Welcome to Gaia! ::

Designated Panda's Significant Otter

Adorable Lunatic

bacon emotion_drool

Divine Zealot

outlaw trinidy
Yup showing, in comics, is often best to bring it to life. ^-^

Exactly~ If they are disgusted with seeing a gob of slime from a creepy creature the facial expressions say a lot too. They don't always have to speak. But it all depends on the situation. biggrin

A list is great!
There are lists of emotions online that you can pull ideas from too smile

and I have no idea what I am saying atm XD my lack of sleep doubled so I am like kinda o.O wait whut?

Nah, it makes perfect sense. I also erased my precious whiteboard scribbles because of you, so I could make room for those bubble branching ideas sobbing quietly

User Image

F-farewell cruel world... At least I have this picture I took with my shitty camera phone to remember you by...

Adorable Lunatic

Dame Ephelia
outlaw trinidy
Yup showing, in comics, is often best to bring it to life. ^-^

Exactly~ If they are disgusted with seeing a gob of slime from a creepy creature the facial expressions say a lot too. They don't always have to speak. But it all depends on the situation. biggrin

A list is great!
There are lists of emotions online that you can pull ideas from too smile

and I have no idea what I am saying atm XD my lack of sleep doubled so I am like kinda o.O wait whut?

Nah, it makes perfect sense. I also erased my precious whiteboard scribbles because of you, so I could make room for those bubble branching ideas sobbing quietly

User Image

F-farewell cruel world... At least I have this picture I took with my shitty camera phone to remember you by...
Glad to hear it lol
I am on pain meds which is putting me in a loop of random naps and no solid sleep which triggered my insomnia xD I swear I am going to start seeing things soon if I do not get some solid sleep

haha XD nice whiteboard scribbles
But I am glad you are going to start making the bubble graph ^-^
best tool a writer can use! :nod nod:
I have a few rolled up <bought those huge presentation papers lol>

Beloved Sex Symbol

13,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Dame Ephelia

Animu world domination shall force everyone to have gigantic, sparkly bug-eyes and address everyone as "nii-san," while also saying "Kyaaa!" and "I hope senpai notices me!"

Looks like I won't have to spend five minutes on unthankful people anymore, since this topic is like 10+ pages or some s**t, and people stay the ******** away from 2+ page topics in the Freebies section like an 18-year-old drug addict with 3 kids.

I kind of want to make a new topic so I can ridicule more people on their bad OCs but at the same time I don't want to draw anymore shitty OCs.

Don't forget to say ikitakimatsu before every meal. and have many harems.
You should start a new on if it brings new suckers..I mean more art freebiests
I like seeing the ridicule. you generate so much art I don't see why the addicts won't come.

Divine Zealot

outlaw trinidy
Glad to hear it lol
I am on pain meds which is putting me in a loop of random naps and no solid sleep which triggered my insomnia xD I swear I am going to start seeing things soon if I do not get some solid sleep

haha XD nice whiteboard scribbles
But I am glad you are going to start making the bubble graph ^-^
best tool a writer can use! :nod nod:
I have a few rolled up <bought those huge presentation papers lol>

Pain meds? For what? Did you hurl yourself into a meat grinder?

Divine Zealot

Kotecou K
I like seeing the ridicule. you generate so much art I don't see why the addicts won't come.

Of course, how could you call something an anime without an obligatory harem!? Now everyone in the world will get to have a undeserving harem of satellite lovers who only exist to be in love with the main character! That also means everyone is also everyone else's concubine... so you not only get to have a harem but you are also in a harem. It'll be like a giant circlejerk.

I think if this somehow gets to page 13 without anyone asking for stuff I'll just start a new thread. ******** don't understand that unlike some threads I actually answer every request (that lies within the rules of this thread) and don't abandon ship after the first page.

Adorable Lunatic

Dame Ephelia

XD no I sprained a muscle and it messed up my whole left hip stupid injury triggered it. :/ fell down some stairs last year and hurt my back. It started acting up again and wanted me to suffer this winter -_-

Divine Zealot

outlaw trinidy
Dame Ephelia

XD no I sprained a muscle and it messed up my whole left hip stupid injury triggered it. :/ fell down some stairs last year and hurt my back. It started acting up again and wanted me to suffer this winter -_-

Well, that sounds mildly uncomfortable. At least you aren't dead and having your organs harvested to sell on the black market while serial killers peel your skin off and create hats with it. Unless you want that to happen.

If it makes you feel better, I have a disease in my spine that causes the discs between my vertebrae to crumble and I can't get treated without selling my home because I don't have health insurance! We can suffer together like martyrs of shitty bodily failures!

Divine Zealot

Dear everyone, I think I might finally be understanding colour theory because I made a pretty thing but not really because it still eludes me because I don't ******** get it.

User Image

Adorable Lunatic

Dame Ephelia
outlaw trinidy
Dame Ephelia

Well, that sounds mildly uncomfortable. At least you aren't dead and having your organs harvested to sell on the black market while serial killers peel your skin off and create hats with it. Unless you want that to happen.

If it makes you feel better, I have a disease in my spine that causes the discs between my vertebrae to crumble and I can't get treated without selling my home because I don't have health insurance! We can suffer together like martyrs of shitty bodily failures!
ya, it is tolerable with the meds but it mucks up my insomnia XD so yay
There are many things that could be worse lol. My serial killers that I write with were pleasant enough to give me many examples of worse off.

Sorry to hear that D:
I take it you are in a state that denied the new health care?

Shitty bodies sucks. It's like
now what? -_- oh, you think it will be fun to add shooting pain with migraines now. Gee. Thanks.

Also
o.o awesome scenery O:

Divine Zealot

outlaw trinidy
ya, it is tolerable with the meds but it mucks up my insomnia XD so yay
There are many things that could be worse lol. My serial killers that I write with were pleasant enough to give me many examples of worse off.

Sorry to hear that D:
I take it you are in a state that denied the new health care?

Shitty bodies sucks. It's like
now what? -_- oh, you think it will be fun to add shooting pain with migraines now. Gee. Thanks.

Also
o.o awesome scenery O:

Well after I got laid off last year I applied for health care but apparently I was making "too much money" despite specifically saying I make negative income and I have no job. So according to the idiots who handled my claim, me making -$2500 a year is "too much income." ******** those guys.

And ******** migraines too. I went to bed last night early (or, attempted to) since migraines were KILLING my head and I couldn't continue anything I was doing. So I just laid in bed with my head pounding for several hours till it stopped. Shitty bodies are shitty. Why haven't they invented a cure-all potion yet?

Divine Zealot

Dear everyone, after applying for a shitload of positions, the only person who has contacted me was the one at the job I wanted the least. One half of me says, "Wow, maybe I have a chance and can finally pay my bills instead of being in crippling debt and depression," but the other half says, "********. If they do actually like me I'm just gonna end it up hating it and my life all over again."

Why do I need 3-5 years of experience for everything and anything?

Kitten

How about this raunchy basic skank?

User Image

Also, I got denied for a position because of lack of office experience, when actually do have it. :l

Beloved Sex Symbol

13,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Dame Ephelia
Kotecou K

Of course, how could you call something an anime without an obligatory harem!? Now everyone in the world will get to have a undeserving harem of satellite lovers who only exist to be in love with the main character! That also means everyone is also everyone else's concubine... so you not only get to have a harem but you are also in a harem. It'll be like a giant circlejerk.

I think if this somehow gets to page 13 without anyone asking for stuff I'll just start a new thread. ******** don't understand that unlike some threads I actually answer every request (that lies within the rules of this thread) and don't abandon ship after the first page.

What happens if you're not the main character???
Color theory....I don't even know what it is. But it looks like your picture is coming out well.
I like the trees a lot.

Divine Zealot

Deepthroat Jin
How about this raunchy basic skank?

User Image

Also, I got denied for a position because of lack of office experience, when actually do have it. :l

User Image

How the ******** did that happen? That sounds shitty. Well, I'm sure you're better without that place.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff