Got even busier since my state decided to open :l

That sounds like it sucks. :c

Unstoppable Tipper

Akia Walker
Nyaoista
Stay saaafe! heart

Thank you! I'm actually kinda scared. ; n;
Aww, I don't blame you. ;-;
I think it's awful that so many places seem more focused on opening things back up than keeping people safe...:c
Will they at least have extra safety precautions in place for you?
Nyaoista
Aww, I don't blame you. ;-;
I think it's awful that so many places seem more focused on opening things back up than keeping people safe...:c
Will they at least have extra safety precautions in place for you?

If by safety precautions you mean a mouth mask for us and a bottle of hand sanitizer for the costumers, than yes.
Other places get plastic screens in front of the counter, but our boss doesn't want to make that investment. We also have to disinfect stuff before we give it to costumers, but not the other way around. She wants the costumers to feel safe but it's become pretty clear she doesn't care at all about us.
We may be forced to give workshops again soon too where keeping distance will be near impossible.

Sorry for the rant. So many people have it a lot worse. ; n;

Unstoppable Tipper

Akia Walker
Noo, no, rant away!
I honestly really hate that whole "well other people have it worse..." mindset that people can't complain about completely legitimate concerns of their own just because it's "not that bad."
Like I've seen a couple posts on Facebook recently that say things about like...oh Anne Frank and her whole family were trapped in an attic and had to be completely quiet for x number of days, you can survive in your house with your wifi, stop complaining.
Like...I'm obviously never going to say that that situation wasn't beyond terrible, but...oh my God, people are allowed to be upset about what's going on right now, stop. :v
and uh...there's my rant I guess >.<
Not everything has to be considered relatively. I can't really see making comparisons like that doing anything more than making the people who are upset about everything just feel worse because now they're being shamed/guilted about being upset, and it's just unnecessary. >.<

Anyway. ._.;
That sounds really uh...not okay for your boss to be acting like that. =/
How much vould some plastic screens really even cost, come on...
One good(ish) thing, though, is that while you're disinfecting something to give back to the customer, you'll also be disinfecting your hands at the same time? So...at least there's that? ^^;
The workshop thing definitely seems like a less than good idea right now. ._. Even if you limit how many people can attend, it still sounds like it's probably fairly interactive... Plus, honestly, standing there explaining how to do something for any significant amount of time sounds like a bad idea with a mask on, you're gonna get out of breath. :c
Just make sure you don't keep touching your mask all day though, so the germs on your hands or the outside of the mask don't get on your face. :c

Super Phantom

emotion_facepalm emotion_kirakira
Nyaoista

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yes everyone has their own problems and feels their own pain.

And honestly our boss has been refusing to replace our fridge that has been broken for 3 years, lose toilet seat and broken bathroom light switch (my coworker resorted to making a light switch out of paper). So I don't know what I was expecting now.

And yes, it would be a jewelry workshop so very tiny work, impossible to explain from afar. Will people even understand me with that mask on I wonder? I low key hope the government doesn't allow it.
Benevolent Ghost

Hello. c:

Super Phantom

Akia Walker
Benevolent Ghost

Hello. c:
Hihi~

How are you?

Unstoppable Tipper

Akia Walker
Exactly! Just because somebody has it worse than you, doesn't mean what you're dealing with isn't bad, or that you're not allowed to feel bad about it. x.x

She uh...doesn't sound like the best boss... sweatdrop
The bathroom, at the very least...c'mon. >.<

I really hope you at least don't have to do the workshops. I can't see how they could make that safe...

Shy Kitten

Hi, how are you all?
Just gonna put my babies here. X|X|X
Benevolent Ghost
Hihi~

How are you?

A little anxious about going back to work, but otherwise very good.
And you? c:
SeungWoo oppa
Hi, how are you all?

Hi. You have some cute characters. c:
No limited pallets?

Super Phantom

Akia Walker
Benevolent Ghost
Hihi~

How are you?

A little anxious about going back to work, but otherwise very good.
And you? c:
Yikes, I don’t blame you for feeling anxious sweatdrop A lot of people seem like their getting called back to work now. Awh, it’ll be okay once you’re there, I’m sure.

I’m doing good. Still off, probably gonna be off for a little while longer.. I am starting to have a hard time filling my day though. I’ve binged so much TV I’m to the point where I don’t want to even turn it on anymore gonk

How was your day today?

Shy Kitten

Akia Walker
SeungWoo oppa
Hi, how are you all?

Hi. You have some cute characters. c:
No limited pallets?

Thank you so much. redface crying
Hmmm... maybe 71, 77, 78, 93, or 113?

Quick Reply

Submit