dark pillow
Anne Mine
dark pillow
Anne Mine
dark pillow
heart

biggrin *hugs*

*huggle* >u<

I drew something for u at school today. >u> Going to complete it and scan it now. ^u^

You're so nice ;u; * squeeze hug* whee heart

Well, I had to draw us now that we're matching. xD My scanner keeps freezing up though... -___-;

Hehe razz That's ok >u< I can wait x3 heart

Just when I finished coloring the drawing the fire alarm went, so everyone had to go outside... O.O Then I made dinner, so it took a while. xD Pew, first time walking up the stairs instead of taking the lift here. xD Since i live in 6th floor. razz

User Image

Spoopy Pumpkin

dark pillow
Anne Mine
dark pillow
Anne Mine
dark pillow

*huggle* >u<

I drew something for u at school today. >u> Going to complete it and scan it now. ^u^

Well, I had to draw us now that we're matching. xD My scanner keeps freezing up though... -___-;

Just when I finished coloring the drawing the fire alarm went, so everyone had to go outside... O.O Then I made dinner, so it took a while. xD Pew, first time walking up the stairs instead of taking the lift here. xD Since i live in 6th floor. razz

User Image

Nice oAo Tusen takk >u< Da e greit ^u^
I'm going to livestream ouo

Backwoods Elder

Anne Mine
dark pillow
Anne Mine
dark pillow
Anne Mine
dark pillow

*huggle* >u<

User Image

Nice oAo Tusen takk >u< Da e greit ^u^
I'm going to livestream ouo

Alright! Btw, I have added more tekteks to my journal now. >u>

Backwoods Elder

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Object of Affection 150
dark pillow
Bump. :3

I finished the bug drawing (project for school) and my art teacher loved it. I got a 95/100 because I lost the rubric! scream But at least now I'm FREE TO DRAW! So I'll finish it up +le wink+ : D

Backwoods Elder

Pink in Style
dark pillow

I finished the bug drawing (project for school) and my art teacher loved it. I got a 95/100 because I lost the rubric! scream But at least now I'm FREE TO DRAW! So I'll finish it up +le wink+ : D

Oh, I love bugs! >u> Unless they're crawlig on me, I don't love that. emotion_8c And that's great! >u< I don't even know what a rubric is, a bug part? xD Hurray! biggrin Drawing! >u<

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
dark pillow
Pink in Style
dark pillow

Oh, I love bugs! >u> Unless they're crawlig on me, I don't love that. emotion_8c And that's great! >u< I don't even know what a rubric is, a bug part? xD Hurray! biggrin Drawing! >u<

rubric... uh it's like a list of things our teacher grades us on. She took off 5 points 'cause I lost it... boo. It's ok though (normally she takes off 10 points but mine was too good) wink

Backwoods Elder

Pink in Style
dark pillow
Pink in Style
dark pillow

rubric... uh it's like a list of things our teacher grades us on. She took off 5 points 'cause I lost it... boo. It's ok though (normally she takes off 10 points but mine was too good) wink

Uuuuuh... That's weird, why would they tell the students to keep it if they're the ones going to use it? :I It also had nothing to do with how good your actual work was... -____-; Schools! They have the most ridiculous rules ever!

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
dark pillow
Pink in Style
dark pillow
Pink in Style
dark pillow

Uuuuuh... That's weird, why would they tell the students to keep it if they're the ones going to use it? :I It also had nothing to do with how good your actual work was... -____-; Schools! They have the most ridiculous rules ever!

For real though! Don't they know high school students are lazy and don't wanna keep up with that kinda stuff?

Backwoods Elder

Pink in Style
dark pillow
Pink in Style
dark pillow
Pink in Style
dark pillow

For real though! Don't they know high school students are lazy and don't wanna keep up with that kinda stuff?

I'll never understand it... -___-; All the meaningless stuff we do in school I mean. Sure, we do alot of stuff that seems meaningless at home too, but for me it's meaning enough if I think it's fun.

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
dark pillow
Pink in Style
dark pillow
Pink in Style
dark pillow

I'll never understand it... -___-; All the meaningless stuff we do in school I mean. Sure, we do alot of stuff that seems meaningless at home too, but for me it's meaning enough if I think it's fun.

Ah school... can totally live without it... Well hey it's nice to meet ya here on gaia!

Backwoods Elder

Pink in Style
dark pillow
Pink in Style
dark pillow
Pink in Style
dark pillow

Ah school... can totally live without it... Well hey it's nice to meet ya here on gaia!

I don't totally agree, we do learn some useful stuff. At least we learn useful stuff in the beginning, but I simply think we go to school for too long. It's as if we think "the more, the better". :I And it truly isn't. There is a limit to how much we can remember, and also to how much we have use for. xD One thing I'm grateful for school teaching me is english. :3 otherwise I wouldn't be talking to you now would I? xD

Hm. You make it sound like we have met somewhere else? But yes, nice to meet you too. >u>

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
dark pillow
Pink in Style
dark pillow

I don't totally agree, we do learn some useful stuff. At least we learn useful stuff in the beginning, but I simply think we go to school for too long. It's as if we think "the more, the better". :I And it truly isn't. There is a limit to how much we can remember, and also to how much we have use for. xD One thing I'm grateful for school teaching me is english. :3 otherwise I wouldn't be talking to you now would I? xD

Hm. You make it sound like we have met somewhere else? But yes, nice to meet you too. >u>

err... yeah I agree with ya there. I'm very grateful for my Spanish class. And I remember you from Anne's livestream. Pillow. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff