<3 </3

Look, look! I updated the thing! : D

Good job, honey! *Puts on the fridge* 0.38095238095238 38.1% [ 8 ]
OH you did? I didn't notice... 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 1 ]
Noooo you didn't. I'm onto your games. 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 1 ]
RAISINS! :D 0.52380952380952 52.4% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43 44 > >>

Why is there a white streak in the pic? just curious I will also donate to pay for art

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
perryunicornboy
Abram seems more ghosty then Peng...ya know being unable to be seen except by a medium and stuff.

*snugs Peng though*
Well that's true, Abram is less powerful a ghost so you can't actually touch him. XD Or see him. Unless you're a medium like Geraldine or friend of the creator of the ghost. XD
I just realized if one person does all 450 characters and gets 10k each then they will have almost 5 mill

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Lizz Black
Why is there a white streak in the pic? just curious I will also donate to pay for art
Awwww Lizz~ You don't have to donate if you don't want. ^_^;

The white streak was placed there as like... Dynamic I think? He was sliced on the left side which is how he died so the white streak more or less resembles that fatal wound.

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Lizz Black
I just realized if one person does all 450 characters and gets 10k each then they will have almost 5 mill
I wouldn't mind doing that for someone. XD If they were brave enough to last that long. If they were colored fullbody pics I'd even just go ahead and give them 50 mil.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh It makes so much sense smile

and I want to smile cause there isn't exactly much for me to spend the gold on except few clothes every once in a while

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
B-buh Lizz thas' so nice. ;A;

I'm gonna go advertise a bit. <.<;
Hi! This sounds very interesting. Ttytt I never drew for anyone on Gaia before and I never really participated much in the art forum. Sorry in advance for any possible future noobishness XD. But I thought to try something new, and Abram's character inspires me. I'd like to draw him. Could you tell me when he died, or around what age he was when he died?

And also, he looks really happy for someone who was trapped to a house, unable to completely move on, left to mull over his fate for so long. I understand that he'd be joyous after meeting Geraldine, but would he not be more upset about his situation? Could you tell me more about his personality and his thoughts on his predicament? That would help me in figuring out how to draw him. Thanks. smile

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
soEmotion
Hi! This sounds very interesting. Ttytt I never drew for anyone on Gaia before and I never really participated much in the art forum. Sorry in advance for any possible future noobishness XD. But I thought to try something new, and Abram's character inspires me. I'd like to draw him. Could you tell me when he died, or around what age he was when he died?

And also, he looks really happy for someone who was trapped to a house, unable to completely move on, left to mull over his fate for so long. I understand that he'd be joyous after meeting Geraldine, but would he not be more upset about his situation? Could you tell me more about his personality and his thoughts on his predicament? That would help me in figuring out how to draw him. Thanks. smile
AAAAAWWWWW I'D BE DELIGHTED~

He was born November 8, 1972. He died sometime in 1987, at age 15. His death is unclear to him, as is his past. He doesn't know until later when Geraldine found him in an old obituary newspaper that he fell off the roof and was impaled. Geraldine, the girl who move into the house, thinks that its because he can't get over his sudden, accidental death that he can't move on.

In regards to his smile; Abram has always been the sort of person to act happy and carefree even in the most dire of times. When he was perpetually alone he used to make games out of the items around him and would amuse himself by spying on new people that moved in. Since they couldn't see him, he would listen to them when they spoke at times that they thought they were alone. He would pretend to be a therapist, and he would often scare pets, as they can see spirits despite humans often not being able to.

There are many times, due to this attempt at carefree nature, where he would explode and lose all sense of sanity. He would yell and scream for attention, he would try to make things knock over or cry in the attic for days or even weeks. But he can't go on for long. Since a ghost is made up of pure energy, the more he reacts, the more exhausted he gets. Then he calms down. And after a bit, he starts to keep up the happy-go-lucky attitude again.

Once Geraldine became his friend and he wasn't alone anymore, he found his frustration and bouts of insanity lessened. Geraldine would talk to him, and she could hear his responses. Finally someone to tell him who he was, what happened, why he was here. Geraldine helps him get along with being a ghost. As long as Abram has Geraldine, he doesn't need anything else.

Geraldine spends a good amount of time trying to get Abram to pass on to the next realm, but Abram is so scared that it'll be just as lonely as he was before that he does all he can to stay with the house.

Blarg, I hope that helps. ^_^; I'm always glad to answer any more questions, of course~

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
WHEW! This headache is really makin' this tough. OTZ
Benevolent Rose
Thank you! (And sorry for making you type so much. XD) That helps a lot. This gives me plenty to draw off of.

And I hope you feel better soon x3

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
soEmotion
Benevolent Rose
Thank you! (And sorry for making you type so much. XD) That helps a lot. This gives me plenty to draw off of.
You're welcome~ And not at all! I love explaining my characters to people; it helps me flesh them out. ^.^ I wasn't even sure until I was typing to you HOW he died. So you helped me out a bit~

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

GRDDRMRT!

Stupid links. XD

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Daaaw poor ghost Abram I have a medium character. Two in fact XD the Elder clan of the kirin are all spirit seers who can see the dead.

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Oooh that's badass~

Abram: *Perks up* Medians who can see ghosts?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff