five if you count music. Which I do. I suffer from ADHD and a weak immune system, so I'm sick a lot. I enjoy Roleplaying and drawing. As well as getting tummy rubs and brushing. I'm very affectionate, if I don't find you like prey and decide to eat you. I also enjoy adopting people as my children and slobbering on them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

⋮ The Request ⇢ Well, I have a ton of OC's dear god do I. But i'm going to be focusing mainly on my oldest and dearest OC Ni. As well as some of my Avatars.

Ni is a vampire, that is missing her eyeballs and never wears shoes. She's dainty, and is only about 4'6 in height. Her face is generally a soft hint of confusion and her long elf like ears are expressive. Meaning they move like a dog's would. Ni speaks in formal third person, 'One such as she,' or 'This one.' Her body is littered with scarring and a few brands.

Her powers are banshee wails, iron will and she can teleport by turning into snow. She recently picked up a seeing eye 'Wolf' by the name of Samuel that really is a manifestation of a spirt attached to Ni's soul. He is pure white with white all seeing eyes.

She has also picked up a baby ice dragon, that she hatched and named puck. But for the longest time she carried his egg around.

⋮ The Examples ⋮

⋮ Other Avatars ⋮
User Image
User Image

⋮ Art Received ⋮

X -By Florzz
X- By Flotus
X- By xBY13x

════════════════════════════════════

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items