Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Entrepreneur

Cement Cake
Fated Reaper

Thank you. Account got locked for a few years. This was one of my regular threads

Oh man, that's a huge bummer. I had a friend that was accidentally banned earlier this year and almost lost it for good (luckily he petitioned and petitioned until they gave him back his access).

I had to literally pm the wrong tier mod, got put in touch with the right mod and finally am back lol

Edwin jarvis's Datemate

Fated Reaper

I had to literally pm the wrong tier mod, got put in touch with the right mod and finally am back lol

Did you get back the origina, account, or is this a new one?

Profitable Entrepreneur

Cement Cake
Fated Reaper

Did you get back the origina, account, or is this a new one?

This is technically my second account cuz someone stole and stripped my original lol. But this is the restored for this incident

Edwin jarvis's Datemate

Fated Reaper

This is technically my second account cuz someone stole and stripped my original lol. But this is the restored for this incident

Dang Hackers

HUZZAH! JUST FINISHED MY LAST EXAM AND I MAY HAVE DONE ENOUGH TO PASS

Profitable Entrepreneur

Cement Cake
Fated Reaper

Dang Hackers

HUZZAH! JUST FINISHED MY LAST EXAM AND I MAY HAVE DONE ENOUGH TO PASS

....oh right it's finals

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Fated Reaper
Dannie yoko
Fated Reaper
After years of lockout and struggling to get restored i am back!
DOTH MINE EYES DECISIVE ME!?!?!
OMG REAPER!!! I HAVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!
emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

I didn't think I'd be missed. Though it does cheer me up a little to see you guys again. How ya been bro?
I have been alright-Sorry for late replies, I work a bunch lately so it has been hard to get on and check things.
Me and YD are moving into a new Apartment (Maybe) soon so we will be super busy again trying to get everything settled.
OF COURSE WE MISSED YOU!

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Cement Cake
Hello! Hope I'm not intruding but this thread just looked so darn colorful! I unfortunately can't draw worth a damn (The best I can do is make aestheticall pleasing avatars), but I love to write and I relish in the creative atmosphere of fellow artists (*cough*If-half-finished-stories-count-as-art*cough*). Nice to meet you~
I love stories!!! Please tell me about them anytime!
I am seriously a sucker for OC's and a good plot <3
Please feel free to Intrude all you like!!!
We don't get visitors often so we love when new people drop on in.

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
I work till 11:15 tonight and it has been slow but busy *Sighs*

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Jamming out to Daft Punk in the call center and just praying for people to leave me alone LOL

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
I wonder if I am missing anything..... pirate

Edwin jarvis's Datemate

Dannie yoko

*Plops down in the circle*
OK STORY TIME : D
Who do you want to hear about?
Blink: Ghost boy living in the woods after seemingly dying at age six and leading a community of will o wisps as their unanimously decided "wisp king"
Heron: Edgy thug turned paladin after his dad sold him to loansharks before skipping town to avoid debt
Liru: Young Priestess that escaped her village after it was attacked by a dark cult who turned the peace abiding followers into literal sheep
Cake/Pandora: Young police officer that talks to her seemingly sarcastic but utterly non magical/non sentient sword, "Pierre"

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Cement Cake
Dannie yoko

*Plops down in the circle*
OK STORY TIME : D
Who do you want to hear about?
Blink: Ghost boy living in the woods after seemingly dying at age six and leading a community of will o wisps as their unanimously decided "wisp king"
Heron: Edgy thug turned paladin after his dad sold him to loansharks before skipping town to avoid debt
Liru: Young Priestess that escaped her village after it was attacked by a dark cult who turned the peace abiding followers into literal sheep
Cake/Pandora: Young police officer that talks to her seemingly sarcastic but utterly non magical/non sentient sword, "Pierre"

Are they all from the same story?!
I am super interested in all of them honestly!~

Edwin jarvis's Datemate

Dannie yoko

Cake, Liru, and Blink are from the same roleplay.

Heron was my very first and most favourite D&D Character

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Cement Cake
Dannie yoko

Cake, Liru, and Blink are from the same roleplay.

Heron was my very first and most favourite D&D Character

*Sits down for Story time*

Profitable Entrepreneur

Dannie yoko
Fated Reaper
Dannie yoko
Fated Reaper
After years of lockout and struggling to get restored i am back!
DOTH MINE EYES DECISIVE ME!?!?!
OMG REAPER!!! I HAVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!
emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

I didn't think I'd be missed. Though it does cheer me up a little to see you guys again. How ya been bro?
I have been alright-Sorry for late replies, I work a bunch lately so it has been hard to get on and check things.
Me and YD are moving into a new Apartment (Maybe) soon so we will be super busy again trying to get everything settled.
OF COURSE WE MISSED YOU!
congrats
I moved to Florida. Got a good job. Got promoted twice. second promotion basically upended my life, now I'm trying to raise money not to go back to Georgia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff