Total Votes:[ 21 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 42 43 44

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
The Edible Sock
By the way honey, could you draw me Ambre's family seal?

Absolutely~ : D I'll draw it tomorrow when it's not so ********' hot. OTZ

And awwww I'm sorry mother nature's not being too kind. D: *Pats and gives chocolate*

Special Otaku

37,090 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Thank you:3

Hopefully I can draw Ambre without making him look like crap.

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
The Edible Sock

Aw I know for a fact he'll look adorable~ <3

Here is the symbol for you, love~ Just a simple heart swirl design~ Usually in gold. =3=

Special Otaku

37,090 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Benevolent Rose
The Edible Sock

Here is the symbol for you, love~ Just a simple heart swirl design~ Usually in gold. =3=

Thank you :3

Now i can even draw the cuties together biggrin

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
The Edible Sock
Benevolent Rose
The Edible Sock

Thank you :3

Now i can even draw the cuties together biggrin

Awwwwwwwwww yaaaaaaaaaaas please do~~~ ;w; <3 <3 <3 <3

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Benevolent Rose
.: PAST FEATURES :.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1-100~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Aaron Koch - by Edward

2. Abram - by soEmotion

3. Ace Kovacs - by Zue/by ChaoticMana/by Marsha

4. Alfonso Fernando - by ReincarnatedParano/by Yonoshi

5. Anime Hunterson - by Ladykayra/by iCheru colored by Jiinxii

6. Ansalm - by Alganori/by Dawn The Wanderer

7. Antoinette Redfox - by cakeuu

8. Aouric Hawkins - by [[Red Death]]

9. Avery Tonek - by Alganori

10. Baba - by Zue/by Zue

11. Basma Kader - by Lunaezomi

12. Birch White - by Rumfish McMallister/by Foltztron

13. Birdie Meyers - by Alganori

14. Boston Tolwood - by Alganori

15. Brady Long - by Projectblackmanga/by Zue

16. Brittany Tripodi - by Figgy/by Aspen Oak/by Ynnep

17. Buğra Mines - by Radical Rhombus-XD

18. Caleb Graves - by Kira Graham/by Alganori

19. Canat Gogg - by ViciousFluid

20. Carisle Dimone - by Hakui-Kitsune

21. Casey Medea - by Surnrner/by WitheringDreams

22. Cassidy - by Lunaezomi

23. Christoph Resind - by ReincarnatedParano

24. Cowboy - by VoodooRagDoll/by j8r (Won't upload for some reason)

25. Cyd Green - by iCheru/by Rumfish Mcallister/by Trainer-Lil

27. Daenen - by IceyPromise/by z3lyn/by Aspen Oak

28. Daimon - by theMagentaRoyal/by Crystalline-Opal

29. David Parson - by Hazumonster/by iAmeriko

30. Derek Blumstein - by Louisalulu/by Ryumi_kun

31. Edith Green - by DaTopaz/by iCheru/by vwu/by Lunchbox Material

32. Ein - by Aspen Oak/By BohemianHybrid

33. Elaine Stenson - by Lunaezomi

34. Elisabeth Cot - by Donutwitch/by Floradore/by Aspen Oak[/url/by iCheru/by Lunchbox Material

35. Emily - by Cakeuu

36. Eulismo Narang - by jellyskeith

37. Hanakko - by Quinesha/by Grinningvulpes/by xRiie

38. Eurig - by Fidly3/by HouseChor/by Zo-san

39. Fatcat - by bruceticus

40. Fencer - by Eiuma/by MidoriDere

41. Fate - by Dinlos

42. Feint - by PhosOmorphia/by TheOfficialAllenWalker

43. Fido - maru612/by jellyskeith/by Blatellidae

44. Frank - by [+_StarlightAngel_+]/by iCheru

45. Gloria - by [+_StarlightAngel_+]/by iCheru/by lulle313/by Hicalcium/by xMoonlitxDreamx

46. Guardin - by ChimeraDeimos/by royo22/by Sorroweater

47. Alpha - by Suko-kun

48. Bastille - Goddess_Feral

49. Beta - by Chromatic Silk/by Milantra

50. Dekka - by Pastelyandere

101. Rory - By AceroTiburon

102. Rosby - By Moshly

103. Sandra - By Illyachan

104. Shawn - By Flipmaester

105. Skylar - By Cliest

106. Treasa - By Tiny

107. Trixie - Reincarnated Parano

108. Trolly - Moshly

109. Vel - Gauntes

110. Vinegar - Vinegar

111. Bev - Merina-Sky

112. Bruce - Zue

113. Runner - No Name

114. Claire - No Name

115. Dorian - Pie01

116. Eevee - by Tiny

.:FEATURED:.

1. Abhimanyu

Song!

- Abhimanyu is a hero. Taken from his village at a young age in 3,000 B.C., he saves an apothecary from slavery who later saves the entire villages and villages surrounding him. Abhimanyu has a pride and spirit that even the threat of death won't sway. He has a loyalty to those in need and refuses to show weakness.

2. Cladwell

Song!

- Cladwell's parents were killed by a hoarde of dragons, leaving him and his brother behind. Cladwell learns magic and dreams of being someone worth remembered. Upon finding a hatchling dragon, his first instinct is fear and anger. But as his heart was too soft to kill her, he eventually learned to befriend her, and they look after each other. Cadwell's brother, on the other hand, hates the dragon. The two of them have a fight and the people of the village exile Cladwell. Cladwell wishes to prove dragons and humans can live in harmony with the use of his magic, but though he will no doubt be remembered throughout history, will he be sought after as friend or foe?

3. Arnold

Song!

- Arnold is a philosopher, an author, and a father to Isra, a well-known archaeologist. He lives with his wife who cares for him and loves him more than anything. Arnold has been through a lot of difficult struggles since he is unable to walk or speak with much clarity, but he fancies himself an example to his daughter for never giving up.

4. Charles

Song!

- A drunkard and immature, Charles used to live a happy life with a woman he loved and his daughter. However, after his wife was accidentally killed, Charles has been unable to cope with real life. He maintains a job as a carpenter and drinks most of the time, but though the stress of responsibility overwhelms him, he tries his best to care for his daughter, Geraldine.

5. Edwin

Song!

- An old man who's been a carpenter his whole life, he one day gets introduced to a couple of orphan children, demanding anyone that would listen for help. The old man listened, looked at the meager amount of money they saved together in order to hire a carpenter to fix the warehouse they stayed in, and Edwin humbly went to work, taking only water and company as payment for his work. It took him almost three years, but he transformed the warehouse of orphans into a suitable home. He later passes away, but not before teaching some of the orphans a few very important life lessons.

6. Lusca

Song!

Lusca is an ogre that cares for the weaker beings. She's quite intelligent and believes that the strength of the clan is only as much as its weakest member. She's agile and frank, though she's also aware of the feelings of others. She is often around her brother, Voondi who rarely speaks but has great strength. Lusca is the initiator, always the first to come up with a good plan and stay on track.

7. Marius

Song!

An old vampire who has been part of history, so therefore is the perfect professor of history. Marius is a very wise man who serves under General Lupei and has been good friends to the family for ages. Marius is loyal and trustworthy, despite being alive during the revolution where vampires often betrayed and destroyed humans. Marius does all that he can to preserve the truth of history, though he is fully aware that history is often written by the victors.

8. Mason

Song!

Mason is the younger brother of a man named Parker. Parker is an honest, upstanding young man with everything laid out before him. Mason, feeling as though he's living under his brother and his father's shadows, lashes out and gets in trouble. He feels the need to do whatever he can to be as different as his brother as possible, trying his best to go his father's path, but better than he was.

9. Miles

Song!

An airship pilot. His main priority is money, the second being a good ship. Miles is a pirate and a captain for the most fearsome crew to roam the skies. There are very few things Miles won't do in order to be even one gold piece richer than before.

10. Mischief

Song!

An imaginary friend for a young boy named Max. Mischief is patient and highly educational, helping Max with whatever he needs. He keeps Max somewhere that Max's strange powers won't harm others, and where Max would be safe. He ensures Max that there is a future for him. Mischief, however, has other plans for the boy in the future.

Special Otaku

37,090 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
My computer had to start itself up on stage one, so it'll take even llonger for Ambre. sorry honey.

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
The Edible Sock
My computer had to start itself up on stage one, so it'll take even llonger for Ambre. sorry honey.

Oh no love, I'm sorry to hear that! D: That's okay <3 Just worry about your stuff first. <.<;;;

By the way, there was a customer at work a couple days ago named Florian! I instantly thought of your bunny baby~ >w<

Special Otaku

37,090 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Benevolent Rose
The Edible Sock

Oh no love, I'm sorry to hear that! D: That's okay <3 Just worry about your stuff first. <.<;;;

By the way, there was a customer at work a couple days ago named Florian! I instantly thought of your bunny baby~ >w<

Awwwwwe~ You~

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Been a while since I actually posted here. XD

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Tablet broken so imma write some story in here.

Gonagatu Island was my home. I grew up there with my brother Danny and our parents. Our mother was a witch. There were a lot of witches on that island back then. As a child I learned that I had very strong magical abilities like she did. It took little time for me to tap into my true potential. I was immensely powerful even by witch standards, and I couldn’t get enough of it.

However, there were people that feared and hated witches. These people were called wand-snappers by the magical community, the worst of them forming a group they called the ‘Purists.’ In their hatred, fear and arrogance, they killed nearly every magic user on our island, including my mother. Her crocodile familiar, Sheila, was all that was left of her.

My family, along with many others, wanted to move away. They wanted to avoid the Purists by going into hiding. Ha! I would rather die than let them take our island without a fight! Several families of the Purists moved into OUR houses, taking OUR land. I used my strongest spells to create tsunamis and floods to destroy what they stole and drown them like a bad infestation. I took Sheila as my own familiar and carried on mother’s legacy. My name quickly made it to the mainland. Don Juan Long the Crocodile witch, they would cry. He is the terror of Gonagatu Island, others whispered, less and less Purists came, and I was the most powerful threat to people like them.

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Of course they sent mercenaries upon mercenaries after me. I sent them back in coffins. If you took into account every single person I murdered, it paled in comparison to the massacre the Purists had done. I did not regret it once. I was the only protector of my home and the home of all witches. One day, as I was tending the garden my family left behind, I was confronted by a team of mercenaries tasked to bring me down. One was Jyn, prince of a purist kingdom found deep in a swamp. He held in his hand a staff, his younger sister transformed into a trinket. Her spirit haunted the cursed staff which Jyn kept with him at all times. Lastly, there was his older sister Zibelle.

They came to kill me, but I thought little of it. They didn’t look like much, just a bunch of royal Purist brats with something to prove. I had no way of knowing that things were going to change.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff