Sky Fault
Daemyein

WOW your art is really cute ;u;;;;;
consider one of my cute robots OCs? ;u;

SAM 714

User Image

↑↑↑Click for more refs↑↑↑

Personality/Outfit:

He's a very shy boy, always fidgeting and very nervous around people he doesn't know. He's easily frightened and often has panic attacks over nothing. All the other children think he's weird because sometimes liquid drains from his "eyes" when he's sad. He often stays in his room and fiddles with small parts and builds little clockwork animals. He's the only one of the children who had insomnia, and doesn't automatically power off at his ascribed bedtime. He loves painting, and using softer shades of colour and drawing landscapes in his notebooks. He always wears an orange sweater and a pair of beige cargo shorts, filled with all the little trinkets he needs. He'll start crying if you ask him too many questions.

MIRA 315

User Image

↑↑↑Click for more refs↑↑↑

Outfit:

She likes light pastel colours and white, but her head is a bright vibrant pink/red, like her skin. She doesn't like it, but she'd never admit it. She loves to wear large-sleeved shirts and/or sweaters, and underneath wears wifebeaters and short shorts. Alternatively, she could be portrayed wearing a lace blouse and choker of matching colour (likely white or some other light colour), along with a pleated skirt of a higher saturation, with a cute belt of some kind. Her feet would have lace stockings/thigh-highs/knee-highs, accompanied by lolita shoes (like this)

Personality:

She's a bit scatterbrained, and always forgetting where she put things. Her mood rarely dampens, except if you try to leave her. She is very clingy, and often will stop functioning entirely if you ask her questions she can't answer, like why she looks like she does, or where you are. She plays in her playhouse all day long, and when you look out the windows all you can see is brilliant white light. It's never night time. She loves pastels and playing with chalk, though for some reason whenever she draws anywhere, nothing happens, but she seems to be able to see it. She is very fond of everyone who accompanies her in her playhouse.

User Image

Here's your cheeb!~

oMF OMF OMF OMF IT'S SO CUTE WOWWWWWWWW THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH BB LIKE WOOWOWOOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOOWOWWWWWW ;U;;;;;;;;;;;; ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hungry Citizen

8,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
Fairy Raino
me me?
omg your art i love it!!! ii need a new sig ;o;

User Image

I hope you meant your avi ;V;''
Here you go, though~

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Maybe my Nercolumes Candy or Icing, Icing is in need of art he's my new baby ; u ;
love your art style ;;
maybe draw my Wisteria tree gnoobie?

User Image

Tasty Snack

god bless that chung

Hungry Citizen

8,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
Eclairsweet
god bless that chung

It's my friend's Chung, Structure. :'D
Also, she said "god bless you" aha

Tasty Snack

Sky Fault

It's my friend's Chung, Structure. :'D
Also, she said "god bless you" aha

gOD BLESS ELSWORD IN GENERAL
keep up the good art work o/

Super Newb

10,875 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Hesitant Participant 100
My avatar? c:

Hungry Citizen

8,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
HazukiVendaar
So cute! Consider my current or maybe~ [Shiori]?

User Image
[Hazuki Ref's]

Or any Avi/Oc's from here
[Stash Link]

User Image

There you go! She's super cute btw <3

Married Kitten

Sky Fault

User Image

There you go! She's super cute btw <3

Bwaah~!! Thank you so much!! Its cute!
As well for the complement~! ty! yum_puddi

Hungry Citizen

8,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
LilDayDreamer
User ImageUser Image
                            Would you be interested in chibi-ing my current avi?
                            User Image

User Image

Here's your cheeb. Sorry if I simplified her a bit too much D:

Shameless Toy

Oh gawd your cheebs are cute;
hope one of my avi inspired ocs is to your liking
Have fun~

**ALL CHARACTERS HAVE male bodies only; or flat chests**

DINO MAIN
User ImageUser Image
Rotten Seducer
User Image
Wraith Stalker
User Image
Headless Charmer
User Image

Hungry Citizen

8,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
Florida Love
One of my avis please?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(for the last one, she's supposed to be wearing white gloves with white bows on them and her stockings have blue bows on them)

User Image

There you go. I really like how this one turned out *v*

Hungry Citizen

8,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
KyoLuvsCats
Do you draw paws?

Like, furry/anthro? Then no.
Just animals overall? Mostly no, but I'm ok with cats. I can't guarantee they'll be in a cheeb style, though.

Robotic Harmonics
Your art is so cute
Consider me?
Also, do you have a shop?

Thank you!
I kind of do, kind of don't. I opened one when I first got my trading ticket a month or two ago. At first it went well, and I got a few done, but I slowly stopped.
I find whenever I open art shops, I can't get them done efficiently after a while, and I get kind of stressed eventually. Request threads have been easier on me, and I don't feel as rushed to get everything done.
If you're interested in paying for my actual art, I *might* be able to do it. I'm still really iffy about getting payed for my actual art, or even getting asked for requests with it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff