Welcome to Gaia! ::

machic
Damaged by sentience...

Haha, I need to get a job, I'm still studying but I've never been employed (I've done volunteer work) and it's making me a little worried since everywhere wants paid experience.

...corrupted by Core.
I'd say any experience is better than none.

Intergalactic Phantom

Akia Walker
Damaged by sentience...

Yeah, I'm glad for what I have but they rarely invite me to interviews and cite lack of experience as the reason why.

...corrupted by Core.

Fashionable Spirit

//sigh//
Finally back online. My computer's internet protection ran out, so ad's and such are running rampant x.x I was also reading the third book of the Throne of Glass series :3
I've been working a lot more as well, cause people have been getting sick and blah blah blah x.x
I'm so looking forward to my days off, you have no idea sweatdrop
I'm hoping to be able to get on more or read as well razz
Rain Pebble
//sigh//
Finally back online. My computer's internet protection ran out, so ad's and such are running rampant x.x I was also reading the third book of the Throne of Glass series :3
I've been working a lot more as well, cause people have been getting sick and blah blah blah x.x
I'm so looking forward to my days off, you have no idea sweatdrop
I'm hoping to be able to get on more or read as well razz
Oh I'm glad you're back sweetie. <3

Eloquent Vampire

Devoted Hunter

Rain Pebble

Welcome back lovely! -Hugs.-

Shameless Player

13,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Such lovely nature-y avatars crying

Generous Fatcat

13,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
machic
Damaged by sentience...

Haha, I need to get a job, I'm still studying but I've never been employed (I've done volunteer work) and it's making me a little worried since everywhere wants paid experience.

...corrupted by Core.

User Image

I feel your pain. crying When I say I want to work in administration, they ask if I have experience. And I don't have that! crying

Fashionable Spirit

Akia Walker
Oh I'm glad you're back sweetie. <3
Thank you~ I'm glad to be back~ Though these ads are still driving me up the wall. It's making everything run slower gonk I already purchased and downloaded my protection stuff already, but it's like it isn't doing anything T^T

Fashionable Spirit

Quivering Deer

Welcome back lovely! -Hugs.-
Thank you~ //hugs//

Generous Fatcat

13,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Rain Pebble

User Image

Welcome back!!

xYAOIx
Oh thank you. <3
We haven't seen you in so long, how have you been?
Rain Pebble
Thank you~ I'm glad to be back~ Though these ads are still driving me up the wall. It's making everything run slower gonk I already purchased and downloaded my protection stuff already, but it's like it isn't doing anything T^T
Get add block?

Shameless Player

13,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Akia Walker
xYAOIx
Oh thank you. <3
We haven't seen you in so long, how have you been?

Was applying to grad schools. Got a seasonal job. Seasonal job ended. Didn't get into any schools. then I got a full-time job. So I've been busy with that... And a site called Flight Rising. It has dragons.

but yeah, trying to get back into Gaia. Inflation has gone INSANE. It seems like the new rich is having a trillion gold. I sold a few things and bought some GC... Now I'm in the billions. And all the threads I was a part of seem to have died out. Except this one.
xYAOIx
Was applying to grad schools. Got a seasonal job. Seasonal job ended. Didn't get into any schools. then I got a full-time job. So I've been busy with that... And a site called Flight Rising. It has dragons.

but yeah, trying to get back into Gaia. Inflation has gone INSANE. It seems like the new rich is having a trillion gold. I sold a few things and bought some GC... Now I'm in the billions. And all the threads I was a part of seem to have died out. Except this one.
Oh sounds like you had a busy year. Grats on the job~ <3

Yes, inflation is insane. I gave up on the gaia economy entirely and only handle freebies and art trades here anymore. u.u

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff