Wheezing Vampire

Backwoods Businessman

The Whole Shabam!

Name: Artemis Maria Ardente
Race: Dragonic Vampiress
Height: Exactly 5' 7"
Weight: 130 lbs
Skin Color: China White.
Eye Color: Artemis has bright, yet slightly frightening, green eyes.
Hair Color: Her hair is a shimmering cherry red.
Faction: Kingdom Of Arabel,
Other Distinguishing Physical features: Her main distinguishing feature is a small pentagram with a bleeding black rose wound through it tattooed just above her tailbone.

Physical abilities (Or lack of them): Artemis is rather lacking in physical strength, but her magical abilities make up for more than enough of that.
Mental or Magical abilities (Or lack of them): Artemis has her highly advanced healing powers, strong enough to heal nearly any wound not created by a silver weapon. Her other magical ability is an intermediate knowledge of fire magic and conjuration magic.
Skills (Or lack of them): Aside from her healing powers, Artemis has extensive knowledge of herbs and potions and can mix them all with expert speed.

Strengths: Artemis is strongest in the simple fact that killing her is so everliving difficult. Her death will not come with a stake to the heart, or a crucifix in her face, for those are just silly myths, the only true things that can kill a vampire are injuries to the spinal cord and brain. Everything naturally regenerates, though that takes an entire nights slumber in her coffin, so she prefers to heal herself quickly and just regenerate the energy.
Weaknesses: Her main weakness is how prone to sunlight she is, though it will not turn her to dust it burns her skin terribly and gives her constant headaches if she is out for more than a few moments at a time. Her constant need to feed on blood every night is another problem, if she does not feed her skin will change and her true age will show, not to mention all of her magical energies will drain away.
Gear: Artemis is never without her long red robe, which is held together at the top by a shimmering blue stone, not quite topaz, yet not as beautiful as a sapphire. It holds no real properties aside from keeping out the chill, and is made of a velvety material from some distant land. Beneath the robe lies a sleek red halter top, and a long black skirt that falls just to her slender ankles, set off by a pair of red spike heels. In her long braid is a golden tie of advanced technology that allows invisibility for a short amount of time.
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Personality: Artemis is a very sneaky girl, appearing easily angered and childish while her mind is actually quite devious behind this facade, a trick picked up from her mother it seems.

OR: Just The Appearance! (More recent detail)

Artemis is a rather short daughter of a demi-goddess. She has long, flowing, cherry red hair that is tremendously curly and sleek. Her bright green eyes are extremely intimidating, as are the fangs that so carefully sit in her mouth, behind her thin, cold lips.

Her outfit is fairly simple, consisting of a long latex like dress in a sharp red color and boots reaching to her knees. The dress is dipped low around her large chest, with a sleeve attached loosely on each arm. In the sides, a slit reaches up to her smooth rounded thighs. Her boots are made of what appears to be black dragon scale, and are quite tight to her leg with heels sharped than stiletto.

Either outfit is acceptable, however the second, in the appearance is preferred. I have a reference for the dress if you need to see it.

Wheezing Vampire

Masturbation, your signature is completely awesome. Bleeding eyes FTW.

*edit* Just noticed it's a random pix sig. ^^;
Lol, yep whee 100-and-something pics to choose from <3

Friendly Bloodsucker

Good afternoon all! Hm... There's like... no one on... Nya... n.n

Wheezing Vampire

Could you draw my oc, i saw that you don't draw guys, but you're so great i don't how you could be bad.

never draw me draw this guy instead.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces