Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hungry Citizen

8,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
Post is a WIP for now.
Mini-hiatus until around April 10th.
Feel free to request cheebs for now. Examples are here: http://sta.sh/21rqeqc0mouo?edit=1

Cuddly Blob

18,615 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
Maybe my current?
Or if not maybe one of my previous avis?
Thanks <3
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Such cute art!! heart
Consider one of my boys? biggrin

User Image
User ImageUser Image<---fennec fox
User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

zOMG Knight

80,800 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Please and thanks? ^^
Feel free to simplify!
User Image

Hungry Citizen

8,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
Squirrelette
Maybe my current?
Or if not maybe one of my previous avis?
Thanks <3
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Here's your cheeb! I did the bottom left one on your previous avis thingy. ;v;

Hygienic Sex Symbol

9,075 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Big Tipper 100

WOW your art is really cute ;u;;;;;
consider one of my cute robots OCs? ;u;

SAM 714

User Image

↑↑↑Click for more refs↑↑↑

Personality/Outfit:

He's a very shy boy, always fidgeting and very nervous around people he doesn't know. He's easily frightened and often has panic attacks over nothing. All the other children think he's weird because sometimes liquid drains from his "eyes" when he's sad. He often stays in his room and fiddles with small parts and builds little clockwork animals. He's the only one of the children who had insomnia, and doesn't automatically power off at his ascribed bedtime. He loves painting, and using softer shades of colour and drawing landscapes in his notebooks. He always wears an orange sweater and a pair of beige cargo shorts, filled with all the little trinkets he needs. He'll start crying if you ask him too many questions.

MIRA 315

User Image

↑↑↑Click for more refs↑↑↑

Outfit:

She likes light pastel colours and white, but her head is a bright vibrant pink/red, like her skin. She doesn't like it, but she'd never admit it. She loves to wear large-sleeved shirts and/or sweaters, and underneath wears wifebeaters and short shorts. Alternatively, she could be portrayed wearing a lace blouse and choker of matching colour (likely white or some other light colour), along with a pleated skirt of a higher saturation, with a cute belt of some kind. Her feet would have lace stockings/thigh-highs/knee-highs, accompanied by lolita shoes (like this)

Personality:

She's a bit scatterbrained, and always forgetting where she put things. Her mood rarely dampens, except if you try to leave her. She is very clingy, and often will stop functioning entirely if you ask her questions she can't answer, like why she looks like she does, or where you are. She plays in her playhouse all day long, and when you look out the windows all you can see is brilliant white light. It's never night time. She loves pastels and playing with chalk, though for some reason whenever she draws anywhere, nothing happens, but she seems to be able to see it. She is very fond of everyone who accompanies her in her playhouse.

Mocktails's Queen

Playful Hobo

Would you consider my Oc Lecia & Malicallister?

Both of them are the age of 17 years of age
Malicallister is the name of her Bow, which is a parasite.
He can control her body when he wants to.
He keeps her from danger or will put her in it.
Mal is mean to Lecia at times

User Image

or Elisha?

Is 23 years of age.
Sweet and kind to everyone.
Is always happy and a great vibe to be around

User Image

or Oddette?
Over 100 years of age, looks 14 years of age
A clumsy girl that gets embarrassed when she loses her eye, or any limb for that matter. But she is pretty well stitched up just her left eye doesn't like to stay put in the socket.

User Image

Old outfit

User Image
my current?
User Image

elpesth's Wife

Tipsy Otaku

Ah your cheebs are super cute! I'd love for you to draw one of my OCs ^^

Miren

Name: Miren
Fandom: Legend of Zelda
Reference(s): 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Description: Miren is 5’2, with pale white skin and short wavy black hair that just barely touches her shoulders and fringe bangs that go just past her eyebrows. She has a round face, large lips, and soft looking grey eyes. Most of the time she also has bags under her eyes. A lot of the time people think she looks tired, or spaced out. Her pointed ears have a large number of silver stud earrings up and down them, of varying sizes.
While short, Miren is very physically built, especially her arms. As a result, she’s flat chested. One doesn’t often notice this aspect of her however, because of what she wears. Her outfit is very simple: a white fitted tank top (often with smudges of dirt considering her job), and dark khaki color pants with a loose fit. She wears plain, worn brown boots that lace up. On top of all this she wears a very tattered, dark brown (shaped like this but made of a lighter material and with no hood) cloak, so often her arms and the majority of her body are covered. She also has her knuckles wrapped with thin white bandages.
Personality: Most people find it hard to read Miren. She’s not incredibly expressive, and most people think that she doesn’t pay much attention to her surroundings. This however is untrue. Miren pays close attention to the things and people around her, she just happens to never look it. Because of this many people find her standoffish, and she doesn’t personally mind as she prefers to keep small company. Even so, she warms up to people incredibly fast, and it’s easy to tell when she does as she becomes markedly more talkative with people she’s friends with. It’s quite funny watching Miren talk with her friends, as she loves joking around with them. The problem is, it’s very hard to tell just exactly when Miren is joking which leads to confusion for the other person. Overall Miren is a very genuine person, and despite her odd personality her friend’s greatly enjoy company.
Other: N/A

Rhamiel

Name: Rhamiel
Reference(s): url=http://s9.postimg.org/i2m0wmotb/tumblr_nlmuw31_Lgj1qdhus4o1_540.jpg]1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Description: Rhamiel comes in at 6’2 and has a lean build. He has thick, dark purple hair, cut asymmetrically with side bangs. One side goes down about an inch past his shoulder, and the other half only makes it down to about his chin. He has dark brown skin, and golden eyes. His features are very sharp, and can be describe as almost snake like. Most people would describe him as ‘incredibly pretty’.
For the most part he wears his Clock Town guard uniform, but when in casual clothes he wears a loose fitting white tunic top, with black tight fit pants and plain black boots.
Personality: Rhamiel is incredibly pretty, and knows this. As such, he acts like kind of a s**t about it. He’s a very self confident person, and enjoys to flirt with anyone he finds attractive. He also likes to imagine he can seduce just about everyone, which is far from the truth. Rhamiel also has the tendency to act bored with many things and seem unmotivated. Despite all this he’s strangely charming, and many people enjoy his company.
Other: He never wears his helmet when in his town guard uniform.

Levana

Name: Levana
Reference(s): 1 (Her jewelry is all silver however) 2 3
Description:Levana looks like you regular Gerudo. Brown skin, golden eyes, bright red hair, large nose. She’s also tall at 6’0. She keeps her hair up in a high ponytail that is the fashion, and it reaches about the small of her back (she has a lot of hair). Instead of all her hair being pulled back, she keeps two pieces back that frame her face and almost reach her shoulders. She wears the regular guard clothing of a Gerudo (1 2), except the coloring is a light blue like that of a Zora. She has the regular gold eyeshadow, but light blue lipstick that matches her clothing. She also always keeps her Zora mask strapped to her hip. The other thing that makes Levana stand out is her large amount of piercings. Her ears are pierced, and a chain runs from the lobe of her ear to the tip. Her bellybutton is also pierced, and a chain hangs off it all around her waist. On top of this, she wears rings that hook into bracelets on both hands (all examples of her piercings and jewelry can be seen here, though all her stuff is silver rather than gold.
When Levana is a Zora, she looks like this.
Personality: Levana is a rather huge b***h. She keeps up the airs that she is better than most of the Gerudo around the fort, and is often played as the favorite among the higher ups there. She often acts bored around those she dislikes (which is most people) and is just rather standoff-ish. It’s very easy to get aggravated by her attitude. When on raiding trips with other pirates she often takes charge and orders everyone around, something she often does among the fort as well.
When a zora however, she flips out over the Indigogos. She loves the band, and it’s pretty funny how into them she gets. She’s good friends with a few band members, and often acts very haughty with them.
Other: She loves to sing, but is awful at it when she's a Zora as the mask changes her voice as well as her appearance.

(I would crazy love cheeb Levana hehe... >3< wink

Swashbuckling Shapeshifter

17,265 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Hello!
Perhaps one of my OC's in that thread will interest you?
me me?
omg your art i love it!!! ii need a new sig ;o;

Friendly Regular

12,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Have a place for everything,

Would you consider my current or one of these?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Or click below for one of my other requests ♥

and have everything in its place.

Click for my OC Phoenix/ Click For my Ashca OC/ Click For my Avie Request/Click for Eliza Ashworth: OC R/ Click for Mya Oc R

x♥x♥x♥x Art By _SoyoKaze-san_ x♥x♥x♥x

Hungry Citizen

8,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
XxDeeDeexxX
Such cute art!! heart
Consider one of my boys? biggrin

User Image
User ImageUser Image<---fennec fox
User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

here's your cheeb! ;v;

Married Kitten

So cute! Consider my current or maybe~ [Shiori]?

User Image
[Hazuki Ref's]

Or any Avi/Oc's from here
[Stash Link]

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

User ImageUser Image
                            Would you be interested in chibi-ing my current avi?
                            User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces