Interstellar Explorer

Bump cat_3nodding
I´m drawing your avi...just so you know. 3nodding
It will take me a little while.

Interstellar Explorer

ElluMellu
I´m drawing your avi...just so you know. 3nodding
It will take me a little while.

Oh thank you very much biggrin I offer a headshot in return if you want smile Have fun drawing it ^^

Love your sig, it's amazing *.* Must've taken plenty time doing it.
Obi Aoi

It did take quite time to draw the picture in my sig...though it was drawn quite a long time ago - now...i mostly do more colorful and a bit rough pictures.
I usually like to draw portraits/busts, but for a change...i actually drew a full-body this time -> LINK <- Hopefully you like it. 3nodding
I hope you don´t mind, that i drew her hands differently...and the legs are also a bit sloppy -.-

Also, i´d love getting a headshot..if you don´t mind drawing me one. heart

Interstellar Explorer

ElluMellu
Obi Aoi

It did take quite time to draw the picture in my sig...though it was drawn quite a long time ago - now...i mostly do more colorful and a bit rough pictures.
I usually like to draw portraits/busts, but for a change...i actually drew a full-body this time -> LINK <- Hopefully you like it. 3nodding
I hope you don´t mind, that i drew her hands differently...and the legs are also a bit sloppy -.-

Wow, that's amazing eek You're very talented! The hands difference is okay and I'm also understanding about it since I'm not very good at drawing hands and sometimes I "hide" one of them too. I think the legs are okay. The legs' pose and the feet remind me of MJ a bit xd (No offense, I love his style! smile )
I also offer you some tipping, this work can't be free! I offer between 5-15k is that's ok wink

Interstellar Explorer

ElluMellu
Obi Aoi

Oh and shall the headshot be done of your current avi? (Rainbow haired one).
Obi Aoi

I´d love if the headshot would be of my current avi (since i don´t have any artwork of it yet)...but i you want, i can also provide some other choices.
You can tip me however much you´d like...although it isn´t really necessary - it´s a freebie thread anyway. Also, it was a good practice for me. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff