i love to run when i can breathe. x.x

Generous Lover

Why can't you breathe? =O

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
because i'm out of shape... or asthma... but i don't believe i have no matter what the doctors said a couple years ago. because once i start working out i start breathing fine. ...so yeah, i'm just out of shape sweatdrop which is going to be fixed when school ends in 2 weeks.

Dapper Darling

Your art is adorable heart ^_^

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
Heliko pylori
Your art is adorable heart ^_^

thank you ^.^

Generous Lover

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
because i'm out of shape... or asthma... but i don't believe i have no matter what the doctors said a couple years ago. because once i start working out i start breathing fine. ...so yeah, i'm just out of shape sweatdrop which is going to be fixed when school ends in 2 weeks.

Yeah, don't tell nobody, but I actually DO (or at least DID) have asthma...something the military doesn't take too kindly too. But the recruiters said to lie about it, so =V

I approve of you getting into shape. I've been trying my best to do so with the running and sit ups. Sadly, my upper body strength has gone to s**t since the wrist thing happened =C

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
GoldDiggingWhore

Yeah, don't tell nobody, but I actually DO (or at least DID) have asthma...something the military doesn't take too kindly too. But the recruiters said to lie about it, so =V

I approve of you getting into shape. I've been trying my best to do so with the running and sit ups. Sadly, my upper body strength has gone to s**t since the wrist thing happened =C

^^ i won't tell a soul.

=/ what happened to your wrist?

Generous Lover

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
^^ i won't tell a soul.

=/ what happened to your wrist?

They think I sprained it playing racquetball last year, and it's been giving me trouble ever since. Though I think one of the reasons it got as bad as it did is because my elbow on that arm was already jacked up thanks to P90X and all the push ups I did, which probably had to do with my messed up neck from...well, not sure where that came from, but it's been a problem for a while ;-;

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
GoldDiggingWhore

They think I sprained it playing racquetball last year, and it's been giving me trouble ever since. Though I think one of the reasons it got as bad as it did is because my elbow on that arm was already jacked up thanks to P90X and all the push ups I did, which probably had to do with my messed up neck from...well, not sure where that came from, but it's been a problem for a while ;-;

oh that stinks. >.<
is P90X good?
my dad has been telling to do Insanity. xP which i think i might actually do as soon as school is done for me which is 2 more weeks >.< (the 2nd week of May is my last week for everything. x.x thank god).

Devoted Cub

11,225 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image<--Bi Smexual <--draw me plz!
User Image

Just poping in to let you know i havent forgotten about the freebie i owe you But my stuff is still on the fritz

User Image

User Image
Love bump! emotion_bigheart

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
Noriboshinoga
Love bump! emotion_bigheart

thank you ^////^
i love you, babe. emotion_bigheart

Badgeless Sleuth

12,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bookworm 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Ohai :3 How are you?

Generous Lover

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
oh that stinks. >.<
is P90X good?
my dad has been telling to do Insanity. xP which i think i might actually do as soon as school is done for me which is 2 more weeks >.< (the 2nd week of May is my last week for everything. x.x thank god).

I wrote a response and my phone ate it stare

P90X works well, but it requires some extra stuff like weights and bands and a pull up bar. I think Insanity only needs yourself, so that's one benefit. That and I think Sage has had some good things to say about it too.

I think as long as you do something and you're consistent about it, you'll be fine 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff