Noob

Pretty pretty Oka-chi o uo

Dapper Dabbler

Style experimentations ftw. B]

Noob

I like the back colouring thing >3<
Teehee.

Oka-chi can I get some advice from you?
Basically you know im in the market for a ne3w computer, the one I want is $12OO. They have it at the store and everything. o uo Now . . . I currently have a laptop that isn't great but not horrible. It's got its problems but still >3> I luff it. My aunt is looking to buy a laptop for my cousin for $5OO and she mentioned buying mine since she knows I want a new one.

If I sold I would have $1OOO towards my new computer. Then with one paycheck I could buy it. Problem is . . . they don't treat stuff with care all the time so I would be very worried about them mistreating my lappy, even though it wouldn't be mine. I know once I bought my new computer I will not use this one aside form if I went traveling which I don't see myself doing much of. :/

Also if I sold I could end up not having a computer for 1-3 weeks since my parents take a large portion of my paycheck each time . . . Should I sell or just keep my lappy and save up on my own?

Dapper Dabbler

Ahhh now..
That's quite a personal matter!
For me, it would depend on how much of a bond (lmao, no really) I had with the lappie. If I couldn't bear to let it go/allow it to be mistreated then keep it by all means and just keep it as a backup or like for travel as you said. You never know, you might grow out of it once you've saved up for the new compy!
However, if you're strong enough, I'd format it and sell the bugger along to your cousin and wait it out for a new shiny compy. Just keep it fixed in your mind how wonderful the new one will be and I'm sure you could do it if you wanted to. :]
But FYI, I've had my dinosaur of a lappie for more than 5 years now. It's painfully slow, outdated, but hell it's been through some stuff with me. And it's still here!
I'm sticking with upgrading it little by little because it's cheaper in the long run. :]

Of course it's completely your choice Pixu. xP

Noob

Hmmm Im very torn. I mean . . . its my first laptop but I do prefer desktops. :/ Mine is fairly slow, only 2 or 3 years old. BUT I have only used it for a year since stuff happened and I moved in with my ex up north leaving it here with my parents :/

Maybe I should sleep on it a night or two

Dapper Dabbler

Sleep is always a good option~ ;o

Noob

Teehee Yush it is!!
[/rolls wif Oka-chi]
o uo

Dapper Dabbler

*rolls with!* 8D
<3

Having a lovely day?
Oh wow! Thank you so much Okami! crying heart heart

It's so beautiful and unique! *shows off to world*

Dapper Dabbler

B'awww, you're so welcome darling~<3
*cuddleluffSQUISH*
Consider my avi? ^^

Dapper Dabbler

Sorry, but I'm reeeeeally not a fan of the orly hat. xD;;
.__.
for some reason I translated that as CuddleFishSquid.... 8D

You should totally offer this style. I assume it doesnt take as long as say...pure lineart, but slightly longer than sketch.
_Okami_
Sorry, but I'm reeeeeally not a fan of the orly hat. xD;;
.__.

Would you reconsider if I gave you a tektek without it? DX

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items