Welcome to Gaia! ::

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hi peeps.

I'm looking to get both art AND writing of my OC, Joel Norwalk. You'll find his visual refs below in convenient thumbnails.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

You can read his character profile and background here, you can find my AU request here, and you can read things I've received and my own comics with the guy here. GAWD SO MANY LINKS.

Now, you're more likely here because you want art yourself. Doing cool sketches like this and this for people who post references. Saying 'my current' doesn't help me much. Especially since you Gaians change avatars every half an hour.

If you want I can draw Joel with your OC. Just ask and gimme an activity for the two to do. Running from the police, drunk bro hugs, fighting dragons, peeing in an allyway... ya name it! :D

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Eternal Bachelor

Hey! I might be able to draw your oc but can you give a link with a pic or drawing of him so I can do a headhost. Second, I'd luv some artsu ill post a reference and give you an activity for them to do at the bottom.

User Image

User Image

Those are a couple references and the activity could be one of these: Dancing around a fire like a tribal ceremony, robbing an ice cream store, sharing a drink in the park on a bench, or maybe even arm wrestling in a bar xD. Any of these would be amazing and I hope that you are willing to possibly draw one of these cuz it would look friggin hilarious.

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
Long time no see. How've you been?

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Scholar of Sin
Hmmm... that's odd. Aren't the thumbnails working? You should be sent to the full sized art if you click them. qAq;;
TtheHero
I'm alright. Slowly becoming a better artist. How about you?

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
AphroditesChild
Scholar of Sin
Hmmm... that's odd. Aren't the thumbnails working? You should be sent to the full sized art if you click them. qAq;;
TtheHero
I'm alright. Slowly becoming a better artist. How about you?

Not too bad. Back on the job hunt sadly. I wish I could say the same for myself in regards to my art, but I've been REALLY slacking off lately.

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
TtheHero
Uuuuuuugh, job searching suuuuuuucks. q n q <3 I'm trying to get an internship somewhere, but no luck as of yet...

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Centaura's Queen

There don't seem to be a lot of people begging for art here scream

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kiddlet
Probably 'cause it's not that obvious that I'm offering stuff. YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO READ THE FIRST POST. AHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

Centaura's Queen

AphroditesChild
Kiddlet
Probably 'cause it's not that obvious that I'm offering stuff. YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO READ THE FIRST POST. AHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

Aphro pls it's in the title that freebs are available.

OF COURSE who reads titles lmao

weeps bc selling stuff on FB and everyone is?? talking so fast?? I am bad @ keeping up with things I didn't expect there to be any interest but I've already sold a medium bookcase, two small bookcases, and possibly the shitty drawers + coffee table + dvd towers.
I HELD A GARAGE SALE AND LITERALLY NOONE CAME I was so salty. Shoulda done this to start with.

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kiddlet
Aphro pls it's in the title that freebs are available.

OF COURSE who reads titles lmao

weeps bc selling stuff on FB and everyone is?? talking so fast?? I am bad @ keeping up with things I didn't expect there to be any interest but I've already sold a medium bookcase, two small bookcases, and possibly the shitty drawers + coffee table + dvd towers.
I HELD A GARAGE SALE AND LITERALLY NOONE CAME I was so salty. Shoulda done this to start with.
MAYBE MY SKETCHES AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR THIS FORUM? YA BASTARDS. I'M A FAB ARTIST. ASK FOR STUFF YOU ARTLESS HEATHENS!

Oh, that's super though!! <3
Garage sales are the best though. Especially when you find old game systems and books. Books with maggots inside, eating the pages. Oh gawd... I haven't been able to read Romeo and Juliet since that incident... q n q

Centaura's Queen

AphroditesChild

I WONT BC I owe you a trade and I have not forgotten.
But they are fab, I agree.

It is super! With what my coworkers have bought and this, I've got enough to pay for the movers.
I don't think I've ever been to a garage sale?? But I sold a few books on TradeMe which is also good and will pay for my lunch haha. (And apparently will make someone's son very happy, which is good.)
I uh. the maggots?? Maggots are so horrifying. I can't deal with maggots. Or worms. I like snakes, though. I'M SO SORRY FOR YOUR HORROR I am v uncomfortable right now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff