Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you here?

Yes! :D 0.64705882352941 64.7% [ 11 ]
No! D: 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 2 ]
I honestly have no idea ._. 0.23529411764706 23.5% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

I've been drawing a ton of avatars lately, and at the moment I feel like switching things up a little and drawing a quick original character for someone n.n

Anyway...

+Dustbunnii+'s comission:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This one is currently a WIP. Pardon the partial/implied nudity, the avatar it's based on is wearing a cloud item and I can't add the mist untill I'm finished all the coloiuring n.n

I'm not really happy with the sketchy colouring, but the comissioner seemed to like it that way so I kept it a bit unrefined n.n

::Note::

-I suck at drawing guys.
-Don't skimp on the descriptions
-Unique characters rock
-Some preference will be given to X-Men and Harry Potter OCs xD
-Tips are loved
-I'm a sucker for flattery >.>
-Comment in my profile, bishes!
-I don't talk much in my threads, because I'm usually drawing n.n

My shop is here if you must have art n.n

Post Away!

Friendly Bloodsucker

{X}

If you'd like, can you please draw one of my OCs, I have three in this thread. Two females, one male. If you need more detail, you can PM me for it if you'd like to and if you want to draw any of them.

Lucky Star

I LOVE YOUR ART!

aw, I don't have any OC's
but I'd love for you to draw me a picture of Luna from Harry Potter

..yes I did read what you said about Harry Potter

& she's my favorite character so I decided to ask, ha ha

no harm in just asking is there?

well I hope not..

EDIT~ I just realized I do have an OC to request you to draw! well that's if you deny my Luna request! let me find her description quickly...

Edit again!~ Name: Heshie
Height: 5'2"
Job: Same as all Elemental Dragons/super heroines
Appearance: really long silver hair, blue eyes, of average height and weight
Skills: Power over water, any form of water, can make it rain, snow, flood, hurricane, waves, tsunamis, etc...

Story: Heshie always knew there was something different about her, she is usually seen at school with her large group of friends, laughing and having fun, but deep inside she was never really happy, quite haunted it would seem...her life wasn't the greatest, she lost almost everyone she cared for, her father walked out when she was young, and her mother became depressed and distant, even though she was still alive and there, Heshie pretty much had to care for herself and her younger sister Kainani, she never let the miseries of her home life show through and was always very cheerful, he motto is "life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain" She was wandering around one day when she found Umi and Mel, who told her she was an Elemental Dragon, at first she was confused, but did what she was told, and transformed into Water Dragon Heshie
Those are... friggin' amazing, and I am sad that I only have one female OC at the moment. But, ah. if you don't mind, I can post them all (I'll keep things moderately short, I swear), and see what interests you, if any?
n.n Go ahead and post as many as you like.
Oh my goodness o.o

Fudge.

See that is what I wanna be able to do in the future!

Atm I am a sad wee pencil artist whom's anatomy is crap-ola sweatdrop

User Image

Thats my 3rd animecharacter ever. She isnt particuarly special.
eek Dear sweet Jesus, Masterbation! (had to make extra special care that comma was in there, yes yes. sweatdrop )

70k! For free! What a deal.

I honestly don't have any active OCs that aren't HP bound but I wouldn't be able to pick a single one to have drawn. Instead I'll just haunt your thread since I'm tired of looking for people to draw myself. *nods*
Wao, shiny~ *___*
Bumpage Loof <3 heart

Friendly Bloodsucker

Bump, nya.... :3
Argh gosh I've been sick for a week now D8
Oh does anyone else here have a deviant art account? =3

Friendly Bloodsucker

Lutrica - Aww, you're sick? I hope you feel better soon...

EDIT: I do but I barely use the thing... XD
Lutrica

I do, but there's nothing on it. xD;

Lucky Star

Lutrica
not me, but I do draw confused not very well I might add... http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b29/inuyashafreak101/sierralunacompletelighter.jpg

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff