Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Flatterer

User Image Wση∂єяℓαη∂ нαѕ вєcσмє qυιтє ѕтяαηgє...''

Hello. emotion_c8
Would you consider drawing these two as a couple?
(Sorry about the size difference) sweatdrop
User ImageUser Image

'' Hσω ιѕ σηє тσ ƒιη∂ нєя ωαу? ▌ User Image

SenshiCat's Partner

Manly Senshi

12,725 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
would you draw a "platonic couple"?

Nostalgic Otaku

Not sure if you're into written descriptions but...

These OCs come in a group of 3 (or 4) or two odd couples.

Zek and Andlat are eternally fueding siblings (especially since they're vampires, but hey, they are totally fine with working together if they're ******** stuff up).
Badru and Rao, on the other hand, are partners in a secret organization. And maybe possibly more if Badru decides that Rao's not just teasing and Rao realizes that, hey, he can trust people to not hurt him!

our characters are always so screwed up

Fashionable Fatcat

11,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

It would be freaking awesome if you could draw my Oc's. They're a couple.
This is Gabriel.
He's SUPER AWKWARD, though he looks super cool. He's the quiet one out of the bunch, doesn't like going out much. He has a very minimalistic personality. Gabriel gets really embarrassed really easily, especially when he's with Arty. He's a quiet person, I mean really quiet. He only speaks when spoken to. Usually calm, his quietness intimidates others. He's usually really nice to people but when your on his bad side... That's when his truly violent personality comes out. Hes extremely intelligent and isn't very naive at all. He is really independent and quick to refuse, he can withstand a lot of pressure, unless it's from Arty. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Artsu by Twerking Grandmas~

This is Artemis, or arty.

An unusually calm girl, she's always nice to anyone she meets. She's the honest type and doesn't like when people lie to her. Some of her honest comments are borderline sarcasm and sometimes she takes her jokes a little too far. She's very independent and doesn't like when others do things for her. Extremely intelligent, she is very good at reading peoples emotions. She also love challenging people, and making them speak their true feelings. She's really weird and outgoing. Ana has made it her life goal to make anyone and everyone she meets smile. She is usually seen with a smile on her face and a lightness in the sound of her voice. But when she gets stressed out she shuts down, doesn't talk and tries to find a place to calm down a bit.

Her favorite things to do is embarrass the mess out of Gabriel and push her boyfriend out of his comfort zone.
User Image

User Image Artsu by Averykae~

Trash

My current and this avi? Trying to turn them into OCs but I'm terrible with backstories and coming up with interesting characters. ;;u;;
The other avi is taller than my current btw.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff