Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Lover

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
yeah,i hope so ^^
i actually drew Goldie's picture pretty nice... and i think i drew that a week or two ago.

It turned out to be awesome!

...for some reason your thread is displaying for me with the newer posts at the TOP of the screen. What the Hell? xd

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
Lady Hikara

yay! look what i was able to do when i had some free time away from school work. whee
User Image

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
GoldDiggingWhore

It turned out to be awesome!

...for some reason your thread is displaying for me with the newer posts at the TOP of the screen. What the Hell? xd

omg! i had the newer post end up at the top too. x.x its strange. it happened to me a lot last week.

Generous Lover

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
omg! i had the newer post end up at the top too. x.x its strange. it happened to me a lot last week.

It was really disorienting since I thought I had missed stuff, then I didn't understand why the quotes were going backwards D: Then I checked the timestamps and it was all good xd But yeah, that's the first time I've ever seen it do that.

The new art is SO UBER CUTE AND I WANNA HUG IT!

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
GoldDiggingWhore

It was really disorienting since I thought I had missed stuff, then I didn't understand why the quotes were going backwards D: Then I checked the timestamps and it was all good xd But yeah, that's the first time I've ever seen it do that.

The new art is SO UBER CUTE AND I WANNA HUG IT!

sorry my page is making you get disoriented xP i really don't know what its doing that. i've only see it happen in my thread. O.O maybe its cursed or something.

lol. thank you. i figured i would start getting some freebie out of the way from people that posted awhile ago. i decided to do her because she gave me freebie couple art a week or two ago. and she's been bumping me a few times here and there.

Chatty Fatcat

I would offer to draw you sweetie, but I'm SOOOOOO backed up on comissions. Sorry!

Hope I tickle your trousers!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My dream avi? OR

One of my OC's?

Olyvia turns into a wolf!! She's my crazy party girl.

Ismyth is a shy girl. New to the hustle and bustle of the world. She's a forest guardian. I haven't designed her guardian outfit yet, but here's another reference for her. Her wings are just cool!

Here's is a colour guide and outfit sketch.

I Hope you like my brain babies!

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
InuOjouchan
I would offer to draw you sweetie, but I'm SOOOOOO backed up on comissions. Sorry!

XP that's okay. i understand.

and your request is just as considered as everyone else that pops in here. in other words, i have a hard time saying "no", but i do like what your giving me to draw. :3 i'll see what i can do.

Chatty Fatcat

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
InuOjouchan

XP that's okay. i understand.

and your request is just as considered as everyone else that pops in here. in other words, i have a hard time saying "no", but i do like what your giving me to draw. :3 i'll see what i can do.
thanks sweetling. But don't feel obligated. I've been in that situation too :3

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
InuOjouchan

oh i know. X3
i was thinking about dulling the freebie shop down a bit because i want to make a bribe shop for art like this. but i enjoy giving people art for free i feel like its less pressure on myself.

Chatty Fatcat

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
InuOjouchan

oh i know. X3
i was thinking about dulling the freebie shop down a bit because i want to make a bribe shop for art like this. but i enjoy giving people art for free i feel like its less pressure on myself.
the freebie shop is the life foe me. People beg, and I have the power XD

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
InuOjouchan
the freebie shop is the life foe me. People beg, and I have the power XD

lol. power is always a good thing to have over people.

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
bump
gaia_star

Generous Lover

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
sorry my page is making you get disoriented xP i really don't know what its doing that. i've only see it happen in my thread. O.O maybe its cursed or something.

Haunted page is haunted ninja

Badgeless Sleuth

12,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bookworm 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Lady Hikara

yay! look what i was able to do when i had some free time away from school work. whee
User Image
emotion_kirakira emotion_jawdrop So cute! Thank you so much!!!

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
Lady Hikara
emotion_kirakira emotion_jawdrop So cute! Thank you so much!!!

you're welcome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces