Dapper Dabbler

╔═.♥.════════════════════╗User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Because art should be free
╚════════════════════.♥.═╝
無料の芸術は方がいいのです

❤ ilu Gaia. C:

I'm sketching freebies. ;D
But only if
I like your avatar, and you're polite about asking, that is. o:
So please be prepared for rejection.
I'm drawing these because I want to, as a fun break from work. So no begging.
No means no. :U

And please don't even request art if I'm already currently drawing someone.
I am so srs. :I

★Currently drawing: [no one!] - shop is CLOSED

I can also be found at my bribe shop linked below!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I also do... RLC!
Is the order list full? Is the shop closed? Do you need art fast? Then consider commissioning me with real money.
Not that gold isn't rad, but I gotta pay the bills too. c:
Plus IRL commissions will always take priority!

~All RL commissioning information can be found here~

Colour Palette:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Full Colour:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And here's a small portfolio of some of the lovely Gaians I've been able to draw for over the years. Not like I'll draw this way for freebies, but I just like to keep them here as sort of a record of my years of service. c:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Or you can just visit my website for more arty things in general. :>

<3