Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Sassmaster Host
Pandassassin
Sorry to hop in on this conversation, but Menewsha is still actively running? I didn't think it would make it this long seeing how gaia is currently not doing too great.
No problem, and yeah Menewsha is still running, though it's very, very quiet. There seems to be a handful of die-hards trying to get in contact with the creator/webhost in order to possibly get ahold of the site and work on bringing it up-to-date, but nobody can find contact info.
Sounds like here too lol

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Ohhhh these items are cool.....*Clicks*
*Sees Price with Inflation*
*Un-clicks*

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Anyone wanna satisfy my need to practice art?

I need to make an Update or something.....

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
*Cuddles pillow and Pouts*

No Darling

Dannie yoko

appears

Why hello there. Reviving this? I can throw some requests at you if you like!

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
luminous fish
Dannie yoko

appears

Why hello there. Reviving this? I can throw some requests at you if you like!
Yes! I was actually thinking of making a new one/Renovating.

No Darling

Dannie yoko

That makes sense too! It's quite a thread here. Five years! If you make a new one, let me know? I wouldn't want to haunt this if you plan to let it rest or something.

In the meantime, maybe one of these can scratch the art itch while you contemplate!
Thessaly (Hazbin Hotel) - sleepy demon fashion assistant. Her job is mostly to snap at people and look unimpressed.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
  • The bottom set of eyes never opens more than a fraction, as if she is always half-asleep
  • The center eye, by contrast, is very expressive. It's a little too big, a little too bright, a little too sharp and angular, has a kind of wide open, manic quality
  • Her hair is sort of flat and wraps around her like a blanket
  • Costume design is honestly totally up in the air, feel free to play with it! More design notes on toyhouse

Chinami Kleist (MHA) - insecure narwhal lolita child
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
  • People often assume her tusk is a unicorn horn and she leans hard into that aesthetic because it makes her feel pretty. And then she yells at them about narwhal erasure. NARWHALS ARE REAL, OKAY?!
  • On the chubby side due to a layer of blubber.Insecure about it and covers up with frilly lolita unicorn fashion.
  • Big, round, fluffy, bubbly hair that grows in blue and fades to white at the ends
  • Her horn actually sits just slightly left of center on her head and it drives her nuts. She keeps big fluffy bangs and wears lots of hair accessories to try to obscure and distract from it
  • Ocean blue eyes and a very subtle, light grey-blue dapple effect across parts of her skin, concentrated in places like her shoulders and hips.
  • Feel free to play with her outfit details. This dress was just the first one I found in Gaia's avi builder.

Salicaria, half-elf bard.
She gained bardic magic when a would-be deity stole her soul tricked her into making a deal as a child. The magic is like, cool and all, but she wants her soul back and she will absolutely spend her days amassing power and annexing portions of the Faewild until she friggin gets it. She spent too much time and money attending the College of Lore to be traipsing around the wilderness with the merry band of adventuring idiots she ended up following. She has a flute, a lute, and an Aztec death whistle--a piece of jade carved into a human skull, which sounds like a thousand miserable souls screaming in agony for the sweet release of death if you blow in it. She won it for selling a baby to a hag.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Daya M'sidhethicc - fungus druid goblin
Formerly ran a forgery operation in the big city. Things went a bit south and she was forced to flee, landing herself in the deep woods, where she was infected by a behavior-modifying, brain-eating parasite like those ones that make bugs crawl to the top of blades of grass to be eaten. The fungus is of faerie origin. It will eventually take over her form and make her part of it; till then, she has been inducted into the secret cult of druids who act as stewards of the fungus and forest, and travel the planes, spreading their spores. Her familiar is a fat, half-raccoon-half-crow Trash Gryphon named Highlord Windston Windgrace, Marquis of the Swamp Way Rubbish Pile. He will steal the coins from your hands and then hiss at you.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Familiar Friend

if anyone wants to draw my babs feel free to
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
ps. thanks for checkin them out and considering

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
luminous fish
Dannie yoko

That makes sense too! It's quite a thread here. Five years! If you make a new one, let me know? I wouldn't want to haunt this if you plan to let it rest or something.

In the meantime, maybe one of these can scratch the art itch while you contemplate!
Thessaly (Hazbin Hotel) - sleepy demon fashion assistant. Her job is mostly to snap at people and look unimpressed.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
  • The bottom set of eyes never opens more than a fraction, as if she is always half-asleep
  • The center eye, by contrast, is very expressive. It's a little too big, a little too bright, a little too sharp and angular, has a kind of wide open, manic quality
  • Her hair is sort of flat and wraps around her like a blanket
  • Costume design is honestly totally up in the air, feel free to play with it! More design notes on toyhouse

Chinami Kleist (MHA) - insecure narwhal lolita child
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
  • People often assume her tusk is a unicorn horn and she leans hard into that aesthetic because it makes her feel pretty. And then she yells at them about narwhal erasure. NARWHALS ARE REAL, OKAY?!
  • On the chubby side due to a layer of blubber.Insecure about it and covers up with frilly lolita unicorn fashion.
  • Big, round, fluffy, bubbly hair that grows in blue and fades to white at the ends
  • Her horn actually sits just slightly left of center on her head and it drives her nuts. She keeps big fluffy bangs and wears lots of hair accessories to try to obscure and distract from it
  • Ocean blue eyes and a very subtle, light grey-blue dapple effect across parts of her skin, concentrated in places like her shoulders and hips.
  • Feel free to play with her outfit details. This dress was just the first one I found in Gaia's avi builder.

Salicaria, half-elf bard.
She gained bardic magic when a would-be deity stole her soul tricked her into making a deal as a child. The magic is like, cool and all, but she wants her soul back and she will absolutely spend her days amassing power and annexing portions of the Faewild until she friggin gets it. She spent too much time and money attending the College of Lore to be traipsing around the wilderness with the merry band of adventuring idiots she ended up following. She has a flute, a lute, and an Aztec death whistle--a piece of jade carved into a human skull, which sounds like a thousand miserable souls screaming in agony for the sweet release of death if you blow in it. She won it for selling a baby to a hag.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Daya M'sidhethicc - fungus druid goblin
Formerly ran a forgery operation in the big city. Things went a bit south and she was forced to flee, landing herself in the deep woods, where she was infected by a behavior-modifying, brain-eating parasite like those ones that make bugs crawl to the top of blades of grass to be eaten. The fungus is of faerie origin. It will eventually take over her form and make her part of it; till then, she has been inducted into the secret cult of druids who act as stewards of the fungus and forest, and travel the planes, spreading their spores. Her familiar is a fat, half-raccoon-half-crow Trash Gryphon named Highlord Windston Windgrace, Marquis of the Swamp Way Rubbish Pile. He will steal the coins from your hands and then hiss at you.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

YOUR OC ARE SO CUTE/COOL!!
I love them JBSDIVAPOENFVPaeifna!!!~

I don't have the heart to kill it, Not after so many years Hahaha.

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
EpiToonz

I LOVE YOUR AVI DESIGNSz! <333333

No Darling

Dannie yoko
YOUR OC ARE SO CUTE/COOL!!
I love them JBSDIVAPOENFVPaeifna!!!~

I don't have the heart to kill it, Not after so many years Hahaha.

Aaaah thank you!!! redface redface redface These are just the ones I have references for. I'm still sort of figuring out character design I think, it's only recently that I've started trying to make them more visually interesting so that means a lot! I'm afraid they're all too similar in personality ooooops and then my friends recently got me on this free art thing and now i can't stop sweatdrop

Haha, I understand. Too many memories~ A thread like this that isn't just bumps is v special

Familiar Friend

Dannie yoko
EpiToonz

I LOVE YOUR AVI DESIGNSz! <333333

Thank you Thank you so kindly, thank you for the tip too heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff