Welcome to Gaia! ::

And

+1 1 100.0% [ 230 ]
Total Votes:[ 230 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 340 341 342 > >> >>> »|

Shy Lunatic

KimHeroin

Yup that's basically how it goes with them. I still wish they'd give me there items. I mean it's like they are using them. Make more sense for me to have them. I have friends who haven't logged in for almost 5years. Some with items work several million now. It's depressing

>:c I KNOWWWW. halsdjalsdk. arggg. but, eh what really can you do, when it comes down to it?

ll Nanashi ll's Significant Otter

Beloved Lunatic

Prince Arcus
SilverSeptember
Prince Arcus
SilverSeptember
Prince Arcus
gaia_diamond

Consider drawing my current avi? C:

egad. o:
ruffles!
gosh. XD everyone on gaia loves ruffles huh?! biggrin D

xD
You can remove the ruffles if you would prefer. 3nodding

It's not a matter of preference...
well actually it is LOL.
but I digress.
it's a matter of laziness.
HA. I love ruffles, I'm just so laazzyyyyyyyyyy

O:
You're lazy?!
Me too!
*high fives*

Shy Lunatic

SilverSeptember

O:
You're lazy?!
Me too!
*high fives*

I'm so lazy I just roll up out of bed and my laptop is right next to my bed yo.

ll Nanashi ll's Significant Otter

Beloved Lunatic

Prince Arcus
SilverSeptember

O:
You're lazy?!
Me too!
*high fives*

I'm so lazy I just roll up out of bed and my laptop is right next to my bed yo.

*gasp*
I'm not the only one!
Yay for laziness!

Codebreaking Nerd

14,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Nerd 50
Prince Arcus
KimHeroin

Yup that's basically how it goes with them. I still wish they'd give me there items. I mean it's like they are using them. Make more sense for me to have them. I have friends who haven't logged in for almost 5years. Some with items work several million now. It's depressing

>:c I KNOWWWW. halsdjalsdk. arggg. but, eh what really can you do, when it comes down to it?

Nothing besides b***h and moan ha. That's why I try to work for items. I wish Gaia would do something to make the market prices go down a bit. I mean some items are just ridiculous. Why not re-release those items to cause prices to crash down a bit? It makes sense. Plus Gaia would get more of our golf from it. Even if they Gaia cashed some of those REALLY expensive item to make them go down in the market I am sure people would spend cash to get them. Even if they were to jsut resale them. I know I'd go out of my way to spend cash on certain items like that.

Shy Lunatic

KimHeroin
Prince Arcus
KimHeroin

Nothing besides b***h and moan ha. That's why I try to work for items. I wish Gaia would do something to make the market prices go down a bit. I mean some items are just ridiculous. Why not re-release those items to cause prices to crash down a bit? It makes sense. Plus Gaia would get more of our golf from it. Even if they Gaia cashed some of those REALLY expensive item to make them go down in the market I am sure people would spend cash to get them. Even if they were to jsut resale them. I know I'd go out of my way to spend cash on certain items like that.

ugh, yes.
some of those "Faces" and such that are like 16,000,000 and higher are just ridiculous. |: I just want to punch the market system in the ovaries.

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

Consider drawing my OC babeh? http://tinyurl.com/d3kbyxy I'll bear yer babehs or i'll be your forevaaaah slave! *offers self in exchange for arts* <3
Prince Arcus
gaia_diamond

I saw your avy sample and I choked on my tea. That's absolutely terrifying and somewhat arousing. :/

Shy Lunatic

MahAyame
Prince Arcus
gaia_diamond

I saw your avy sample and I choked on my tea. That's absolutely terrifying and somewhat arousing. :/

good, just like I like it to be.
i can't help it my avi is just simply.....horny.
Prince Arcus
MahAyame
Prince Arcus
gaia_diamond

It's like..... mammary dentata, only it doesn't roll off the tongue like v****a dentata so it sounds more awkward. It's a giant ball of awkward. And it is awesome.

Shy Lunatic

MahAyame
Prince Arcus
MahAyame
Prince Arcus
gaia_diamond

It's like..... mammary dentata, only it doesn't roll off the tongue like v****a dentata so it sounds more awkward. It's a giant ball of awkward. And it is awesome.

Hehe, all the awkward to go around yo!
Prince Arcus

And since it's a ball, it's mobile! See, everything works!

Shy Lunatic

MahAyame
Prince Arcus

maybe it's really a square of awkward.
Prince Arcus
MahAyame
Prince Arcus

maybe it's really a square of awkward.

Aw now you just be trippin, yo. Although a square would make things MORE awkward.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff