RAISINS! :D 0.52380952380952 52.4% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 42 43 44 > >>

9,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Haha take your time..

I'll be around for 2 more hours or so.. depends on how long it takes to finish my art 8D

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Haha, yay~ Okay. ^.^; Sundays are awful. OTZ I always end up so worn out.

9,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
I wish I'd not be so far away otherwise I'd give ya a massage or something.. >:
keep the gross mushy out

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Haha keep the what Lizz? XD

Aw if you were over here it'd be so awesome~ ;A; We'd have a blast!
the gross mushy mushy lovey crap

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
oooh my someone is upset about the month. *dumps hearts all over you* also I joined tumblr because a Brony youtuber acknowledges my existence...I like..talked to some people but now I'm scared because they are like..well known and I'm intimidated and I'm going to hide now *hides in bush*

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Perry that's AWESOME news! <3 I'm so happy for you ermagerd! <3 <3 <3

How awesome is that?! XD

But don't be intimidated~ They're just as human as you or me. ^.^ Fame reflects nothing on a character besides charisma. Maybe try and start a conversation with them; say hello. ^.^

Demonic Phantom

Benevolent Rose
This-Tea-Is-Too-Sweet
I was going to draw a mini of one of your ghosties, but I can't find the refs anymore crying
*GASP* Oh nooo! D:

I dunno which ghostie you mean. >A<;

This ghostie? <.<; Sorry if I made him disappear, he's in the old features now, the link marked 'Abram' OTZ

Didn't mean to trip you up, Osh kosh. D:

yep. give me a sec and i'll have him up soon! heart
While I think you are an awesome person perry (tumblr is awesome) there is a lot behind my statement that doesn't need to be put on here for many reasons. I am pissed about thismonth and holiday I always have been. My dad left my mom and I on vday when I was engaged my fiance cheated on me on v day. My best friend committed suicide on vday. Along with the fact of the pain vday brings me as a single person. I know it's a stupid holiday and not to get upset buutat I know I put up the tough girl shell but I'm honestly an ooey gooey mushy romantic. So for me v day is the time that I'm reminded I haven't found someone who loves me. And I know I have tons of friends who love me but its not the same. (And I'm crying for second time today). I am glad she has found someone that likes her I 1000000% am and i hope he an knows ill kill him if he hurts her. But for me v day brings a reminder that I'm one year closer to my ultimate fear of dieing alone. Its stupid I know but like I said I'm a big ball of ooey gooey mush. I want desperately that person

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
This-Tea-Is-Too-Sweet
Benevolent Rose
This-Tea-Is-Too-Sweet
I was going to draw a mini of one of your ghosties, but I can't find the refs anymore crying
*GASP* Oh nooo! D:

I dunno which ghostie you mean. >A<;

This ghostie? <.<; Sorry if I made him disappear, he's in the old features now, the link marked 'Abram' OTZ

Didn't mean to trip you up, Osh kosh. D:

yep. give me a sec and i'll have him up soon! heart

YAAAAAAAAAAY~ User Image Thank you so much, I can't wait!

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Lizz Black
While I think you are an awesome person perry (tumblr is awesome) there is a lot behind my statement that doesn't need to be put on here for many reasons. I am pissed about thismonth and holiday I always have been. My dad left my mom and I on vday when I was engaged my fiance cheated on me on v day. My best friend committed suicide on vday. Along with the fact of the pain vday brings me as a single person. I know it's a stupid holiday and not to get upset buutat I know I put up the tough girl shell but I'm honestly an ooey gooey mushy romantic. So for me v day is the time that I'm reminded I haven't found someone who loves me. And I know I have tons of friends who love me but its not the same. (And I'm crying for second time today). I am glad she has found someone that likes her I 1000000% am and i hope he an knows ill kill him if he hurts her. But for me v day brings a reminder that I'm one year closer to my ultimate fear of dieing alone. Its stupid I know but like I said I'm a big ball of ooey gooey mush. I want desperately that person

Aw Lizz my poor bby User Image

I love you loads babe, I wish there was something I could do. ;A;

Though... Just in case you didn't know. ^_^; Cliest isn't Zac. David Uzumaki is Zac.

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
*snuggles Lizz*
*snuggles Perry*

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200