Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interstellar Explorer

ElluMellu
Obi Aoi

I´d love if the headshot would be of my current avi (since i don´t have any artwork of it yet)...but i you want, i can also provide some other choices.
You can tip me however much you´d like...although it isn´t really necessary - it´s a freebie thread anyway. Also, it was a good practice for me. 3nodding

I could tell it was a good practise smile I can't airbrush that nicely (yet?), I usually lowered opacity brushes and sometimes smudge/dimming (in PS). You can see an example on my profile in case you're interested smile
I may still tip at least 5k or below if you don't mind. Okay, the rainbow haired one will do. smile I think I will do it tomorrow (it's 8 pm here now as I live in Europe).
Obi Aoi

I think you can paint really well in PS already..but over time, you will surely get even better and better. smile (i mostly use Paint Tool SAI - marker and watercolor brush)
Take your time with the headshot...i´m in no hurry. 3nodding
Btw...where do you live? (there´s only 1 hour of difference between our countries - i live in Estonia).

Interstellar Explorer

ElluMellu
Obi Aoi

I think you can paint really well in PS already..but over time, you will surely get even better and better. smile (i mostly use Paint Tool SAI - marker and watercolor brush)
Btw...where do you live? (there´s only 1 hour of difference between our countries - i live in Estonia).

Oh nice I know an other eesti Gaian söber (learned some words to kind of entertain her that way and I like languages). Okays smile
I'm from Hungary, it's kinda inside Europe, among Romania, Slovakia, Austria etc.

Interstellar Explorer

ElluMellu
Obi Aoi

And thank you for the encouragement. Sometimes I notice some little anatomic mistakes, like one eye is a bit further from the nose and the other is closer... Maybe I should take more time with the sketching...

Interstellar Explorer

Bump cat_3nodding

Interstellar Explorer

Bump cat_3nodding

liqueer's Husband

Greedy Giver

heart

i see some nice art coming in! :'D

Interstellar Explorer

cedesbby

heart

i see some nice art coming in! :'D

You mean the one in my sig? (I may misunderstand, in that case I apologize sweatdrop )

I'll do the headshots tomorrow by the way sweatdrop (It's night here.)

7,050 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

7,050 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

Interstellar Explorer

Aurelynne
heart

Thank you heart What's up? smile I go offline soon.

Interstellar Explorer

Bump cat_3nodding

liqueer's Husband

Greedy Giver

yes the one in your siggy ^^

and no, its no problem! take your time lol,
              i just happen to come across this thread while looking for freebies~

Interstellar Explorer

Bump cat_3nodding

Interstellar Explorer

Bump cat_3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items